Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:50:22 AM

yo bit still alive,not turn into scam, the website still alive nor get down,withdrawal back to normal, i think it's just a minor issue experienced by OP,so why this topic still alive even 2 months had left and maybe OP get his money back after making this topic,so ,nothing to be wondering about
Same shitty excuse to close the thread and avoid truth to be spoken by users that had experiences with the site yet not involved to be supporting it by convenience.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:51:33 PM

I think this maybe a personal problem of yours, I withdraw almost everyday bitcoins from yobit site and so far the withdrawals have always been instant to my address. If your withdrawal is delayed there might be a small temporarily problem which will be fixed soon enough, there's no need to panic.
how can it be personal and at the same time "temporary small problem", i realised that all this group of yobit promoters lack of common sense most of the times and try to deviate the subject or make it look like meh.
He was only suggesting/stating opinion so don't be hard on him.
I agree with him about 'instant payments' because I use YoBit myself too. I'm not sure what exactly your problem is, but I'm pretty sure YoBit will try to clear it out sooner or later.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:14:46 AM

yo bit still alive,not turn into scam, the website still alive nor get down,withdrawal back to normal, i think it's just a minor issue experienced by OP,so why this topic still alive even 2 months had left and maybe OP get his money back after making this topic,so ,nothing to be wondering about
Same shitty excuse to close the thread and avoid truth to be spoken by users that had experiences with the site yet not involved to be supporting it by convenience.
what's wrong about saying the fact that yobit is "not yet" turning into scam? unless you have the proof and want to post here if they're really a scam site,i'll appreciate it and of course i'll trust you
The thing that pisses me off is their love for ICOs, and as long as they get a cut they dont care how much people get scammed,i got to them following pump n dumpers of several scamcoins and all i can say is that i smell too much organization near that site.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:12:39 PM

what's wrong about saying the fact that yobit is "not yet" turning into scam? unless you have the proof and want to post here if they're really a scam site,i'll appreciate it and of course i'll trust you
The thing that pisses me off is their love for ICOs, and as long as they get a cut they dont care how much people get scammed,i got to them following pump n dumpers of several scamcoins and all i can say is that i smell too much organization near that site.

It's not love. I am 100% sure they are involved in the ICO's. Either they pay the Dev's or they do it themself with their broken /unlogical announcements. I can't be a coincidence that they are the first to list it..Every time.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 04:59:35 PM

The hold my BTC withdrawal more than 6 hours.

this is stupid for poor management.

Yobit always pay they sometimes just hold the balance awhile but they release it eventually.

Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

better than cryptsy Roll Eyes Wink...........
no but seriously give it a day. i doubt they would keep your btc from you on purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:39:44 PM

Slow down. Cool

This way you can cause unnecessary panic.
I had few times delays but everything went good at the end.
Sometimes they have some bugs but after all this is still my favorite exchange after bittrex.

Lol yea, don't turn it into a nationwide panic  Tongue

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:07:27 PM

no but seriously give it a day. i doubt they would keep your btc from you on purpose.

It will be paid out, even though i don't trust yobit for a bit they are not risking their little reputation from 1 user withdrawal.
Come back monday and report if the withdrawal went through.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:37:11 PM

It will be paid out, even though i don't trust yobit for a bit they are not risking their little reputation from 1 user withdrawal.

Yobit is a fishy exchange but i don't see them going offline at the moment. They are getting some good business by adding LISK and ETH.
So it seems reasonable that your withdrawal was just hanging.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:49:02 PM

Yobit is a fishy exchange but i don't see them going offline at the moment. They are getting some good business by adding LISK and ETH.
So it seems reasonable that your withdrawal was just hanging.

LISK at yobit is just a token no more, you can't withdraw or deposit your lisk from yobit, lisk will be launched next day, better don't touch lisk at yobit.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:01:37 AM

Yobit is not a scam for sure, its in my opinion even very trust able and I never had issues with them when I worked with it.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:58:44 AM

Yobit is not a scam for sure, its in my opinion even very trust able and I never had issues with them when I worked with it.

Its trusted by a lot of people and there is also a campaign from them, they can be trusted and these days a lot of people still use it.
bigrenbagdrard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:12:13 AM

Its trusted by a lot of people and there is also a campaign from them, they can be trusted and these days a lot of people still use it.
I think so, but I think they have only a bad service.. never reply to issues Sad
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:19:18 AM

its trusted by a lot of small accounts that surprisingly also are around their icos, a campaing used by heavily promoters that are involved in the icos, and a lot of people is attracted by them, hence why some people use it, yet most end in disappointment.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:06:15 PM

its trusted by a lot of small accounts that surprisingly also are around their icos, a campaing used by heavily promoters that are involved in the icos, and a lot of people is attracted by them, hence why some people use it, yet most end in disappointment.

Its trusted by a lot of users in the overall experience, I do not use them often but now and than I'm using them.
They are okay although they had some weird cases.

Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:19:18 AM

No scam, they only have huge traffic on transaction and if it is your first withdrawl it may take up to 24 hours, they have fixed that btw.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:55:50 AM

No scam, they only have huge traffic on transaction and if it is your first withdrawl it may take up to 24 hours, they have fixed that btw.
HA yobit huge curac.

As far as I know it is not a scam, because I have been withdrawing consistently for a few months now without any problems. There are complaints though about the speed of report, as well as lack of management.

There is definitely room to improve, but just check with their report again. They should give you a response.
That still doesnt change what they and their "soldiers" do with icos.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

It's certainly not a scam, but if you have issues with a non responsive support team, you will save yourself some trouble in the future by staying clear. It will be a grand experience, until something breaks. Then the frustration will set in.
ckandres

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:05:26 AM

I request a fiat withdrawal and it is now more than 3 hours and still in process, i have contact support more than a week ago and there is no answer...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:25:27 AM

I request a fiat withdrawal and it is now more than 3 hours and still in process, i have contact support more than a week ago and there is no answer...
I have done withdrawls perfectly fine from Yobit FWIW.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: