Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

I recently started trading, I can advise you to start with a small amount but not too low, I think 100/200$ could be a good start, commit yourself seriously and get experience, then you can increase your funds and make larger operations
Good advise I think, to me I think that if  a person is new in trading he need to be too much careful about trading, he should start trading with a small amount of money and should start with such amount of money that he can afford to lose. Because being new in trader there are more chances to lose money in trading.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
Great prompt I think, to me I surmise that if a man is new in exchanging he should be excessively cautious about exchanging, he should begin exchanging with a little measure of cash and should begin with such measure of cash that he can bear to lose. Since being new in dealer there are more opportunities to lose cash in exchanging.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
Base in your statement, you probably don't have experienced in trading method. So it's better to buy a coin that has a cheap and affordable price so that if ever you failed, at least you can afford to loose it. And also, better to read some articles and guidelines on how to become a successful crypto trader.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I think you can invest 500-1000 dollars in different interesting projects and hold this tokens. I have NPXS, OCN, Enigma, Endor, ETH
For me it is not easy to start trading but i am sure that you can able to learn how to trade very well by watching videos on youtube and by asking an advice from some experts in trading, and the most important thing in trading is choosung a good coin that will have a good price on the market.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Abeey4life

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I'm also a learner, I joined Cryptocurrency in few months ago.
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

I will suggest you just start trading without fear with little capital, if you use big capital in the start then you will all the time fall in fear and can't do trading with consideration. So in starting use little capital by testing and without fear, then you will know about your answer.
But i have spend 2 years in trading, i realize skill is by God gifted you have, but experience make polish your skills.  But basically you need both things to do it
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

If I were you I would start trading with the big cryptos like bitcoin, like monero, eth, wan... Just make sure you buy at the lowest rate so even if it dumps more you won`t experience big loses such in shitcoins.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

to start trading for me this is the time, because the price of coins in the market much lower the price, so for example we want to start learning to trade day, it will not be too risky to the price of coins that you will buy will not experience a very deep decline.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

I think, that you can invest in some ICOs. The situation with them are not good now, but I know one, what very probably will be perspective. Its name is ElonCity. This is an energy project. It was created to make electricity accesible and cheaper using blockcahin and renewable energy sources. One of the main reasons to invest in it is its partnership. Its main partner is Krypical Group. This team had four partnerships - all of them are succesful. I think, that this will be too.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

Most welcome friend. Best wishes for this. First, you need to select some main things. If you want to trade as a day trader or holder. If you have the patience or not? Patience and experience are two main key to success in this industry. As a newcomer, you can hold coins when a coin goes very drop. Sell it when you can take profit of at least 50% of your purchased coins. If you want day trade then buy when price remains stable. Never trade against the trend.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

I already started in trading but we must need to  be patient
That's is  the most important when you want to gain more in trading so  that you can get profit of it.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Honestly, I have nothing to say about Yobit. I haven't used it yet, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Actually, I think I can recommend you a broker that might fit your needs better. As you're a new trader, you may start with cex. They have guidelines that should help you to understand how to use it, besides there is way more info, which you can find on their blog. 
Everyone has their own opinion and choice but I would like to say that I have a very good experience yobit, I am using yobit exchange for years and for every time I found it ok, and never face and difficulties or issue while using yobit.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

If you want to start trading successfully, then never use the Yobit exchange, as the prices on it can be very easily manipulated. Use Better Binance and trade Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

Don't start trading now, because the price of all coins is dying, wait for the prices of all coins to stabilize, if you want to invest, wait for the price of all coins to improve.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

if I want to start trading, I usually choose a coin that drops the price of the coin, I invest in the long term and when I trade, I usually choose bitcoin coins as trading material, all will have the advantage if they want to try and invest every day.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

In my own opinion if you want to start you need to know what is trading you can research to have information what is trading before you start to trade you need a lot of knowledge or else you money will gone like a bubble. You can also start practicing invest small amount and practice everyday to have experience invest only what you can afford to lose.
Salty yor

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

I will advice not to be in a hurry, Traders who are not in a hurry to learn typically have an easier time sifting through all of the information available on the internet. Consider this: if you were to start a new career, more than likely you would need to study at a college or university for at least a year or two before you were qualified to even apply for a position in the new field. Expect that learning how to trade demands at least the same amount of time and factually driven research and study.
Salty yor

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

To be successful in trading, however, one needs to understand the importance of and adhere to a set of rules that have guided all types of traders, with a variety of trading account sizes. Each rule alone is important, but when they work together the effects are strong. Trading with these rules can greatly increase the odds of succeeding in the markets.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

I do trade but less. Why less? I know I am not yet a good trader, I want to search more about it and this kind of thread will be a big help. It is also my waterloo to determine which coin is good and not.
Others say we need patience. Yes I already proved its importance because in reasearching about trading we must already have patience so what more to expect when we are already in the real trading situation?
 I know yobit but I never tried to trade on it yet.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

To get started in trading you need the right guide and the right method about crypto coins and the way it is to learn how to earn a big money in trading to avoid losing your coin trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: