Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

Is this coin used in real life for micropayments? Nope. Look at their blockchain: latest 24h less than 2k transactions.

Is this coin pumped with low volume like it happened to most coin lately and will it dump hard to latecomers? Sure.

Is this coin paired just in bad exchanges (worst ones, new ones too)? Yes.

Does this coin really can do 7000tx/s as advertised? Just at certain conditions: so no.

Will this coin ever be considered by serious exhanges like Bittrex? Nope. They don't want to go down because of just one coin unsafe consensus system (too much client side works, easily floodable if not putting many barriers). See also Cryptopia delisting because it was crashing all the exchange.

Is this a classic pump and dump so hard you will remember all life long? Yes. Sell now and you'll have your lambo. Hold for nothing.

Most of coins are not used in real life yet. People investing on it for future not now. All cryptos, including BTC people has interest because they think that they will have real value in future. XRB is a very good choice when a lot people are complaining about  fees and sending time. So XRB can be a good alternative to BTC as other potential coins

And most of the Exchanges not listing IOTA and XRB yet because of different blockchain system. It's not easy to list them. Exchange doesn't show a real value of any coin.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:30 PM

Is this coin used in real life for micropayments? Nope. Look at their blockchain: latest 24h less than 2k transactions.

Is this coin pumped with low volume like it happened to most coin lately and will it dump hard to latecomers? Sure.

Does this coin really can do 7000tx/s as advertised? Just at certain conditions: so no.

Will this coin ever be considered by serious exhanges like Bittrex? Nope. They don't want to go down because of just one coin unsafe consensus system (too much client side works, easily floodable if not putting many barriers). See also Cryptopia delisting because it was crashing all the exchange.

Is this a classic pump and dump so hard you will remember all life long? Yes. Sell now and you'll have your lambo. Hold for nothing.

Most of coins are not used in real life yet. People investing on it for future not now. All cryptos, including BTC people has interest because they think that they will have real value in future. XRB is a very good choice when a lot people are complaining about  fees and sending time. So XRB can be a good alternative to BTC as other potential coins

And most of the Exchanges not listing IOTA and XRB yet because of different blockchain system. It's not easy to list them. Exchange doesn't show a real value of any coin.

Sure except it lacks support for serious exchanges so it's just speculatio. Buy and hold for profit. BTC is unusable now and for sure XRB is a valid alternative (like many others around supported by exchanges too so much more feasible to currency purpouse, even if it could cost a little fees, for sure less than all the limits present in bad exchanges featuring XRB).

I have been reading in Reddit Mercatox is investing in videocards to not go down because of XRB. This could not be a bug but for sure a great limit and it's also the reason why they had to do their own exchange.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Heubert

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

Is fracas a tipicall hater ? yes
Is fracas based in a really good analises? no

what is hater?  "A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person."

why he is a XRB hater?

because I could see that he has comments blaming this coin log time ago. So, he did´not brought the coin in the begin and he lose an extraordinary opportunity once now is 11,70 USD! He was betting with ColossusCoin, VSX and minicoin.   hahahahaha LOL!  LOL!!  good coins but far away of XRB.

crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

pumped shit coin dump very soon to $1-
haters gona hate
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

We must put an end to this kind of quarrel.
sn08btc2140

Activity: 98

The Cryptocurrency never sleep

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

Cool I do not understand this policy of this exchange does not seem to want to increase the sale of RAI or 100 mistake and the minimum I have to buy or the minimum I can send

help I do not want to run and lose Rai THANKS  Huh

Warning!
Don't send less than 100 Mrai!

Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your acount

Furthermore, those deposits won't return back on the old wallet, becoming unavoidably lost

All deposits less than 1000 Mrai will have 5 Mrai fee charged on the deposit.
Those greater than 1000 Mrai will be free of charges

I don't get why people want to sell now for a quick buck and not wait couple of months when the value will be 10x of what it is now.
Best would be, to be in it for the long haul, as there are not many coins that have the potential that XRB has.
Buy yeah.. I guess a quick buck will do for some lol.

8)I do not want to sell I want to buy I want to understand if it says here that there is a Minimum x buy that is 100 or not because if I buy 100 it becomes a deposit understood this is not
    clear  Huh

???Io Non voglio Vendere voglio comprare voglio capire se qui dice che ce un Minimo x comprare che e 100 o no perche se compro 100 diventa un deposito capito questo non e chiaro  Huh

I do not think that text refers to the minimum amount to buy.
I think its referring to the minimum amount to withdraw and / or deposit.
So if you buy less than x you may not be able to withdraw the coins from the exchange

8)Thank you very much for the quick reply But seeing the value of the money that increases now x now i think that limit should be a little adjusted maybe it was fine when the
      coin was worth $ 0.005  Roll Eyes

Donate
XVG  D81b7RwqrG6jmiRPzLmGDubDYxvqL4kL2r      BTC 1cE98SsJKpFADdDLsAsJ429fRK67dWKoN
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Sure except it lacks support for serious exchanges so it's just speculatio. Buy and hold for profit. BTC is unusable now and for sure XRB is a valid alternative (like many others around supported by exchanges too so much more feasible to currency purpouse, even if it could cost a little fees, for sure less than all the limits present in bad exchanges featuring XRB).

I have been reading in Reddit Mercatox is investing in videocards to not go down because of XRB. This could not be a bug but for sure a great limit and it's also the reason why they had to do their own exchange.

Lol typical kid take your trolling elsewhere. This coin does not need morons

All he does is talk shit with no proof
Prove that Mercatox is buying videocards? Lol Cuz mertatox tells this asshole everytime the exchange wants to make a buy

An exchange listing XRB needs a GPU processor server for XRB because of the POW,  it is different from your bitcoin closes

Cryptopia was not because of crashing but because of other reasons: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6ttbbLWgAEr-4M.jpg
It was due to the spamming of cryptopia by click farmers, all of them sending 0.05 xrb to sell (which was worth a lot in their country) and that caused the cryptopia servers to malfunction and not sync properly. When the price is 5c per coin and hundreds of people deposits 0.05 just because of free transfer fee, of that its bound to cause some troubles to exchanges.
And they started threatening the exchange

And FYI, it is going up soon on Bit - Z (Top 15 exchange, before you talk more fud  Cheesy) and KuCoin. And cobinhood for XRB/USD pairs 
Dedicated https://rai.exchange/ is coming up for quick buy with LTC and ETH (kinda like shapeshift) 

So drink your cool aid and show yourself the way out kiddo 
willieccd

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

i have 7.4.3 version installed on my laptop, is it safe to just upgrade to new one? i remember it has a lot of accounts in it and it only have one seed, im kind of affraid to upgrade it
namor.tidal

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

My user experience:
So I used some of my LTC funds on coinbase to send to bitgrail. Keep in mind i just created an account with bitgrail, but no big issues; it forced me to use 2FA, but i'm fine with that.  The wait for 6 confirmations was a bit unbearable for my LTC, maybe I should have used my doge or ether but I just have a lot more lite to spare (35 minute wait).

After the 6 confirmations my funds were still pending, maybe 7 or 8 were needed, or just some lag interference, but after my funds cleared I finally got some XRB. There were some GUI issues when placing my order, but nothing to go into a lot of detail in other than I needed to refresh the page once and a while.  Over all, I am very happy and exciting with my first transactions in XRB, and to think that they will be instant is a bit incomprehensible to me right now but I welcome it!

Thanks community

CaneCorso420

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:55:36 PM

i never forget this coin. never ever . i lost like 50k rai.ROFL
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

Seriously, this cryptomania is dizzying my head. You turn around for a second and the price has gone through the roof already. There's no method, no science, no nothing to explain the 'why it happened' and 'how it happened'   Tongue
Daper

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

BTW, is their online wallet at (https://raiwallet.com/) safe & reliable??  At the moment, I do not want to use any desktop wallet.
Heubert

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

BTW, is their online wallet at (https://raiwallet.com/) safe & reliable??  At the moment, I do not want to use any desktop wallet.

i´m using for some days. about 3 or 4 days ago they saw that https://raiwallet.com/ was pishing (something like thet), end even not sure if some user was really hacked they decided to recriate the logins and pwd for all users accounts. As we kept the SEED we are able to use the wallet after the change with no problems with new logins. 3 thinks (2 good , 1 to improve):

- i liked that during this process de DEV team and support were availble and answering questions in DISCORD app. Nice!

- i liked that they are really monitoring the environment. Nice!!

- I´m still concerned the method that they used to resolve the issue, once that recriate all logins/pwb is not the bether action. Maybe they could send Alerts via email and in the webpage, and SMS (adding phone number in the profile) and each user take the actions as they want.

any way, I´m spliting my XRBs in exchanges and the https://raiwallet.com/
Daper

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

i´m using for some days. about 3 or 4 days ago they saw that https://raiwallet.com/ was pishing (something like thet), end even not sure if some user was really hacked they decided to recriate the logins and pwd for all users accounts. As we kept the SEED we are able to use the wallet after the change with no problems with new logins. 3 thinks (2 good , 1 to improve):

- i liked that during this process de DEV team and support were availble and answering questions in DISCORD app. Nice!

- I´m still concerned the method that they used to resolve the issue, once that recriate all logins/pwb is not the bether action. Maybe they could send Alerts via email and in the webpage, and SMS (adding phone number in the profile) and each user take the actions as they want.

Thanks for your input. I am guessing your're keeping your XRBs in bitgrail.com exchange? Because that's where I've parked mine. But their site seems/feel a bit dated, not sure how airtight their website is against hackers.
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

This was awesome - Three and a half years of raiblocks development in two minutes - created by Bruno Maneguello.

https://youtu.be/Qsm2lV5oG7w
namor.tidal

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

So it looks like wallet version 9 is out:
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/

However I ended up downloading version 8 because the links are dated on raiblocks.net.  Can we please update the links to all platforms so new people(like me) download the latest and greatest?

Thanks
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

Lol typical kid take your trolling elsewhere. This coin does not need morons

All he does is talk shit with no proof
Prove that Mercatox is buying videocards? Lol Cuz mertatox tells this asshole everytime the exchange wants to make a buy

An exchange listing XRB needs a GPU processor server for XRB because of the POW,  it is different from your bitcoin closes

Cryptopia was not because of crashing but because of other reasons: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6ttbbLWgAEr-4M.jpg
It was due to the spamming of cryptopia by click farmers, all of them sending 0.05 xrb to sell (which was worth a lot in their country) and that caused the cryptopia servers to malfunction and not sync properly. When the price is 5c per coin and hundreds of people deposits 0.05 just because of free transfer fee, of that its bound to cause some troubles to exchanges.
And they started threatening the exchange

And FYI, it is going up soon on Bit - Z (Top 15 exchange, before you talk more fud  Cheesy) and KuCoin. And cobinhood for XRB/USD pairs  
Dedicated https://rai.exchange/ is coming up for quick buy with LTC and ETH (kinda like shapeshift)  

So drink your cool aid and show yourself the way out kiddo  

ROTFL you have just confirmed all I said. Bit-Z, KuCoin, CobinHood? COME ON MAN, I was talking about SERIOUS exchanges. You are just offering me B\C-series exchanges (work in progress by the way, they'll get spammed and delist soon). RaiBlocks born for micropayments no fee: the highest fees you find in exchanges (+ highest deposit\withdrawal limit) because it's the only way to prevent spam & server crashes.

I don't mind having lost XRB train, I wouldn't have felt safe to keep XRB in Bitgrail or Mercatox (worst exchanges ever existed in crypto up to date, just search in Google). RaiBlocks are promising 7000tx/s. They haven't had 7000 tx in last day!! This is pure speculation and you know it.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
CyraxMax

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

Thanks for your input. I am guessing your're keeping your XRBs in bitgrail.com exchange? Because that's where I've parked mine. But their site seems/feel a bit dated, not sure how airtight their website is against hackers.

https://raiwallet.com/ should be safer than keeping your xrb on bitgrail.
They give you the private keys. As soon as a paper wallet will be available I'll switch to that.
But until then raiwallet.com its ok for the job.
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:06:26 PM

26 millions volume last 24h and people here already talks about a Bitcoin flippening. As soon as a whale can cash out on a big exchange it will be legendary.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

https://twitter.com/SCXchange/status/946451146805252096

We will be launching on Sunday the 31st of December allowing for the instant exchange of 15 digital currencies! $XRB
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: