Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Please check out the following tweet: https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/942486214262886400

Nano told multiple times that all funds are safe and Bomber is a good guy and that they are working closely with him. Are you still working closely with him?

We trusted you. You said multiple times that Bitgrail is a trustable exchange. It was the first exchange for a very long time. Nearly everybody out there thinks that this exchange is affiliated with XRB/NANO. You should better bring the hacked guys their funds back by forking...

Nobody is forking anything. You lost your funds due to your own stupidity for leaving your coins on an exchange. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Learn some personal accountability and take responsibility for your own actions, millennial!

Just take it as a lesson. You are not a true investor without being scammed once Wink

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:43:34 PM by sluppy

Please check out the following tweet: https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/942486214262886400

Nano told multiple times that all funds are safe and Bomber is a good guy and that they are working closely with him. Are you still working closely with him?

We trusted you. You said multiple times that Bitgrail is a trustable exchange. It was the first exchange for a very long time. Nearly everybody out there thinks that this exchange is affiliated with XRB/NANO. You should better bring the hacked guys their funds back by forking...

Nobody is forking anything. You lost your funds due to your own stupidity for leaving your coins on an exchange. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Learn some personal accountability and take responsibility for your own actions, millennial!

Also no need to be a dick lots of people had their funds locked in there by bomber with his tiny withdrawl  limits and frequent maintenance ,i was withdrawing as much as possible but verification never happend so it was limited to .5 btc a day when it even worked.

Again, nobody to blame but yourself - a smart person would send 0.5 BTC at a time and not send more until they were able to withdrawal their previous purchase, whereas an investard blindly sends any amount and hopes for the best.

You are just intentionally trying to offend and that does not help anyone maybe it makes you feel good but that just makes u a sad person that I don't require anymore input from.

You just made my Ignore list with ur im so smart comments.

Mr PH.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

Also no need to be a dick lots of people had their funds locked in there by bomber with his tiny withdrawl  limits and frequent maintenance ,i was withdrawing as much as possible but verification never happend so it was limited to .5 btc a day when it even worked.

Again, nobody to blame but yourself - a smart person would send 0.5 BTC at a time and not send more until they were able to withdrawal their previous purchase, whereas an investard blindly sends any amount and hopes for the best.

You are just intentionally trying to offend and that does not help anyone maybe it makes you feel good but that just makes u a sad person that I don't require anymore input from.

Mr PH.

LMFAO, I am so glad to hear I triggered you right back into your safe space, snowflake  Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

well this sucks.
and fuck anyone defending bomber AND the exch!
get some funds going and unlock your shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
asunaku

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

Does anyone know any new coin like XRB/Nano giving free coins via faucets?
try pokercoin , they are open faucet but limited balance
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:01:42 AM

Is that the XRB are change the name to Nano in the Binance , why they change the name? I think I have missing some about it now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

This is wild.

I bought at $29.00

But it is a long term hodl.

Confident it will be fine long term. Such a unique coin. No mining, no fees, instant.

Good investment dude, you'll be fine. Don't listen to all the FUD out there. I've read all the posts on Twitter and Reddit. I feel bad for those who've lost their $NANO, but blaming the devs is not the answer. It looks like $NANO devs were also deceived by Bomber. We don't know all the facts yet. Believe me more info will come out, the blockchain doesn't lie. We'll see where and when Bomber sent funds, if in fact it was him. I'm still my holding $NANO. I filter out all the noise. I still think $NANO is going to be in the top 10 of the whole cryptocurrency market.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

BitGrail Insolvency Update — 2/11/18

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/bitgrail-insolvency-update-2-11-18-9349c9fe1281
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Mr PH.

You got the appropriate response for suggesting that the dev team should do anything special (or should take any responsibility) for your trusting a 3 month old exchange with any more money than it takes to do a daily buy and move off. The bomber was an asshole from day 1, anyone following bitgrail would know this. I doubt you were actually trusting, but just too lazy to manage your funds responsibly and move them to a safe wallet.

Ten-Hut!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Mr PH.

You got the appropriate response for suggesting that the dev team should do anything special (or should take any responsibility) for your trusting a 3 month old exchange with any more money than it takes to do a daily buy and move off. The bomber was an asshole from day 1, anyone following bitgrail would know this. I doubt you were actually trusting, but just too lazy to manage your funds responsibly and move them to a safe wallet.

You are probably refering to the original comment from Koontas , P Edited my reply  in his repost .

Would i have preferd to have bought my coins on Binance/Bittrex/Poloniex sure but that was not an option.

What you seem to forget is that the increase in XRB was a huge jump in hours/days thats what got my coins stuck in there was it all my XRB/NANO no it was a small percentage can i live without it sure that does not mean i want Bomber/hackers to take it and get away scotfree.

As for asking the devs to try and limit the amount of money the "hackers/bomber" get away with i stand by that statement.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
Merited by Lucius (2)

Made a simple price ticker for Nano if anyone interested. Airport board style.
Automatically updated, also with transactions per second.

http://nanoticker.info/

Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Is that the XRB are change the name to Nano in the Binance , why they change the name? I think I have missing some about it now.

"The Core Team wanted a name that represented the simplicity and speed of the project, and Nano does just that. The new logo uses several nodes, playing on the block-lattice design of the network, that connect to form an “N.”"

You can find the announcement here:

https://hackernoon.com/nano-rebrand-announcement-9101528a7b76

It was a good decision, imho.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

You are lucky person who missed to see that things otherwise you have chance to lose your balance on Bitgrail. Which is huge lose and all this happen due to a terrible bug in code so many people crying because of this stupid job.
Atomino

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

I found this accurate analysis, it is very interesting.
I hope you find it useful.

https://www.docdroid.net/hqjlyHg/black-block-research-nano-intelligence-report-feb-11-2018.pdf
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I didn't sell any of the coin because it of the nature of the event. But still will expect from the core to audit the code to make sure there is no vulnerability in remaining code anymore. This was shocking the way this flaw left on the withdraw side to validate the amount. This project came out as good alternative of many coins and it should be strong enough to avoid such incidents in future.
Atomino

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I didn't sell any of the coin because it of the nature of the event. But still will expect from the core to audit the code to make sure there is no vulnerability in remaining code anymore. This was shocking the way this flaw left on the withdraw side to validate the amount. This project came out as good alternative of many coins and it should be strong enough to avoid such incidents in future.

Yes, it's a passing problem ... in a while it will be completely forgotten.
Probably the past few days were a great time to buy. Even now.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Correct yourself, this was a problem with Bitgrail's bad code, not Nano.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Correct yourself, this was a problem with Bitgrail's bad code, not Nano.
Yes, exactly.  People shouldn't be confused, the exchange had issue and the coin itself is the same as always.  It was not hacked.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Anyway, good or bad publicity for Nano is good in the end. I'm sorry for those who lost their NANO in Bitgrave. But the signs are there last year. Even last year's FUD about Poloniex, you are warranted to remove all your coins from there.

Never store your wealth with third-parties is time-old crypto advice. Learn to use wallets.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Anyway, good or bad publicity for Nano is good in the end. I'm sorry for those who lost their NANO in Bitgrave. But the signs are there last year. Even last year's FUD about Poloniex, you are warranted to remove all your coins from there.

Never store your wealth with third-parties is time-old crypto advice. Learn to use wallets.

Than where to trade if any exchange suddenly stopped all services and disable the withdraw. I didn't understand what is your advise and what you want to say there this not a solution and we can't make the growth process healthier. We need secure exchange but Bitgrail is dedicated to XRB that is nonprofessional what happened there.
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: