Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:14:05 PM

@stiffbud Trading can be risky so you need to study the market,the bitcoin / altcoin movement.Just roam in this forum especially those topic on trading as this can help you on your decisions. Just always remember the basic in trading BUY LOW,SELL HIGH.

before you start trading altcoin, you must know the risk of altcoin can be 1000% higher than bitcoin trading risk. sometimes you get profit in altcoin, but you lose at value of bitcoin.

Shane has a point here since bitcoin is also fluctuating. Just trade known altcoins, but base on hype and speculation.

LOl altcoins got 20 times more fluctuations and can be considered very very risk. This also applies for the top 10 altcoins.
If you want to learn or start trade i would recommend to start with fictive money and try to analyze the markets.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:42:46 PM

@stiffbud Trading can be risky so you need to study the market,the bitcoin / altcoin movement.Just roam in this forum especially those topic on trading as this can help you on your decisions. Just always remember the basic in trading BUY LOW,SELL HIGH.

before you start trading altcoin, you must know the risk of altcoin can be 1000% higher than bitcoin trading risk. sometimes you get profit in altcoin, but you lose at value of bitcoin.

Shane has a point here since bitcoin is also fluctuating. Just trade known altcoins, but base on hype and speculation.

LOl altcoins got 20 times more fluctuations and can be considered very very risk. This also applies for the top 10 altcoins.
If you want to learn or start trade i would recommend to start with fictive money and try to analyze the markets.

Trading with fake money is the best option for people who are completely new to any kind of market trading. There are certain apps that allow you to trade Bitcoin, stocks, precious metals and so on. It will never come close to trading with real money, but it's a first step when it comes to getting to know the basics of trading.
starbook

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:52:54 PM

I only trade at poloniex,the best currencies to trade are those with the biggest ammounts ,but you must look the chart and search about the fluctuation on them ,as eth has been pumped from 200k to the current value,soo expect a dump from no where,bts were on forbes this days and had been pumped since that.Yobit its a easy platafform to play but several no interest coins there soo you may fail into one and loose bitcoins too fast.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:58:34 PM

Its good to start trading. Because Bitcoin will be more used and that is quite good.
And if the value will rise than you can make some more money later.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:22:22 PM

alt coin purchase price is very cheap. then wait and sell at a high price. I suggest you just have to be patient. you will get a result worthy of your sacrifice.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:38:32 AM

Its good to start trading. Because Bitcoin will be more used and that is quite good.
And if the value will rise than you can make some more money later.
To trade you must be smart and make also some good investments. Otherwise you can do it and that will be not good.
You also have to make some profit and that is quite difficult around this time so that wont be good.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 09:56:40 AM

Try my U2cloudmining system.
it is absolutly free...the only risk you take is earning less than other users who are clever than you...
But in the end you can only earn.

How does it work?
you claim for free normal or VIPshares.
You chose the one you believe is the most profitable
Best is to have both kinds of shares so you can destroy VIPshares if you believe that it is profitable destroying.
You can ofcourse only destroy VIPshares if you have VIPshares.

Once you have shares you can sell thel if you believe that it is profitable to sell...
Perhaps it is profitable to re-invest?
You can only re-invest if you have pending payout...It is perhaps interesting to sell with less profit...just have enough pending payout to re-invest...

To resume:
you can claim shares.
you can claim VIPshares.
you can re-invest pending payout.
you can sell shares.
you can destroy VIPshares.

Can you make more profit than other users?
This depends on you...

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:17:38 AM

Trading bitcoin or alt coins are serious busineses, so becareful about that. You need more more time until profit as consistent
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:53:18 AM

you're not going to succeed in trading, if only to play it, but you also need to strengthen the analytical skills that you have, and if you want to start trading, you might try it in bittrex or poloniex  Smiley
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:49:00 PM

alt coin purchase price is very cheap. then wait and sell at a high price. I suggest you just have to be patient. you will get a result worthy of your sacrifice.

Cheap for a reason.

And hard to get rid of without some form of hype or news around it unless you knew the developers who provided the alt coin at a super discounted level.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

Should play with the market ,i mean at big exchanges there is always a currency going up and other down you can enter both and just wait the investments reached roi make the stop loss and move forward,close the order avoiding loose money.Poloniex is one of the best to play with that tool.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:17:34 PM

You must know that there is also some risks. Because you can also lose some money if you are doing wrong.
But trading is very good and you can also make some profit of it so you buy low and sell high that is the basic thing.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Cheap for a reason.

And hard to get rid of without some form of hype or news around it unless you knew the developers who provided the alt coin at a super discounted level.
Its good to start trading. Because Bitcoin will be more worth later in the future and that will be very good.
Than you can also make some good profit and that will be very good for you. But you never know what will happen with the value.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:11:57 PM

you can trade Ethereum now because it's price is very changeable , it increases and falls down suddenly , also you can trade dash coin
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:28:19 PM

ITs very good to start trading. Because Bitcoin will be more popular and many people are going to use it so that is very good.
But I hope later that more people also going to like Bitcoin and make it more popular. And you can earn some good money with trading.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:32:12 PM

ITs very good to start trading. Because Bitcoin will be more popular and many people are going to use it so that is very good.
But I hope later that more people also going to like Bitcoin and make it more popular. And you can earn some good money with trading.

yeah ....bitcoin has become more popular and on coming days it will be more popular. just make sure you get more knowledge about it and join on some campaign which will increase your knowledge about the btc so you can trade.
starbook

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:20:04 PM

Trading has its advantages ad disavantages ,if you play the short trades you can easy make around 0,01btc /daily but you need to play with atleast 0,50btc.Sure you can make easy money with less bitcoin but to dont risk too much you should try it.
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:50:36 PM

Trading has its advantages ad disavantages ,if you play the short trades you can easy make around 0,01btc /daily but you need to play with atleast 0,50btc.Sure you can make easy money with less bitcoin but to dont risk too much you should try it.

I agree with you with heavy volume you can do trade with 1 or 2 percentage profit and you can get good profit, I have just started back in 1 or 2 months and i have earned more than 0.26btc freely with yobit free coins and doing trading. Then think if i have invested it then i would have done triple my investment. Just go through with the coins record and details and then start to do trading. listen anyones view but do anything after analyzing it dont go blindly with others word, this is the main word for trading , do your homework then start to do trading on that coin.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:21:28 AM

The altcoin market is extremely crowded right now. It's so risky that most will call it gambling. I only invest in bitcoin, uraniumcoin and ethereum
starbook

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:24:13 PM

I agree with you with heavy volume you can do trade with 1 or 2 percentage profit and you can get good profit, I have just started back in 1 or 2 months and i have earned more than 0.26btc freely with yobit free coins and doing trading. Then think if i have invested it then i would have done triple my investment. Just go through with the coins record and details and then start to do trading. listen anyones view but do anything after analyzing it dont go blindly with others word, this is the main word for trading , do your homework then start to do trading on that coin.

Well always people try to force the newcomers to join the train and when they join,well they took advantage and get out,i remember one guy spent around 1 btc pumping a coin when i joined he just dumped,sure it werent just me but i lost around 70% my investment because others people saying,soo that day ahead i stoped to trade and returned to do my bets ,buying some altcoins i know that should and will be pumped ,the thing is when it will happen .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: