Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
gstant1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

use a support ticket.
This won't help. Lots of yobit users are doing this "send a ticket" feature of them but it's not working.

Instead of getting some hope, it's giving them the idea on how yobit is totally doesn't care about the users problem and they are quiet with it.

I've getting my wallet is online, but my deposit didn't appear, i check etherscan, my balance on there, but on my yobit account wallet is 0.. Yobit is BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!
The same problems as others.  Undecided

Funny thing, as I had my recent support ticket answered because I was straight to the point with what was wrong.... thus why I recommend it.

I wouldn't be quick to dismiss my other comment you so thoughtfully omitted, as its been an issue for others before.
Yobit only answers the tickets they feel are easy and will not include them paying someone.  They are straight out theives. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

I am surprised, if not totally flabbergasted, that Yobit,net is still in existance, and that we still have this conversation in 2018.

Yobit has been the worse echange, in terms of reliability, since 2 years ago. They take on new coins, and then they do not follow through maintaining them.

Opening tickets is a waste of time - more often than not, they go unanswered. Attempt withdraw from Yobit, and pray.

Avoid Yobit (why do people still use Yobit?).

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
cryptoliafr

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

I really don't get why there are so much bad reviews on Yobit ... I reviewed this exchange some time ago (source FR) and it was pretty good. Simple to use, good security, and many coins to play with ! I didn't had trouble so i didn't get with tech support. For the old coins support it looks that it's pretty hard to maintain all the infrastructure. Look's like Cryptopia as the same problem as Yobit to maintain a very large amount of coins and tokens ...
mysterio2018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Is it real to contact technical support of Yo bite? Tickets hang for over a month. Yesterday his fault, made a mistake with the other exchanges were off tokens to iobit but entered a wrong wallet. I understand that my fault, maybe support can help, but how to it to reach??..

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I really don't get why there are so much bad reviews on Yobit ... I reviewed this exchange some time ago (source FR) and it was pretty good. Simple to use, good security, and many coins to play with ! I didn't had trouble so i didn't get with tech support. For the old coins support it looks that it's pretty hard to maintain all the infrastructure. Look's like Cryptopia as the same problem as Yobit to maintain a very large amount of coins and tokens ...

Problem with Yobit is not that they have technical issues - every exchange has technical issues sooner or later.

Problem with Yobit is that, if you encounter such technical problem, you have NO support at Yobit. You can open support tickets - chances are they will not answer them.

You mention Cryptopia: that's not at all the same approach! These guys from Cryptopia WILL answer back, even if it could take some time - but they always answer back.

Many people have coin stuck in limbo at Yobit. For months.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

Problem with Yobit is not that they have technical issues - every exchange has technical issues sooner or later.

Problem with Yobit is that, if you encounter such technical problem, you have NO support at Yobit. You can open support tickets - chances are they will not answer them.

You mention Cryptopia: that's not at all the same approach! These guys from Cryptopia WILL answer back, even if it could take some time - but they always answer back.

I have yet to have a support ticket go unanswered; unless its from a ticket that did not request or ask anything such as the one where I inform them they are on an XVG sidechain, not the main chain.  All went answered.

Most (if not all) failed ETH deposits have been because the deposits were from some sort of unsupported smart contract... I.E. it was not actual ETH directly sent.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

I have yet to have a support ticket go unanswered; unless its from a ticket that did not request or ask anything such as the one where I inform them they are on an XVG sidechain, not the main chain.  All went answered.

Most (if not all) failed ETH deposits have been because the deposits were from some sort of unsupported smart contract... I.E. it was not actual ETH directly sent.

Hey, I have personally seen my own tickets going unanswered, as they abandon (without notice of course) certain "low-volume" coins. Yobit is on the wrong fork for many "low-volume" coins, including some I was trading on.

So yeah, I lost some money because of Yobit: coins stuck in limbo with no support from them.

Again, it's not unusual for an exchange to delist a coin. What is not acceptable here on Yobit's part, is to NOT NOTIFY people that a certain coin's tickets are going to all go unanswered, forever.

It's very strange that a business can still operate with terrible ethics like that.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Agreed... they do operate in a manner that is unbefitting an exchange when it comes to "customer service".

I myself have never purchased any coins there that I have planned to move off the exchange.   All of my alts on there are always going to stay there;  that was my first mental decision when I started to invest the sig payouts into the market...   I guess that's why I don't see it as such a big problem towards my intents.

They really need to stop listing these no-name coins... just because they are paid to list them.  I am very surprised they haven't added many of the majorly traded tokens found on other exchanges.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:44:07 PM by Noojna

There are too many trader asking if yobit is scam but still yobit is standing for how many years already its funny lol!

Well, people who use Yobit are playing with fire and it just seems fantastic.

Until one day Yobit won't answer a problem in a given situation (because that's how they operate), and that's when people playing with fire will get burned. It's not a question of "IF", it's a question of "when" - problems happen all the time.

Agreed... they do operate in a manner that is unbefitting an exchange when it comes to "customer service".

I myself have never purchased any coins there that I have planned to move off the exchange.   All of my alts on there are always going to stay there;  that was my first mental decision when I started to invest the sig payouts into the market...   I guess that's why I don't see it as such a big problem towards my intents.

They really need to stop listing these no-name coins... just because they are paid to list them.  I am very surprised they haven't added many of the majorly traded tokens found on other exchanges.

When Yobit accepts to list a new coin, they should understand that listing a coin is a business commitment; and if they don't want to support it anymore they should notify and compensate all parties involved.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

There are too many trader asking if yobit is scam but still yobit is standing for how many years already its funny lol!

Well, people who use Yobit are playing with fire and it just seems fantastic.

Until one day Yobit won't answer a problem in a given situation (because that's how they operate), and that's when people playing with fire will get burned. It's not a question of "IF", it's a question of "when" - problems happen all the time.

I myself have never purchased any coins there that I have planned to move off the exchange.   All of my alts on there are always going to stay there;  that was my first mental decision when I started to invest the sig payouts into the market...   I guess that's why I don't see it as such a big problem towards my intents.

They really need to stop listing these no-name coins... just because they are paid to list them.  I am very surprised they haven't added many of the majorly traded tokens found on other exchanges.

When Yobit accepts to list a new coin, they should understand that listing a coin is a business commitment; and if they don't want to support it anymore they should notify and compensate all parties involved.

double edged sword as the dev can easily Eff em like most do.   they always ghost.   

I always 100% consider any tokens on that exchange except the major mediums to stay on the exchange.  I only expect to be able to withdraw thing like BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, etc....  Hasn't failed me.

But then again;  im not a person that maintains a million wallets and blockchains because my internet bandwidth is rather limited.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I wouldn't call Yobit a scam... or maybe I would actually. I WANT TO WARN EVERYONE THAT Verge [XVG] WITHDRAWALS ARE DISABLED AT THE MOMENT.
I understand that they need some time to update their wallets and software, but the biggest problem is, that there is no warning about it. Even worse, it says Wallet status: Online, which makes you think that everything works and withdrawals will go thru without problems. But when you try to withdraw, it won't let you.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I wouldn't call Yobit a scam... or maybe I would actually. I WANT TO WARN EVERYONE THAT Verge [XVG] WITHDRAWALS ARE DISABLED AT THE MOMENT.
I understand that they need some time to update their wallets and software, but the biggest problem is, that there is no warning about it. Even worse, it says Wallet status: Online, which makes you think that everything works and withdrawals will go thru without problems. But when you try to withdraw, it won't let you.

that's because the XVG network was attacked.  Almost all major pools disabled it and waited for a fix.   Someone was illegitimately mining one block per second for hours and hours worth of time.

How can they "alert" or warn someone when a hack like this happens?

Wallet is online;  but whats blockheight, does it match the network blockheight via an explorer?  My guess is it is re-syncing?

Anyways;  expect major issues like this when something major like that hack happens.   Check up on the news, etc.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

Well, in my case I'm having a problem at Yobit because of 3 coins:

Bullion (CBX) - wallet just needs a reboot so it can process withdrawals - but that simple thing is too much to ask for Yobit
Pesobit - Yobit has refused to answer calls to update to correct fork - this coin has died since, so don't bother
Espers (ESP) same problem again, Yobit has delayed getting on the newest and correct fork, now people are stuck with ESP they can't withdraw

A coin going through a hardfork is nothing unusual, Yobit knows this; yet they simply ignore it when it happens, despite multiple tickets opened.

After this experience, it gives me an inner joy to spread the bad news about this scammy exchange, since they won't reply to my (multiple) attempts to contact them.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

As preposters already stated: Exchangers with many exotic coins are struggling on updating wallets. Even Poloniex, which only has a very small fraction of coins, has many wallets not updated.
neyrocha

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

They are definitely not a scam.  You ought to just be a little patient, though I think Yobit is usually quicker than this in processing withdrawals.

my account in yobit was blocked ... just because I posted in the chat ... it's been 8 days and it's still blocked .... can anyone help me? I have already sent several messages to the yobit administrators, to the support, to the twiter ... to the telegram .... and no one answers. I created another account to send a message, but nobody answers .... I have my entire investment in yobit. And now what do I do my friends?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

They are definitely not a scam.  You ought to just be a little patient, though I think Yobit is usually quicker than this in processing withdrawals.

my account in yobit was blocked ... just because I posted in the chat ... it's been 8 days and it's still blocked .... can anyone help me? I have already sent several messages to the yobit administrators, to the support, to the twiter ... to the telegram .... and no one answers. I created another account to send a message, but nobody answers .... I have my entire investment in yobit. And now what do I do my friends?
the main question is why were you banned?  you must have done something serious to obtain an account ban.....  chat bans dont effect login AFAIK....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Yobit is not a scam. They are just fun exchange.
They may or may not deposit for you and may or maynot necessarily make the withdrawal to the address you specify.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

They are definitely not a scam.  You ought to just be a little patient, though I think Yobit is usually quicker than this in processing withdrawals.

the main question is why were you banned?  you must have done something serious to obtain an account ban.....  chat bans dont effect login AFAIK....
Besides they caught a pumping dumping activity. We don't know. BTW: Yobit on telegram is fake. It isn't yobit. Only twitter and the yobit site are real.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

Besides they caught a pumping dumping activity. We don't know. BTW: Yobit on telegram is fake. It isn't yobit. Only twitter and the yobit site are real.

if he was caught as a member of a pump and dump group; then maybe that might explain it.   Considering an organized pump and dump is likened to insider trading.... and that yobit has banned devs for dumping on its users....   IDK.

Either way;  they still need to clean up their act about being public with describing issues with each wallet, maintaining tokens/coins that people spent lots of $ with them to list, etc....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Yobit is not a scam. They are just fun exchange.
With what they are doing to their traders, slow response and poor support gives them title by most as a scam. I don't find it fun when people are suffering to use an exchange that they entrusted with their coins.

They may or may not deposit for you and may or maynot necessarily make the withdrawal to the address you specify.
Deposit, withdrawals problems belongs to Yobit's management and it's their duty to solve it for their customers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: