Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I think to start tradding there is maximum chance in altcoin trading and this is the best place to invest right now by understanding the market situation, there are lot of signals provider are saying there is the will be a good profit in altcoin trading, So I think it is the best idea to invest in altcoin instead of bitcoin and you can earn good in trading of altcoin because it is the market which you can earn lot of profit in the trading,

First of all, signals are pure bullshit, you wont get a dolar from them because they are a scam, most of them are just asking for $100 or $200 for a few signals and then they all are pure crap who does not even make any sense.

Signals doesn't exist, remember these words.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

I think to start tradding there is maximum chance in altcoin trading and this is the best place to invest right now by understanding the market situation, there are lot of signals provider are saying there is the will be a good profit in altcoin trading, So I think it is the best idea to invest in altcoin instead of bitcoin and you can earn good in trading of altcoin because it is the market which you can earn lot of profit in the trading,
start investing at a low price is excellent, and before starting it should be to research first what altcoin will grow in the future, you should select the most potential altcoin among others

africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

you can get a good profit with trading all you need is read news about altcoin and buy the good altcoins you can get this news here or in some telegram groups

Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
I don't like it 

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I believe that in order to start the trade you need to learn a lot from the market and from the experience of those who are ahead, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are extremely complex. You need to learn technical analysis, market psychology analysis and the tools that can be applied and help you succeed commercially. You also need to combine the credible information to make the most accurate decisions.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

There are currencies for long-term investment and there are currencies for short-term investment. You choose what suits you best. If you like to trade, invest in currencies, which can give a sharp jump up. Invest when the currency is in decline. Analyze charts. The coinmarketcap website will help you.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

No doubt trading is most profitable medium but it is necessary to learn deeply about market and coins,Both short term and long term need skills to choose worthy coins and having good potential. Dont invest at one place there should be diversification and buy at low sell in high.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:11:37 PM by dynospytan

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

We should remember that when we enter digital crypto currency world we must learn on how it works and trading is one of that. Whether you like it or not you will do the trade when you earn a coin. Yobit is one of the famous exchanges site in crypto. It is up to you where do you want to trade all the coins that you have. Each exchanges sites has their own advantages and disadvantages in terms in trading. But I will suggest to you, choose a exchanges sites where in there's a high volume of traders of the coins that you have in order for you to earn money. Aside from that we cannot avoid loses, so expect it.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Good decision here you can earn a lot,More you have skill and expertise more chances to gain high.There are many altcoins best for the trading either short term or long term.Invest in different coins and buy at low and sell in high.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

The only reason why I opened an account in yobit, is because a couple of years ago it was one of the few exchanges that offered the possibility of buying and selling new altcoins that were not available in any other exchange. But now it is impressive the large number of new exchanges that have emerged, offering access to new coins at better prices than yobit, such as cryptopia and binance.

Just enough to see the price of Bitcoin Atom in Yobit to realize how absolutely inconvenient is yobit: its current price is around 22000 sat in other exchanges, while in yobit it is sold in 121000 sat, that is, 600% more expensive.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

I don't recommend YOBIT as well as other members here. They have withdraw problem that can take days to reach your wallet. I am sure it is a technical problem tho. My suggestion is, start learning trading strategies that suit your style first, which is simple one like moving average strategy. If you confident enough, deposit small amount of money to start with. I'd recommend $100. Remember to choose trusted exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex. Also consider their fee.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

start investing at a low price is excellent, and before starting it should be to research first what altcoin will grow in the future, you should select the most potential altcoin among others
Most of the altcoin market is full of shits. Majority of the projects are useless and they are just there to waste the time of public and serious investors. Only few of the altcoins are worth of our attention and money, rest are simply there either to scam you or waste your money. I have never suggested any of my friends to go after altcoins when I am myself not investing into them and the reasons are already discussed.
beezare

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

before trading is better to learn first the coins you want to buy, how the movement, will be profitable or not and start with a small amount first, learn also buy market when prices fall and sell at high prices
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Altcoins are the future. Soon more and more entities will have their own coins.
So the good thing is to check trusted ICO:
- Choose the ones with the best White Papers, great team, trusted advisors and good beta version of the product.
- Check which kind of funding people used to start the process.
- Check legal issues, check competitors.
- Check the roadmap, see what plans company have after ICO, so that it is not short-term project, not scam.
- Check their social media and background.
- Check ICO ratings.
- Get in touch with a product.

Yes, there is hype around all of this. But sure there will be diamonds. And quantity will transform to quality.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Good decision here you can earn a lot,More you have skill and expertise more chances to gain high.There are many altcoins best for the trading either short term or long term.Invest in different coins and buy at low and sell in high.
we are a lot of options to trade or invest by buying a different altcoin, so for beginners I have to learn a lot here to be able to trade properly and correctly, yes, indeed I will find a low coin price and I will sell it when the coin is up high .
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

You need to start the experience - trade a small amount, on the exchange with a minimum commission. Then read the forum and news on this coin.
As an option, try programs that automate trading.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Then start trafing because the time is running maximize the factvthat you jnew the cryptos and make money from it because it will not last forever so you better use that to gain a lot of money. Make sure that you have knowledge and the courage to start in trading because you needed that so you better do some research about it then ask some people it is nuch easier to understant. And have a lot of patience when you want to be a trader for an efficient income.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

You must look and study a good and  potential coin to buy. Before you buy you must study it.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

candy69

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

You can start trading with a small amount of money, but instead of trading on Yobit, I would recommend you trade on a better exchange such as Binance. At present, there a lot of options like Ethereum, Cardano, Neo, and Ripple.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

if you are new in trading firstly just read some article regarding "How to trade cryptocurrencies" Then make a plan and strategies how to enter and exit in a certain situation.Marketcap has good information where the current coin listed on a certain exchanger and details to its volume.I don't recommend Yobit I feel that they have shady behavior when you trade to them.Be patient and don't panic and don't be greedy also.
welcome kamu

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

good decision, try buying btc, eth, bch just hold it all for you to get big profit and use it to do altcoin trading, you can choose where you will do trading, i personally do trading in forkdelta and idex because i am just a beginner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: