Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I think you can completely start trading at this point, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are still holding up slightly, so you can start buying and trading altcoin. The market is starting to show some signs of recovery, so in order to be successful, you need a lot of technical analysis and market analysis to be able to come up with a plan. most accurately.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

With winspiral's systems you have the possibility to trade  or start trading for absolutly free.
You can see from yourself it you have traders skills...and improve yourself.
No risk...you can only earn...
But if you are not among the best traders,it is better not to trade where you risk your own money...
With winspiral's systems you have the opportunity to train...
Have fun...and profit.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
The tip that I can give to you is all about ways where you can improve your strategy and your skills. This forum is one of the most reliable website that you can use in order for you to get reliable information that you can use in order for you to become successful trader.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

The tip that I can give to you is all about ways where you can improve your strategy and your skills. This forum is one of the most reliable website that you can use in order for you to get reliable information that you can use in order for you to become successful trader.

ok...
but be careful...
make your own opinion about buying and selling...

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I do not like trading in yobits because of the volume of bitcoin or eth bit, currently I prefer trading on exchange that has a big voleme, if you want to trade better you choose a new coin, because usually the new coin will rise. so in my opinion the new coin is perfect for profit.

Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

I think that trading in the market of crypto currency, you need to constantly learn. In general, the Dragon is a good coin, currently showing growth
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

You should analyze and select the potential penny, which is the best time, you should focus on the selection, so you will succeed or not is the time you choose.
Cotton Candy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

I figure you can totally begin exchanging now, it can be seen that bitcoin costs are always modifying are as yet holding up marginally, so you can begin purchasing and exchanging altcoin. The market is beginning to hint at some recuperation, so as to be effective, you require a ton of specialized examination and market investigation to have the capacity to think of an arrangement. generally precisely.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

In this online Industries trading is the most popular. Most of the people know about trading but trading is a three kind of parts number one is Forex trading, binary trading, and cryptocurrency trading. At the moment cryptocurrency trading is very famous in this digital world and day by day most of the people involved with cryptocurrency trading because people always make a profit in cryptocurrency trading. If you want to start cryptocurrency trading it is a very good news so don't let to start your cryptocurrency trading.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

I think the transaction is the same. We are not rushed without knowledge and experience in trading. Slow and steady, do not let emotions affect, thoroughly analyzed... they will help you increase your chances of success in trading!!!
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

If I think trading requires good knowledge in Bitcoin as well as various trading strategies. The higher the attachment will make the trade effective and very profitable. But before we start trading we should know from before what could happen and it will also be a bit risky.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

I personally use Bittrex and Poloniex. (I started with Poloniex). Before anything else bro, I suggest that you should spend time studying and learning about Cryptocurrency Trading lessons and tips. Youtube and Google is always a big help and I suggest you join Crytpocurrency Groups and Groupchats on Facebook to learn more and know more.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

You should be able to control your patience and you should be able to earn a lot of profits to start trading otherwise you should know the right time to buy and sell coins
rayfordadam

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

If you want to buy Crypto Currencies then these are the top 6 Coins to invest in 2018

Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash

whstsp

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

just start your trading journey!
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

You should learn from the profis!
I'm trying to find good ones for me too
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

You have to start trading when you have a lot of knowledge about trading and you feel ready. I have not done big deals at the moment, but I'm open to gaining new knowledge and learning and enjoying the professional experience.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

I suggest you do not do it there because
they have a very low daily trading volume, so it is sometimes very difficult to make a decent trade there with current market prices. in addition they add almost anything to their exchanger without proper coin checks. so many coins listed there are dead coins, brand new, and some scam coins, you will get long results there so you will get the loss of being stuck with a scam coin.
socksserver3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Then , you should start if you want! what prevents you from this? learn the trading basics and you need to be patient, forget about emotions when trading as it is the business which requires concentration and cold mind
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

You should be able to control your patience and you should be able to earn a lot of profits to start trading otherwise you should know the right time to buy and sell coins
basic thing that you may only have to follow but unfortunately for those that dont have any patience of doing this they are never follow it and instead they do another strategy that they can lead for them of losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: