Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Good choice, trading is challenging yet fun. easy to learn but hard to master. start by studying the basics of chart and proceed to the types of market analysis.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

Upon entering cryptocurrency, we should know the basics of trading first because it is very risky if we'll do trading without enough knowledge. It is important that we have the eagerness and willingness to cope up and deal with the changes in crypto.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
if I think a good coin to trade is, a coin that has a fast price movement and has a high volume, and if you ask about what a good coin to trade, I think the coins in the exchange are all good for trading and all coins can generate profits for us, profit or loss in trading crypto I think it depends on our own.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I believe that at this point it is not appropriate for you to start trading, bitcoin prices are continuing to adjust and are trending down, so the transaction at this time the risk will be very high. You will probably have huge losses because bitcoin prices are dropping dramatically, and altcoin prices will drop sharply and strongly, so you should not trade at this time.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

If someone is going to invest is actually really in the mental need to receive all events later because to the fluctuating price every time traders must be able to maximize the opportunities available to gain a profit and I suggest to try to invest in ethereum.

zero9119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

Upon entering cryptocurrency, we should know the basics of trading first because it is very risky if we'll do trading without enough knowledge. It is important that we have the eagerness and willingness to cope up and deal with the changes in crypto.
This is the sincere advice of a person who has much experience in this market. When new entrants enter the market, many are eager to invest, but forget that they have no understanding of the market and the basic knowledge of it, which makes them very confused when the market turns. strong movement If you really consider this to be a serious business, invest your knowledge of cryptocurrency and financial investment.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

If you want to trade then you should start now without delay. I think this is a very good decision. Now a very good exchange market has been established where fiat currency exchange with all types of online currency. You can start experimenting with a little less capital.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

It was very easy to start trading, you can always look or find a market with very good security and start investing or work on bounty campaigns and earn free cryptocurrrency that you can use for trading.
speedy1987

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Hey buddy i dont know why you choose yobit exchange. this is one of the worst and scam exchange man. Be aware of this. since your a newbie you might face huge loss if you choose yobit. there is lots of trust able exchange like binance, bittrex. Better choose one of these. Dont use yobit.
Harith65

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

If you want to start trading you had better observe trading deeply. If you have any difficulties in observing trading. You have to start trading with small amount of money. You can familiar trading strategies in trading.

coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

if you really want to start trading, then the best thing that i suggest to you is just to start learning from now, try to buy some guides and to see some tutorials, it is not easy to start trading and you require a lot of patience

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

Starting to trade is not that easy because there are a lot of things that you should be learning like how the volatility of the market affects the prices plus the speculations coming from different cryptocurrency analyst.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Actually it is too hard to advice to buy certain cryptocurrency right now. Every trader should make OWN decision to buy or sell any asset according to his experience, analysis (technical and fundamental). And also I would trade only in big exchanges like Bitfinex, Binance, Bitmex and etc.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Starting to trade is not that easy because there are a lot of things that you should be learning like how the volatility of the market affects the prices plus the speculations coming from different cryptocurrency analyst.

Starting to trade is very very easy and above all it is absolutly free on my U2 site.
If people are not able to be among the best traders for free...it is better they stay away where it is not for free...

I give many possibilities to trade and you have the choice:
buying or selling
Of course the profit is for you and your risk is only what you got for free...

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

If you want to trade then you should start now without delay. I think this is a very good decision. Now a very good exchange market has been established where fiat currency exchange with all types of online currency. You can start experimenting with a little less capital.
personally I'd better postpone trading to prepare the ability and knowledge. if we are trading without having both of these things we can lose and lose our money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

I think you have a good background in the Cryptocurrency market and you will have more experience than current traders.
I think you should invest in altcoins like EOS and ETH. These are safe altcoins and tend to grow in the future. There is a lot of good news about them and I think they will have a very good future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Yobit is not the best exchange for trading, but it is good because there is a huge amount of altcoins there and it supports a lot forks of different coins.
Decentralized exchanges are good for trading new coins.
Altcoins are better sold for bitcoins or eth. These are the coins that are always up-to-date and their price will grow.
And to sell coins from bounty campaigns, you need to know in which exchange they will be listing. For this you need to have accounts on all major exchanges and indeed on many exchanges.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I think that at this point you should limit your trading, you can see that the market is in downtrend, so in order to be successful you need to have a lot of knowledge and skills. You have to analyze the technique accurately and then combine it with market information and always follow bitocin prices anytime anywhere to be able to handle every possible situation.

Only do so that you can successfully trade.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Taking risks are part of becoming a cryptocurrency trader. Do no afraid to take the risks for you to not panic and make better decisions. Trading cryptocurrencies are not easy job, it requires a lot of strategy for you to perform well.
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

There are currencies for long-term investment and there are currencies for short-term investment. You choose what suits you best. If you like to trade, invest in currencies, which can give a sharp jump up. Invest when the currency is in decline. Analyze charts. The coinmarketcap website will help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: