Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Hello there!
which exchange is the fastest to deposit and withdraw rai these days?

Honestly if you ask my opinion regarding this, I'll say bitgrail, currently I think this exchange has the least issues when it comes to depositing and withdrawing raiblocks, I know a lot of people will argue with me regarding this matter but based on my experience so far, I'm quite happy with bitgrail's performance, if you compare bitgrail with kucoin and mercatox, bitgrail has the least issues regarding raiblocks's nodes. Based on experience if I will compare the three exchanges just based on withdrawal and deposits these will be my thoughts

1. Bitgrail:
- fastest deposit (recommend: deposit low value but not lesser than 10 for fastest transaction (occurs less than 1 minute)
- slow withdrawal but better than the rest
- gets issues fixed quickly compared to the rest

2. Kucoin
- slow deposit (sometimes takes more than 24 hours)
- no minimum deposit
- slow withdrawal but 2x better than mercatox

3. Mercatox
avoid like the plague, some people have their coins and btc stuck in this exchange for days and they don't contact the devs immediately with their issues so just don't even bother with this exchange, it's the worst when it comes to everything that has to do with xrb.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

Hello there!

Honestly if you ask my opinion regarding this, I'll say bitgrail, currently I think this exchange has the least issues when it comes to depositing and withdrawing raiblocks, I know a lot of people will argue with me regarding this matter but based on my experience so far, I'm quite happy with bitgrail's performance, if you compare bitgrail with kucoin and mercatox, bitgrail has the least issues regarding raiblocks's nodes. Based on experience if I will compare the three exchanges just based on withdrawal and deposits these will be my thoughts

1. Bitgrail:
- fastest deposit (recommend: deposit low value but not lesser than 10 for fastest transaction (occurs less than 1 minute)

2. Kucoin
- no minimum deposit

3. Mercatox
avoid like the plague, some people have their coins and btc stuck in this exchange for days and they don't contact the devs immediately with their issues so just don't even bother with this exchange, it's the worst when it comes to everything that has to do with xrb.

I agree with you on Bitgrail as I have had no issues and have no reason to try any of the other exchanges, I do have Bit-z as a backup but have yet to use it.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

Some issues were found into node with big volume as what happened with Bitgrail and solved by raiblocks core team, kucoin did listed the coin without make the test required before list, they listed in a rush and now trying to handle the volume but its wizzard allow deposit and be working into cashouts....

Mercatox isnt the first time neither the last they go into maintenance without warning no one, i would avoid it forever.... they have proven they arent trusted.

What makes me a bit confused is why all current exchanges are having withdraw issues as we getting closed to reach binance listing, wich i believe will handle the coin into the right direction and with a professional way, something soo far only Bitgrail has been able to do.

I did found something like coinpayments but working with raiblocks only, wich could boost a lot the business wich were facing issues to input the api into their projects, https://raipay.io can anyone from the core kindly confirm this is a legit service.
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

Hello there!

1. Bitgrail:

2. Kucoin
- no minimum deposit

3. Mercatox
Shocked I used the mercatox once without problems, I must have been lucky, I will  study the mentioned options, thank you!

Dek!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

I just saw RaiBlocks this thread. I must say Wow. What a humble thread it was and what a splendid growth it has seen.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

I would also agree, Bitgrail is by FAR the best exchange currently to deal with XRB.  Though once Binance puts it into action it should take over that top slot.
9ine

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

dont use bitgrail its shady as f
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

I think on KuKoin you can't withdrawl right now and when you can later watch out for the fees for some coins it's horible not sure how it will be for RAIblocks lets see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

I believe that as soon the Dev team finishes a universal exchange implementation every exchange will be interested in listing them. Every exchange to exchange transfer is optimal with XRB. The bad side of this is that they will create many enemies that way as they will be taking profit from other hands, we will see how it plays out

My deposit also hasn't arrived. You should always experiment with lower amounts. I sent 1XRB for test only. It has been 24hours now, still no change

I also do this. I try to send a minimal amount and see if it arrives safely. After that I have more confidence in sending a bigger amount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

I would also agree, Bitgrail is by FAR the best exchange currently to deal with XRB.  Though once Binance puts it into action it should take over that top slot.

the bigger the exchange isn´t alwyas a garanty for better handling. The volume on Bitgrail is decent too

nhanhuutam

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

the bigger the exchange isn´t alwyas a garanty for better handling. The volume on Bitgrail is decent too

I agree with you. Best bitgrail. Buy and wait when listed at binance.
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_12_06.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 7B5AEFA625501F010ED3DDCD23BB350FCFE219CE     
SHA256: DBAAB8E060C261FE62D83536887C29558AF953AF4E3AFE5456A3D82CD289F8BC   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_12_06.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: CE0E617B3291B8BF11C1430F0E6F4DDC8C48D305   
SHA256: 38E245FDE324F02B59400C4C0915C3F49A8A71C00114CD424B5156664758EE8F   

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

I think on KuKoin you can't withdrawl right now and when you can later watch out for the fees for some coins it's horible not sure how it will be for RAIblocks lets see.

I am sure the dev teams of XRB and kucoin will working hard to solve this issue. So we must be patient, if all problem solved, i am sure a lot of people will interested to buy XRB again
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

How long on average does the Kucoin deposit take?
It says they are having technical difficulties with deposits but it has been almost 24 hours and it still pending.

I noticed Kucoin has been running slow lately, it took me several trys before I could even login to the exchange. I think they are picking up the slack form the likes of Binance (and others) who have put a limit on new accounts, or who have simply closed there doors to any new account applications. Let's hope they don't become a victim of there own success and there service starts to suffer.
uz.cx

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

hey, wallet don't work https://c2n.me/3R0jG1Q / win 10 / 64
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

I think there will be job openings for software developers who know how to implement Raiblocks nodes for exchanges. That's the price to pay for unique implementation of a new type of blockchain and not the clone ones.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Update on Kucoin XRB Deposit:

The deposit finally went through, it took ~48hours so keep that in mind when using Kucoin.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Some issues were found into node with big volume as what happened with Bitgrail and solved by raiblocks core team, kucoin did listed the coin without make the test required before list, they listed in a rush and now trying to handle the volume but its wizzard allow deposit and be working into cashouts....

Mercatox isnt the first time neither the last they go into maintenance without warning no one, i would avoid it forever.... they have proven they arent trusted.

What makes me a bit confused is why all current exchanges are having withdraw issues as we getting closed to reach binance listing, wich i believe will handle the coin into the right direction and with a professional way, something soo far only Bitgrail has been able to do.

I did found something like coinpayments but working with raiblocks only, wich could boost a lot the business wich were facing issues to input the api into their projects, https://raipay.io can anyone from the core kindly confirm this is a legit service.

Yeah I think the community was so excited about raiblock's being listed on kucoin that they were rushing the team, that's why there were a lot of issues when raiblock's got added on the exchange, if I'm not mistaken on the first day of trading there were a lot of issues users were having with kucoin so the exchange had to suspend depositing and withdrawing xrb for I think a day, I'm not really sure about the exact period of time, but I guess the xrb's nodes were the problem, glad the devs were so fast to fix that, it did harm the price a little though, but we're here for the long term so that's not something to worry. Yeah I noticed that as well before when xrb was still under 3k sat, there wasn't any issues regarding withdrawing raiblocks, I think the problem then was depositing the coin into bitgrail, there was a time that it took almost 48 hours to deposit xrb into bitgrail, I think the faucet workers were flooding the deposit wallets at that time. I really think that the reason why a lot of exchanges are currently having issues with withdrawing raiblocks is because they can't handle the number of people that are withdrawing their coins, ever since binance announced the listing people were withdrawing their coins maybe the system couldn't handle that much volume so it crashed. I'm not from the core but I can tell you that it's legit, that site was created from the raiblock's web and mobile developer Mica Busch, he tweeted that site yesterday, I think right now they are trying to look for businesses that are willing to integrate raiblocks into their system.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

They will eventually. Raiblocks has one of the largest crypto communities and then one of the most exciting new blockchain tech out there.

Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: