Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:43:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

There are quite a lot of guides to trading on youtube, you should go there and learn the experiences that other people share. Follow me to learn more to be able to trade better and safer for you.
TaylaGoodchap

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

I'm a newbie,too. I had found many information about trading on the internet but the knowledge I found and comprehension is not good. Maybe we need a class or a course to training about it.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Engage in currency trading on the YoBit exchange is not a good idea, since this exchange with very small volumes of trades. I would recommend that you use Binance. It does not matter which crypto currency you decide to trade, the main thing is to choose the right moment for the transaction.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

You can buy any penny you like and then hold it in the middle of the highs and sell it, it's easy for us to make a profit, but not everyone can do it.
XavierKeen

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

If you want to start trading, you can find the information on the Internet. But I'm afraid that it is not good. if you ask people here I  think they can not answer you in detail.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

You should learn to be specific and orderly, improve your skills, and improve yourself. That would be better for you to participate in the transaction.
DylanBland

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Like you I started trading but I see that it is difficult to find an effect way to trade if we don't have the basic knowledge about it. Thank for your topic, here I find some sources and it can help me so much.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I believe that this time is not really good for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past and it is difficult to give us see the potential for profit. So I think that this time you should stay out of the market and wait for things to stabilize so that you can start trading, but now you should plan and trade the market as the market recovers.

samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

I do not know what to recommend to you right now. Try to start to buy there a few coins for a small amount and then try to sell them, and then already withdraw. If everything works, then go ahead and trade on it.
I'm new here, and I'll tell you that I'm at the very beginning of my journey, I read many comments on this forum on various topics and gain experience.
irianto18

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

my personal opinion to start trading:
1. Paying attention to the market price constantly
There are only three price situations, positive or rising, negative or down and stagnant or fixed. You can still benefit from the three situations if you remain cautious and not careless.

2. Make long-term investments
If you do not have the time to always monitor the Bitcoin price, use the way you make a Bitcoin purchase every month for a fixed amount, then sell at the end of the year.
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

If you want to start trading, than you need first a strategy for what you want to make and trade so you can also calculate maybe your profit later in the future and your investment.
If you dont have a strategy than the chance is really high that you can lose some money with it and that is bad.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

good for you.there are many factor that you should know about before starting trading.some of them are given below,

1. Transaction Costs.
2. Reputation Of Company.
3. Platform Provided.
4. Mobile Support.
5. Ease Of Opening An Account.
6. Products Available.
7. Educational Support.

etc that's all the things that you need to do before starting trading . these will give you a lot important things to do in trading.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

Then just start reading guides, watching videos and trying to trade by yourself with a low amount of funds, that is going to help you out by a lot, i did it by the same way
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Its really a good decision. A huge amount of people using BTC right now . So undoubtedly it is good to start trading now on this moment. But you need a strategy and that is very important. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that it will become more popular and that is quite good. Stay with BTC.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Well, we know trading is not an easy way to earn money. It,s a very hard subject in cryptocurrency. If you analysis and find a good coin then you earn money. Moreover, you need to find a potential coin to save your losses.The most vital target is to begin with less significant coins so as to make the experience here.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

I think you can invest 500-1000 dollars in different interesting projects and hold this tokens. I have NPXS, OCN, Enigma, Endor, ETH
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

How in the world do you have so many posts and merit and are hero member on this forum yet you don’t “know which coin are which”? Did you buy your BCT account?

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

there's a lot of trading platform were you can trade altcoin. i recommended to trade in the platform with a high volume of btc. based of my experience in trading you were not win every time you enter in market sometimes you will also lose

mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

I don't trade coins though but I assume its less risky to stick to the coins that are already on top and has been traded regularly.
The great thing with yobit is that you can get free new coins to test its waters.

True,  that is a correct idea.  I also feel more secure to trade on coins that is already on top than with the new one. I need to see how the new coin has been working before i decide if i will invest with it or not.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

I think that at this point you can start trading, you can see that after two days of downturn, bitcoin prices are going flat and altcoin prices are beginning to recover slightly. . So I think that at this point you should start trading altcoin, you should have specific plan and always have stoploss to be able to zone the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: