May 21, 2024, 10:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:53:47 PM

who is in charge of marketing?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:00:42 AM

We need try bittrex. How can we help to hit this?

jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:22:06 AM

right..and not only trex, we need poloniex too. dbic-ex is early adopted by dbic community, and need more time for peoples to be  familiar with dbic-ex.so dbic community and the dev must change they mind if dbic not only for arabic, but dbic create for all peoples.
ShooterXD

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:29:23 AM

right..and not only trex, we need poloniex too. dbic-ex is early adopted by dbic community, and need more time for peoples to be  familiar with dbic-ex.so dbic community and the dev must change they mind if dbic not only for arabic, but dbic create for all peoples.
I think poloniex come in future, after a time in bittrex.
Dbic-ex is a perfect way to market and get some interest to bring more stakeholders.
Let time say

jcksteve

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:34:02 AM

Dbic-ex is a perfect way to market and get some interest to bring more stakeholders.
Let time say

If the dev create dbic only to compete with BTC, i think that's a big wrong. This is not like conflict sunni and shia..!!!
BTC is lead now..and dbic must be partner with BTC community.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:06:06 AM

Let time say

If the dev create dbic only to compete with BTC, i think that's a big wrong. This is not like conflict sunni and shia..!!!

every coin compete with bitcoin, simple because every coin want to be #1. that's not a problem, because even if it compete against bitcoin, it will need a lot time to achieve some NEAR bitcoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:25:01 AM

Let time say

every coin compete with bitcoin, simple because every coin want to be #1. that's not a problem, because even if it compete against bitcoin, it will need a lot time to achieve some NEAR bitcoin.
if doing fair competition its  good to see that dev keep looking for unique ways to compete with btc project.
showing strong indication that the dev would not just a pump and dump kind of a coin, expecting more and more
from time to time keep supporting the coin hold and stake and profit next.
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:32:18 AM

Let time say

I think 2nd DBIC will then Bitcoin . Cool

and .....1 DBIC = 0.99 btc. nice.  Wink ha..ha
..ha.

Anyway we must also congratulate the team has followed developments DBIC. Cool
jcksteve

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:45:06 AM

the GAMES is bag holder get more profit from dbic POS..then DUMP..PUMP again then DUMP again!!!!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

the GAMES is bag holder get more profit from dbic POS..then DUMP..PUMP again then DUMP again!!!!
sad but true those heavy holders are messing up with this project they just playing around with the dev but we can't control them, that's the reality in this world. just let us continue supporting the project and keep the coin alive.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jcksteve

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:37:44 PM

sad but true those heavy holders are messing up with this project they just playing around with the dev but we can't control them, that's the reality in this world. just let us continue supporting the project and keep the coin alive.

This isn't real reality but fake and bull shitt reality..i'm understand why the dev don't want to add dbic on trex...because trex realy fair to show distribution. soo i think the DEV team have more 40%-60% circulation, and everday the DEV get a lot of dbic to sell..!!!
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:15:14 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:41:52 PM by 4fanbtc

This isn't real reality but fake and bull shitt reality..i'm understand why the dev don't want to add dbic on trex...because trex realy fair to show distribution. soo i think the DEV team have more 40%-60% circulation, and everday the DEV get a lot of dbic to sell..!!!

My answer,  You wrong brother because im not aowner Bittrex!! also i not have lot of coins like you think, also with your smart thinking i have time to destruct all dubaicoin project with dumping 10 to 100 coins daily, if realy you are sure about that so like you tell im ignorant and stupid man how spend lot of money to get good project, after that i try to destruct everything with my hand??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,About Bittrex that the true story :  "Bittrex-Bill"  still  Rassist man and that is true 10000000000000000000000000000000000000%
before 3 month he ask me for all my documents + documents company legal +  info coin and projects, and he know  very good like you dbic it's honest project
but he not like listed DBIC in Bittrex, also he menace me to never listed it if i talk with my comunity about DBIC and Bittrex

Huh Huh Huh Huh Im honest and im ready to answer with Proove 100% with all what i talking about, and be sure now bittrex never listed dbic because  i answer you

best regards
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:05:48 PM

My answer,  You wrong brother because im not aowner Bittrex!! also i not have lot of coins like you think, also with your smart thinking i have time to destruct all dubaicoin project with dumping 10 to 100 coins daily, if realy you are sure about that so like you tell im ignorant and stupid man how spend lot of money to get good project, after that i try to destruct everything with my hand??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,About Bittrex that the true story :  "Bittrex-Bill"  still  Rassist man and that is true 10000000000000000000000000000000000000%
before 3 month he ask me for all my documents + documents company legal +  info coin and projects, and he know  very good like you dbic it's honest project
but he not like listed DBIC in Bittrex, also he menace me to never listed it if i talk with my comunity about DBIC and Bittrex

Huh Huh Huh Huh Im honest and im ready to answer with Proove 100% with all what i talking about, and be sure now bittrex never listed dbic because  i answer you

best regards

walid dont matter

I think the key is dbicexchange if you add more coins, and important new coins!!!, so DBIC EXCHANGE will more popular and newbie will trade on dbicex.
This will be a free spot fpr dbic, because the dev of new coins will announvce the dbicexchange website in their ANN.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:45:37 PM

best regards

walid dont matter

I think the key is dbicexchange if you add more coins, and important new coins!!!, so DBIC EXCHANGE will more popular and newbie will trade on dbicex.
This will be a free spot fpr dbic, because the dev of new coins will announvce the dbicexchange website in their ANN.

I also agree with you mate DBIC-EX is the KEY and DBIC will rise with DBIC-EX   we need to spread the word of DBIC-EX and DBIC will rise then.

Yobit is full of day traders they just follow PND .
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

best regards

walid dont matter

I also agree with you mate DBIC-EX is the KEY and DBIC will rise with DBIC-EX   we need to spread the word of DBIC-EX and DBIC will rise then.

Yobit is full of day traders they just follow PND .
hey buddy maybe you need to fight the trolls from their I know that they are paid trolls but placing dbic to their level not good buddy just let them see whats the impact and how this project succeed. good luck,.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:50:31 PM

best regards

walid dont matter

Nice idea, its free promote for dbic and dbicex. but dont listed any sh*t coins, because will make huge investor get out from dbicex. Listed new coin with real project and have a good community like dbic so trading in dbicex will be happy and alot of trader will come and trading in dbicex.

Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

I think Walid need to list  STEEM , VOXAL , WAVES and LISK , EMERCOIN , BITSHARES  on DBIC-EX and DBIC-EX will get popularity from them
ShooterXD

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:08:53 PM

Need list LIR too.
This coin have a big potential, and if investors can buy this with money, will bring more users to dbic.ex

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:07:25 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

hhhhhhhhhhhh, are you serieuse! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, longlife dbic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:46:33 AM

you can add Trumpcoin!  Why not it will only help you become great

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: