Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774986 times)
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

This is a great moment to buy cheap good coins! Personally I like Nano And I will buy more coins on the fall.
May I ask you, why you like this coin ? Thanks

It is cheap that is big reason to buy this coin everybody has own target and some people still think it will get recover to its ATH price during next bull run. If someone want to invest than he should have to do his own research and discover the facts which could bring big value there.
Thanks for answer. But what do you think, in case BTC will fully implement Lighting Network, transaction became very cheap and speed/scalability of transaction will be much higher, in this case will NANO still have big advantage compared with BTC ?

of course the Nano still has a great advantage of bitcoin
cheap does not mean free
one to three dollars for fee per transaction, compare with Nano which does not require transaction fee

oh and also Nano it's Eco-Friendly compared to bitcoin

Hm....as far as remember ( maybe I'm wrong) the fee for transaction in Lighting Network supposed to be cents not dollars Huh And what do you mean by " Eco-Friendly" ?

Maybe he mean that we needn't to use mining tools, so saving the power of electricity. Although Lighting Network more cheaper but still need the fee for transaction, so i think Nano more better because no fee for transaction

Thanks ) As for POW algorithm.....I think it will always be debate, because there are too many people in crypto space, which are supporting this consensus,
It is also true that, there are almost the same number, which are against it.
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
Merited by bloodyvio (1)

This is a great moment to buy cheap good coins! Personally I like Nano And I will buy more coins on the fall.

It is cheap that is big reason to buy this coin everybody has own target and some people still think it will get recover to its ATH price during next bull run. If someone want to invest than he should have to do his own research and discover the facts which could bring big value there.
Thanks for answer. But what do you think, in case BTC will fully implement Lighting Network, transaction became very cheap and speed/scalability of transaction will be much higher, in this case will NANO still have big advantage compared with BTC ?

cheap does not mean free
one to three dollars for fee per transaction, compare with Nano which does not require transaction fee

Hm....as far as remember ( maybe I'm wrong) the fee for transaction in Lighting Network supposed to be cents not dollars Huh And what do you mean by " Eco-Friendly" ?

Maybe he mean that we needn't to use mining tools, so saving the power of electricity. Although Lighting Network more cheaper but still need the fee for transaction, so i think Nano more better because no fee for transaction

I think, transaction fee isn`t only characteristics, based on which we should compare Nano & BTC.
It`s not the matter of who is better, case is that Nano`s marketcap is almost 90 times cheaper then BTC, so huge room for improovment and price X several times.
Besides, time will come in crypto, when ecology will have it`s price and therefore eco-friendly characteristics will have it`s own price and advantage..
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

cheap does not mean free

I think, transaction fee isn`t only characteristics, based on which we should compare Nano & BTC.
It`s not the matter of who is better, case is that Nano`s marketcap is almost 90 times cheaper then BTC, so huge room for improovment and price X several times.
Besides, time will come in crypto, when ecology will have it`s price and therefore eco-friendly characteristics will have it`s own price and advantage..

I agree with you that Nano have more rooms to make price X, but as same time, supply of Nano is much higher than BTC thus, only mass adoption, high tech. and security can bring this project to Olimp )
donwats

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Italian Authorities Seize Bitcoin From BitGrail Wallets Following Court Order

Italian cryptocurrency exchange BitGrail has announced that bitcoins (BTC)
stored in the firm’s wallets have been seized by Italian authorities,
according to official announcement published June 15.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-authorities-seize-bitcoin-from-bitgrail-wallets-following-court-order
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Italian Authorities Seize Bitcoin From BitGrail Wallets Following Court Order

Italian cryptocurrency exchange BitGrail has announced that bitcoins (BTC)
stored in the firm’s wallets have been seized by Italian authorities,
according to official announcement published June 15.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/italian-authorities-seize-bitcoin-from-bitgrail-wallets-following-court-order

This must be good news for those who got affected by the breach.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

cheap does not mean free

This is it
finally there is someone who knows what i mean
Nano still has room to grow

Merit sent.  Wink

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

LOL, Nano crashed to a price I was contemplating to sell at back in December! As expected, the largest holders of Nano became weak hands when they saw their huge profits dwindle. Most of them bought in cents. It's like Bitcoin in the earliest days.

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

LOL, Nano crashed to a price I was contemplating to sell at back in December! As expected, the largest holders of Nano became weak hands when they saw their huge profits dwindle. Most of them bought in cents. It's like Bitcoin in the earliest days.
A lot of people gotin 15$+ and some 36$. Those people who bought in Nano for few cents, should be in minority by now.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

A lot of people gotin 15$+ and some 36$. Those people who bought in Nano for few cents, should be in minority by now.

I also think only few people had bags with dust majority of the people already made fortune with it was into up trend and now they have chance to buy back at low price to make enter again into this project.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

what's with the wallet from a nano? it was modified, it synchronizes faster than before? I remember half a year ago I tried to synchronize it, it took a very long time
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Finally Bitgrail's issue is moving toward ending in my opinion it was creating uncertainty continuously for Nano as well. This decision will clear the apth for Nano and we will positive impact on this confiscation of their wallet. At the same time I will say same majority made exit when it entered in dollars and remaining holders are those who bought at lot more higher.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

I dunno man, I have spoken to a lot of the earliest Nano/Raiblocks believers. They have huge stacks bought from those stupid captcha farmers selling for cents back in early 2017. If they sold, they sold early and now probably buying the dumps of the weak hands.

The community back then is already fairly large.

raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

I dunno man, I have spoken to a lot of the earliest Nano/Raiblocks believers. They have huge stacks bought from those stupid captcha farmers selling for cents back in early 2017. If they sold, they sold early and now probably buying the dumps of the weak hands.

The old raiblocks community is really large
lot of newbs bought at $30+  they are not part of the community, they simply came seeing the profits and mostly sold after seeing huge losses.
Cycle repeats for all crypto currencies.

Curreny XRB situation resemble many coins, I bought and litecoin in 2013 for $33, and sold some at a loss, remaining I sent to ledger wallet is worth a lot today after almost 5 years

If you are not hodling any coin you value for more than 3 years you are doing yourself a disservice
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

lot of newbs bought at $30+  they are not part of the community, they simply came seeing the profits and mostly sold after seeing huge losses.

Curreny XRB situation resemble many coins, I bought and litecoin in 2013 for $33, and sold some at a loss, remaining I sent to ledger wallet is worth a lot today after almost 5 years

If you are not hodling any coin you value for more than 3 years you are doing yourself a disservice

A lot of peoples included me was wrong to predict Nano price before. We thought that this coin can continue to increase over $30 and stable over this price. Unfortunatelly the price always down day by day maybe because the market situation is bad. I think that we can do now is waiting for long term and patient, i am sure one day this coin can recover if for long term
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

A lot of peoples included me was wrong to predict Nano price before. We thought that this coin can continue to increase over $30 and stable over this price. Unfortunatelly the price always down day by day maybe because the market situation is bad. I think that we can do now is waiting for long term and patient, i am sure one day this coin can recover if for long term

If you ever ask yourself how is it to have millions of $ worth of Nano check this account : https://www.nanode.co/account/xrb_3hmcxznhr6edmq14gmwaxwippcjhb5m6fs5633qktk688iysbnq96oyrtbe7

He/She is selling 40 000/50 000 Nano daily (some say it is just moving them), but it seems that coins are selling on Kucoin exchange. I do not say it is only thing that push price down, there is also BTC price which affect the whole market - but this seller is helping that Nano is losing value day by day. There is over 1 million Nano on that account, and it seems that all will be sold. Maybe this is not a such bad news, cheap coins will get new owners.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

When price were going up that time I also sold some at around $11 but at current price reinvested some portion of my profit. I do agree holding good coins for couple of years will not only recover the losses but also brings huge profit. The level of awareness of willing of adoption for blockchain and cryptocurrencies is growing fast and I don't think we really need to hold for years now. It matter of things to be on track again and new all time highs can be expected in every single project.
RuckenFetard

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

If you ever ask yourself how is it to have millions of $ worth of Nano check this account : https://www.nanode.co/account/xrb_3hmcxznhr6edmq14gmwaxwippcjhb5m6fs5633qktk688iysbnq96oyrtbe7

He/She is selling 40 000/50 000 Nano daily (some say it is just moving them), but it seems that coins are selling on Kucoin exchange. I do not say it is only thing that push price down, there is also BTC price which affect the whole market - but this seller is helping that Nano is losing value day by day. There is over 1 million Nano on that account, and it seems that all will be sold. Maybe this is not a such bad news, cheap coins will get new owners.

He bought from captcha week hands for a few cents at 2017.
Actually he is almost sold out , 300K NANO left and I guess he will left some for long term.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

When price were going up that time I also sold some at around $11 but at current price reinvested some portion of my profit. I do agree holding good coins for couple of years will not only recover the losses but also brings huge profit. The level of awareness of willing of adoption for blockchain and cryptocurrencies is growing fast and I don't think we really need to hold for years now. It matter of things to be on track again and new all time highs can be expected in every single project.

You will gain huge profit if the coin has a bright future like Nano. This coin very suitable for payment option and more better than other because zero fees and fast transaction. That's why i think if for long term, if market condition is good Nano can back to the highest price
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

Everybody, keep up on the stability of the Petro-Dollar and the reasons for it.

There seems to be a monetary transition of sorts around the world, in that research you will find the answers to the stability issues of the Bitcoin economy.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

Hopefully will Apple approve $NANO IOS wallet. 2 user friendly platform all in one. Hate to say it, but it will be MOON TIME!!!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: