Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:15:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

I think to start trading, we can trade in any coin that listed in popular exchange already,  the most important thing in day trading actually not only according  to which coin should be to chooce,  but how we can make the risk lower and to get maximum profit.  Learn from mistake in trading use stop loss and trailling  stop is must be to minimize  the risk.  Keep patient wait for best entry also other important factor to get consistent profit.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

If you want to learn trading all you have to do is research first you will find the techniques of it on youtube you will see different methods of trading and pro's trader that will help you a lots.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

Trading needs good knowledge in Bitcoin as well various trading strategies. So you have to research first and you will find the techniques of it on youtube and all media social. Then you learn from the pro
yfaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

Hey, stiffbud

I came across to your profile and i can feel that you are here for many days. So I assumed that you have enough knowledge to take decision.
As you want help I'm sharing my experience with you.

If you want to start trading then just do it.Now it's the question which term you prefer? Is it Short Term/ Long term?
My suggestion go with long term trading if you do same you surely be profited.

I prefer litecoin and bitcoin to trade as i did.
Remember never open a trade or buy any coin when it's staying it's peak point. if you do then you have to face loss.
That's why you need to keep watching every movement of cryptos.
For this you should visit: CryptoCap related website. Search at google you will find so many site.
You also can Install CryptoCap Apps.

Hop, now you can make your decision. Wish you a very profitable journey.
Remember Never give up. Just staying with market. End of the year you will make profit. Smiley Smiley
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
If you want to start trading I think the best thing you have to do is start by approaching one of your friends who is into the same business and is a crypto trader. They will help you learn it better cause you’re there with them. Coming online here to search for help is of no use.

Or maybe you can find someone that teaches Bitcoin/crypto trading where you live. Why is good to look for someone to learn from face-to-face is because they will teach you better, answer your questions properly and help you understand.
Yup it could be the good way of being informed related to the skills of crypto trading,. But I think learning personally can get us more profit than relying on other people, if you have internet access then use your own time, your own skills and search as much as you can. Try to collect high amount of information, as in trading it takes, skills, information, and knowledge and after than you need money. So be patient and keep on learning.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

To start trading you must first learn. You need to learn investment skills, technical analysis. When you have more knowledge then you will not be psychologically when the market goes down.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are starting to decline, so trading at this time is very risky and you will be able to damage Very heavy if bitcoin prices fall deep. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will fall to $ 7000 and you can start trading at that time.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

To start trading you must first learn. You need to learn investment skills, technical analysis. When you have more knowledge then you will not be psychologically when the market goes down.
Learn and gains knowledge first to start trading so this is really important. And risks to be able jive in trading so you will become gain profit when you know how to trade. Choose the best project and potential coin this is very important.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

In my own opinion trading is so risky and dangerous if you're a beginner in trading you must have knowledge before start trading. Don't start trading without knowledge because your money will gone like a bubble if you started without knowledge just invest what you can afford to lose.
uzumaki

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

I suggest you to hold your coin only. Dont start trading if you dont have enough knowledge in it. This market is in the hands of people who have big capital. They influence the price to gain profit. Just hold bitcoin, it is the safest way.
ColinSMott

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

Many people want to trade and I think you have your passion so you can do it. I just want to say that you should find information about the coins that you will invest. It not, it's so difficult. Good luck to you!!   Grin
CarlyKMcGee

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

In the group has some topic about trading and some website that you can read and find the information about it. It is very useful and I think it is good for you.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

Use BTCTC/Altcoin pairs
choose the market with 1000+ daily volume
and don't focus on one market
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

In my own opinion, I would prefer you to use binance to trade. Many coins on yobit are pump and dump coins. The volume on binance makes it suitable for you to trade and the site is very easy to use and its understandable
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

There are only a few things to know about trading cryptocurrency before starting. You should should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet .You should also start by trading prominent coins.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

In my own opinion before you start trading you must have knowledge in trading. If you're newbie you must watch videos in youtube how to start trading or do a research about trading and cryptocurrency. You must have a capital before do trading invest money that you can afford to lose don't invest all your money.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

Before you start trading you must have knowledge and experience in trading don't start without knowledge and experience or else your money will gone like a bubble. You can do a research and read all articles about trading or watch videos on youtube how to start trading and tips for the beginners.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

Very simple if you want to invest then you can follow the steps as enjoyed on the youtube or online such as posting accounts to participate in the forum bitcointaik and you can find trading platform for trading and you can trade
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Very simple if you want to invest then you can follow the steps as enjoyed on the youtube or online such as posting accounts to participate in the forum bitcointaik and you can find trading platform for trading and you can trade
in any case, YouTube and bitcoinstall have a lot of information for those who are trying to participate in the business of crypto currency. Of course, someone better perceives visually, viewing the video, and someone better read the topic on bitcointolk. In any case, each of us studied in this way.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

My best advice for you would be if you are about to start raining you should start as soon as possible because if you will be postponing it will harm your initial income that you can get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: