May 06, 2024, 02:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:18:56 PM

I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target
hello bro don't mind but i am too broken so.... keep up your dreams i don't believe any of these now, this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff. i have become bored by the speculations now so i won't be too...... Undecided

Hi im totaly agree with you, that no one can provide how much can be the prices in the future
brother qasim not must talking about that but i know he hope that will be the future price for dubaicoin and all we hope that too
but the price  can rising just if really we have big and good community and that what we looking for in the future
To build honest trust solid projects need hard work + good advertise = big comunity then hight prices

Thank you.

I think Walid is alittel bit moderate Smiley, Guys DBIC is great coin with many feature and solid dev. Team.
Community should Support DBIC and don't worry about the price.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:33:36 PM

I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target
Lol wild price predictions coming from a Dev? At $100 a coin Lamborghinis are going to rain down on everyone.

I agree price prediction is abit wild, BUT if a person can buy gold and diamonds with this coin as well as pay for goods and services, where would you speculate the price will be for a coin with 10.5 million supply?

what do you mean by 10.5 million supply Huh i saw supply as 5.9 million on coinmarketcap and about buying gold and silver and pay for other goods and services about which i don't know anything, can't we buy those and pay for those online with bitcoins or with paypal Huh

all that is fine but please answer this query, this query is really very important i am really curious about it:-
"what do you mean by 10.5 million supply Huh i saw supply as 5.9 million on coinmarketcap "
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:55:02 PM

all that is fine but please answer this query, this query is really very important i am really curious about it:-
"what do you mean by 10.5 million supply Huh i saw supply as 5.9 million on coinmarketcap "

Why dont you make a litlle research?
maybe checking the OP?
and read fucking correctly
coinmarketcap says AVAILABLE supply

DubaiCoin - DBIC

Ticker: DBIC
Algorithm: SHA-256
Supply: 10 500 000
Premine: 1%
Pos: 10% pa
Number Of Blocks: 280 000
60 Seconds Per Block
10 Blocks to Confirm
Min. Staking Age: 1 hour

puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:17:51 AM

sorry i should have made myself clear, so far there is approx 5.9 million supply,, total supply which has not been mined is 10.5million. Wallahi this team is one of the most hard working ,honest and sincere team of devs I have come across. I cannot say too much but there is alot of serious work going on and some really good announcements will be made very soon. I am a firm believer of this project and have not seen anything like this yet. lets think about it it started at 270 sats,,, in 9 months it has grown in value to around 5000sats, right now its around 4000 sats. it has peaked above 10k a few times. this is not a pump and dump coin. in fact wallahi in my heart i know this will hit over 3 figures in the next 6 to 12 months. these guys are fantastic. I have been in crypto a long time and have invested in alot of ico's in the past and projects as well as regular trading in alts, this is going to be in the top 10 very soon and give a run for there money to eth, xmr, xrp. and 1 thing for certain is the devs are not in it just o make money ,, they have a passion to create something unique and and be successful.

All I ask is please do your part as a member of this community to help and support this projects, by all means as questions and be positive and not negative. market this as an individual on your facebook and twitter accounts. gather alittle info and spread the word. keep the thread moving and most of all as a word of advice and i am taking it myself, HOARD AS MANY COINS AS YOU CAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!! THE PRICE IS GONNA SKY ROCKET VERY SOON.!!!

DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:05:39 AM

s.dbicexchange.org’s server DNS address could not be found. HuhHuhHuh

Also have some money in dbicexchange that i can't withdraw.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:39:09 AM

sorry i should have made myself clear, so far there is approx 5.9 million supply,, total supply which has not been mined is 10.5million. Wallahi this team is one of the most hard working ,honest and sincere team of devs I have come across. I cannot say too much but there is alot of serious work going on and some really good announcements will be made very soon. I am a firm believer of this project and have not seen anything like this yet. lets think about it it started at 270 sats,,, in 9 months it has grown in value to around 5000sats, right now its around 4000 sats. it has peaked above 10k a few times. this is not a pump and dump coin. in fact wallahi in my heart i know this will hit over 3 figures in the next 6 to 12 months. these guys are fantastic. I have been in crypto a long time and have invested in alot of ico's in the past and projects as well as regular trading in alts, this is going to be in the top 10 very soon and give a run for there money to eth, xmr, xrp. and 1 thing for certain is the devs are not in it just o make money ,, they have a passion to create something unique and and be successful.

All I ask is please do your part as a member of this community to help and support this projects, by all means as questions and be positive and not negative. market this as an individual on your facebook and twitter accounts. gather alittle info and spread the word. keep the thread moving and most of all as a word of advice and i am taking it myself, HOARD AS MANY COINS AS YOU CAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!! THE PRICE IS GONNA SKY ROCKET VERY SOON.!!!

so when will the supply which is left i.e. 4 million, which you said is not mined, be mined
i am asking this because since long i have not seen any coins(which are being mined) being added to total supply on coinmarketcap or other

and about boom speculation i would say that don't be too optimistic, it is not so easy for boom like that everyone says so for his equally solid coins and other assets this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff and after doing considerable research nobody can doubt the solidness of their claims, all like dbic claims and some even greater. let it be just my argument but so it is i have become bored by the speculations now Undecided
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:21:04 AM

s.dbicexchange.org’s server DNS address could not be found. HuhHuhHuh

Also have some money in dbicexchange that i can't withdraw.
i already send your data to walid when he confirm you will be refunded don;t be worry
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:29:04 AM

so when will the supply which is left i.e. 4 million, which you said is not mined, be mined
i am asking this because since long i have not seen any coins(which are being mined) being added to total supply on coinmarketcap or other

and about boom speculation i would say that don't be too optimistic, it is not so easy for boom like that everyone says so for his equally solid coins and other assets this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff and after doing considerable research nobody can doubt the solidness of their claims, all like dbic claims and some even greater. let it be just my argument but so it is i have become bored by the speculations now Undecided
Dear Community members we don't know what others claim and what they get . We have aim to give good project and we are playing our role with support. All as community members have to support and believe everything what we need from you is your support and believe.
Thank you
puthupanth

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:29:47 AM

i can understand your sentiments regarding every new coin saying how it will be the next bitcoin and regarding the coins being mined its something which will be made clear and answered in the near future. I am holding a substantial amount of coins i don't want to say how many but let me tell you its in the 6 figures and if i can help it it will be in 7 figures thats how confident i am about this project. I have been trading coins for a long time and know the markets pretty well. This project has grown almost 20x its value to current date in 9 months. in the crypto world that is amazing. I have bought into many Ico's in the past and some i couldnt even double my investment and some 5x. I know it is hard and i feel the same sometimes, knowing what i know this is rock solid. I am not at liberty to say what I know but its good enough for me to buy as many as I can before the price goes up. If the Devs were in it to scam everyone they would have done it long time ago.

This is much more than just a crypto currency, and the Devs are working really hard 24/7 around the clock to meet deadlines and get this project flying. When the gold purchase and diamonds goes live amongst other things you will be glad you waited patiently. Investors are lining up but devs wont let them invest, why is that? They want long term stability and not a pump and dump.

Remember 9 months and the coin has gone from 270 sats to 4000 sats. Now go and look at all the charts for other alts ,,how many have had steady growth and are still above 5x the initial starting value after 9 months,,, not many. That is a big sign. I know cryptocurrency very well. This is one of the best ive seen in a few years,,, I have 30k invested in another crypto 20k in another. I know a good one when I see one.

Dont worry bro we are all in it together. it gonna be great in a few months inf act may ;)be sooner
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:17:29 AM

Lol wild price predictions coming from a Dev? At $100 a coin Lamborghinis are going to rain down on everyone.

Take it easy bro

He's not the dev,
check what dev says before making any stupid comment

hello bro don't mind but i am too broken so.... keep up your dreams i don't believe any of these now, this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff. i have become bored by the speculations now so i won't be too...... Undecided

Hi im totaly agree with you, that no one can provide how much can be the prices in the future
brother qasim not must talking about that but i know he hope that will be the future price for dubaicoin and all we hope that too
but the price  can rising just if really we have big and good community and that what we looking for in the future
To build honest trust solid projects need hard work + good advertise = big comunity then hight prices

Thank you.

I never said he was THE Dev. I said he was A Dev. Which HE IS since he is on the Dev team.
Maybe its you who should read more before making yourself look stupid?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:26:11 PM

i can understand your sentiments regarding every new coin saying how it will be the next bitcoin and regarding the coins being mined its something which will be made clear and answered in the near future. I am holding a substantial amount of coins i don't want to say how many but let me tell you its in the 6 figures and if i can help it it will be in 7 figures thats how confident i am about this project. I have been trading coins for a long time and know the markets pretty well. This project has grown almost 20x its value to current date in 9 months. in the crypto world that is amazing. I have bought into many Ico's in the past and some i couldnt even double my investment and some 5x. I know it is hard and i feel the same sometimes, knowing what i know this is rock solid. I am not at liberty to say what I know but its good enough for me to buy as many as I can before the price goes up. If the Devs were in it to scam everyone they would have done it long time ago.

This is much more than just a crypto currency, and the Devs are working really hard 24/7 around the clock to meet deadlines and get this project flying. When the gold purchase and diamonds goes live amongst other things you will be glad you waited patiently. Investors are lining up but devs wont let them invest, why is that? They want long term stability and not a pump and dump.

Remember 9 months and the coin has gone from 270 sats to 4000 sats. Now go and look at all the charts for other alts ,,how many have had steady growth and are still above 5x the initial starting value after 9 months,,, not many. That is a big sign. I know cryptocurrency very well. This is one of the best ive seen in a few years,,, I have 30k invested in another crypto 20k in another. I know a good one when I see one.

Dont worry bro we are all in it together. it gonna be great in a few months inf act may ;)be sooner

well i also sensed this project as some real potential like some other big coins there, there was something really good about it, i also know such things, i bought 7k+ at 2.3 cent and that was enough for me, i couldn't risk more and about time i am here with patience and by above comments i only meant to show my shattered emotions in market because i have been running through many like this since long but no result Embarrassed
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:35:18 PM

seriously dude, why dont you check the OP this time¿?

Coinmarketcap is a site which provides data, if their data is wrong, the team can not solve it...
Check the blockexplorer for that

about people saying is gonna moon, why dont you make your own research?

I never said he was THE Dev. I said he was A Dev. Which HE IS since he is on the Dev team.
Maybe its you who should read more before making yourself look stupid?

edited

He can not be A Dev, since he's not a fucking dev. He's in DBIC Team and he has already been asked to not talk about the price.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:43:28 PM

Blockexplorer say:
Coin Supply (DBIC) 6011112.69532147

Smiley
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:49:32 PM

I want to buy dubai to stake ,what is a optimal value to stake?
puthupanth

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:04:39 PM

glad to see there is some life in this thread lol
Denis Souza

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:53:21 PM

I'm from Brazil, I invest in this currency and I'm waiting for new updates, I realize that the team is working hard to make DBIC big. Congratulations on your work.
One note: my wallet is not synchronizing, I wanted help synchronizing. thank you.
hdsbg

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:36:09 PM

how to stake i have some DBIC
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

I bought 100k coins at 10k sats,,, how much did everyone buy at,,, Huh

We can all fill in form on polo and request it to be added there.
Why u dont use to stake?

I bought them and forgot about them as i knew it would take time for some positive results... nothing comes easy its hard working,, and you have to be patient. I cannot even sync my wallet lol. im not that techi,,, i need a dummies guide to do it...can you help. JZK
Copy node from here https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=dbic ,search file in windows %appdata%,open folder DubaiCoin,create text document name him DubaiCoin,paste node from https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=dbic ,save file ,chose all files name it DubaiCoin.conf,and open wallet,should start synchronization.I dont have conf file in my roaming folder but is synch.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
puthupanth

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

just a question to everyone who is staking ,,, how many coins are you mining per day?

I mine about 10 coins max
hdsbg

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

just a question to everyone who is staking ,,, how many coins are you mining per day?

I mine about 10 coins max

haw do you staking? , my wallet is open but nothing to mine
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: