Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

I don't trade coins though but I assume its less risky to stick to the coins that are already on top and has been traded regularly.
The great thing with yobit is that you can get free new coins to test its waters.
I concur trading is very risky though very rewarding as well and i believe that it's very safe for you to invest into bitcoins or the popular cryptos by just buying and holding the coins in your wallet safely and securely.
So better start trading but before actually starting trading, you should have some good market knowledge and basic information about the technology you want to invest in. For example if you want to invest in Bitcoin and you do not know much about it, investment is vain. Also you should make your decisions about selling or buying keeping the market condition in the mind and only then you might be able to become a good trader.

Since the OP was obviously new In terms of trading, just like you mentioned he should know the basics knowledge about trading and to gain those knowledge, google Is his friend and watch some sample videos that might help for him to understand fast how to trade. And If there's someone trying to ask you or suggest those coin, you should decline because most of that scenario was a scam.
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

So better start trading but before actually starting trading, you should have some good market knowledge and basic information about the technology you want to invest in. For starting trading i think that first step is to learn and get necessary trading education, and after that should spend good time in trading and when get some experience then should start trading properly. Trading is a game and a very risky one. You said people should recommend some coins for you to make gains and not losses. I tell you there is no trader that have not recorded any loss since the inception of cryptocurrency.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

If you need to begin digital currency exchanging, you should know and comprehend the most vital issue on the trading, including the hazard, appropriate time to offer and purchase. Utilizing the instrument marker on the outline. The distinctive outline designs. Dealing with your opportunity. Quality to survive a misfortune and continue moving even in the most noticeably awful situation. If you know to yourself that you are prepared. Attempt little and after that large funds.
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

the first thing that you will have to do is just to learn how to do it, if you have already traded on other markets just like forex, stock market or any other, you will be able to start fast

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

You want to start trading, very good. As soon as you can join the exchange market, these may be Bainance,Hitbitc,yobit,bitrexx etc. If you have a lot of money, then you can trade currencies such as Bitcoin,Etherium,Litecoin, BTCcash etc. Some easy-to-use exchange markets can also choose.
khangrom001

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Check the candlestick time line, look how the coin value flutue and think what happened.
In this case i check how the coin work, and normaly this coins have a days on big sell, then the price down and is time to buy, after u can put to sell with some margin to get profit. Just start trading small amounts and learn how it works.
Read artycles about investment and forex.
 Smiley Smiley
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I think you should not start trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and are constantly adjusting. At present, bitcoin prices are at $ 6500 and are still on the decline, so if you trade at this time the risk will be very high, you will be able to greatly damage if the bitcoin price falls to the $ 6000 mark.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I want to start trading . because I saw my cousin how she trade and she will become a good trader and she got a profit in every trading .
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Right now its better to stay away  with crypto market its been months since the market is going down and I think most of the traders right now became bag holders or other had big loss. But if you really want to be in crypto just buy bitcoin as of now and wait for the market to at least stabilize for you to start trading.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

if you want to start trading it is very easy you just need to buy and have capital for trading only because if you do not have the capital to buy coin it seems to be very difficult and for the first time you can buy coin which has cheap price and high trading volume.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so in order to successfully trade you need to always have a plan. Specific and clear transaction plan. You need to have experience in trading, giving accurate analysis combined with market information.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

I advise you not to invest at this point, you can see that continuous bitcoin prices have fluctuated and fallen sharply in recent days, which will cause the prices of altcoin to continuously decline. So the transaction and this time the risk will be very high, you will be very heavy losses if the bitcoin prices fall sharply and can not recover.
Better start now because the monetary values of crypto like Bitcoin and ETH are down in the market and you can have them on a lower cost compared to those who paid higher for it. The second thing is to stay patient in the market after investing and wait until you get the more possible. The more the good. This only works when you sell again in a time when the prevailing market values are high than the initial.

Portia12

Activity: 434

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

Trading is not easy and it takes time before you are going to earn profit because the market is unpredictable due to the prices that are depending on supply and demand so always study the situation before investing or selling your coins.

MrMac1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

I think the best way to start trading is playing around with a handful of coins and test the waters first, before going bigger and investing your hard-earned money.
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

I think the best way to start trading is playing around with a handful of coins and test the waters first, before going bigger and investing your hard-earned money.
I would always recommend to start trading bitcoin first as it is the easiest way so for me, I would want to start the trading when at least I do have the confidence to do so and if I am ready to take risk.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

I advise you not to invest at this point, you can see that continuous bitcoin prices have fluctuated and fallen sharply in recent days, which will cause the prices of altcoin to continuously decline. So the transaction and this time the risk will be very high, you will be very heavy losses if the bitcoin prices fall sharply and can not recover.
Simply follow the market guiding principles and rules which will lead you towards success and a place where you will be comfortable and in the mode of making huge profit. Do not enter into complications and difficulties so that you may not confuse in making decisions. All you need is to trade with valuable currency that is the Bitcoin after which some other valuable currencies are also present through which you can make profit for yourself.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

I feel you can do a little bit of analysis or something like that in choosing a coin because I think you have a lot of experience in cryptocurrency. I do not know what advice to give, but I think you need to join the trading signal group to learn some things about the trade.

Krillin61

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Trading is a good source of profits but it is not that easy, if you're a newbie you better to do a proper research first for you to have a knowledge about trading and on how to distinguish a good coin that you can use for your trading.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

altcoin provide more benefits than bitcoin. altcoin trading takes courage. you will profit big if lucky.

i agree there is far more profit in trading altcoins than there ever is in trading bitcoin. sometimes there are altcoins that go up 10 times in price. the hard part is to catch them when they are still low and buy as much as you can.
thats right, earning profit is not just by bitcoin there are alts that can give also profit although not totally big in return unlike bitcoin but yet it comes also profitable if you find it the best way. although catching the value in lower side would be hard to get as value now a days flactuating but still if we do courage on it we can buy it cheaper. But also today if much savings in hold and wants to trade I'd suggest for bitcoin as we seen for the value too low done the past 2017.
doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Me too, watch youtube for some tutorials.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: