Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
If you want to start cryptocurrency trading, you must improve your technical analysis skill for you to understand the chart of the cryptocurrencies. It is hard in the beginning to trade cryptocurrencies but you can overcome all of the challenges that you will face if you have knowledge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

usually you should look for some coins with some potential, like new algo new thing implemented, for example spread coins forced the pool to not mine

or for other good coins that can be a clone of the already strong coin, like ethereum and decred
Adding to this statement is it need to make sure that you probably know the basic information trading Bitcoin and be aware on new data. Also when starting trade in the market, it is needed to expect the risk in trading Bitcoins.
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

You will start trading if you get discipline on yourself because trading isn't a easy task and only the people who actually is discipline on trading will be succesful.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

It is strange that user with hero member position is asking this question, but try to start demo, or start from not big amounts of investment.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

the first time for a beginner like you in order to get a lot of profits and can know the right time to buy and sell coin then you should learn what makes the coin movement first until you understand.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I'm not that interested in altcoin yobit. A good Altcoin and I recommend to you is Ethereum.
Ethereum allows for trading and will be minimal risk.
Ethereum has a stable value than yobit.
Ethereum also altcoin which has good potential.
You need to be consistent in trading, you have to be smart to read the situation of market conditions, so when the value of the price in the market crypto down you should buy a coin, and when you go up you can sell your coins for profit.
It is a good decision to start trading besides your low saving is a good decision to utilize your money and go towards positivity. An exchange account will help you to provide a path of selling and that is what you have to decide what coin you are choosing and when are you buying it? The necessary and the guiding principals are you have to buy at low market and to sell out at high market.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
i dont recomend yobit for start trading,i dont think yobit is good enough for newbie traders,they too complicated with so many number,i suggest you to trade on poloniex,and try to buy some etherum if you have good amount of bitcoins,and LTC also good,just buy altcoin with good popularity and big trade amount.
Trading is very good. Also for yourself and for Bitcoin and you just have to buy it at a low price and that is good.
And sell it with a high price, that will be good. And you can see also that the price is rising and that is very good.
It's nonsense to say that trade is as easy as you say "buy cheap and sell when the price goes up".
the fact is not that easy, we do not even know the price standard to say cheap token price.
if anyone says altcoin trade is so easy, i can guarantee he says lie.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

The thing you should learn is to look in detail about Cryptocurrency coins.
Yobit coins are good but not as good as Ethereum.
If you want to profit then choose Ethereum for your coins because Ethereum will benefit you.
Ethereum value is very stable when compared with other coins.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

Bitcoin is always a good trading coin both for short and long term purposes. Bitcoin has the liquidity that could absorb you entry and exit many times over during the day.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

The first thing to consider when you want to launch out trading is your capability and funding. Will you be able to trade successfully without to much loss? How would you make profit? These are crucial question that must be answered.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

Based on my experience, it would be better for beginners to start trading at altcoin which has low price and good circulating supply in market. The point is: I am trading for the first time on a small scale in altcoin.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

before you can trading,you should read about chart,it is importance,it may no true 100% but you can perdict the market and see the change of market,you should try trade with little money,trading to learn exp,the exp on the exchange is the most importance,you know when you buy and you get out,you have to set cut loss,if not you can lose all money
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

it’s been now almost 8 months I am in Crypto trading, though I am an early trader, I would like to share my experiences with you so that you will not make those mistakes and have your trading smoothly. I started with less than $500 worth investment, I purchased some altcoins and then lost the money I invested in and then I decided, initially I do earn free coins and then trade them as I invested and then purchase the established coins.  Then I did some bounties, I earned some coins, and then sold some at a small profit (as there is only my time was an investment to earn those coins). I put in that amount to purchase some other Altcoin, and then trade them. I purchase some amount worth Bitcoin if the price is low with the amount I get in as a profit when I sell the coins. I am earning Good amount by trading and Holding some coins too now. Hope my experience is useful for you.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

The first thing to consider when you want to launch out trading is your capability and funding. Will you be able to trade successfully without to much loss? How would you make profit? These are crucial question that must be answered.

If you are about to start trading, my advice is study first on how to do it, try to look for some information that will help you to understand the graph. That can help you to know if it is dumping or pumping. Think before you trade because you might loss instead to gain from it. Make sure that if you are a newbie/beginner don't put all your money here. Just small amount to have experienced and knowledge in doing it. Money is not that easy to saved, so be practical before you start.

Invest big / trade big if you already know how to do it. And you are ready to face the challenges you might experience in trading. Never stop learning, always strive for something that will help you to be good at it.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

you advise the stock exchange where there are many coins and good volumes
Stocks are good option too but I think bitcoins have more tendency to give your investment a big buzz that can lead it to become double or even more. Stocks are better source of income and permanent source as well because they are running in market for so long time. Bitcoins, on contrary, are newbies against them but still people leave stock and coming here in bitcoins to earn handsome money.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

the first time for a beginner like you in order to get a lot of profits and can know the right time to buy and sell coin then you should learn what makes the coin movement first until you understand.
To me i welcome you in the world of trading ,i think that you have taken a very good step, because one can get such a good profit from trading that i do not think is possible from any other source of income, but in very beginning you need to be too much careful and should start trading with a small amount, because if you are inexperience in trading then you have more chances to lose your money there.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Welcome to the trading world buddy...it's gonna be hell of a ride to you. But first things first: take the time to learn the market and technical analysis. Start following a few coins and learn how their prices fluctuate and how they behave. Do not try to trade many coins..it's a recipe for disaster. Each coin is unique and follows its own patterns, so it's best to stick to just a few coins and trade only them for starters. Choose high volume coins because they follow the rules of TA better than low caps. All the best..and happy trading!

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Then you should do your best to learn more about the effective strategies for trading. You need to follow modern tendencies and know what is going on the market. You are expected to start trading if you have the necessary skills
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I think you can start trading at this point, you can see that the price of bitocin in this day is showing signs of passing and this is the opportunity for you to trade altcoin without worry Risk comes from bitcoin. Currently there are many altcoin are pump price and you plan to invest at this time to be able to make the biggest profit.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

I don't trade coins though but I assume its less risky to stick to the coins that are already on top and has been traded regularly.
The great thing with yobit is that you can get free new coins to test its waters.
I concur trading is very risky though very rewarding as well and i believe that it's very safe for you to invest into bitcoins or the popular cryptos by just buying and holding the coins in your wallet safely and securely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: