Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

You want to start trading first find yourself a trading platform that you like and can find small trading platform but the prestige and safety for you then you register yourself a account on the floor and Learn how to trade on youtube they will guide you how to trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

I invested in crypto for 1 year and i think trading is really risky for newbie. SO before trading, you should learn lots of things and make sure you have enough money to loss.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

if you want to start trading you must first accept the risk if you fail, prepare yourself first.

Risk is no doubt very obvious about investment and in some cases un avoidable but bear in mind that it could be minimized by evaluating the assets in terms of profitability, liquidity and risk of going down or loosing value.
Only then you can decide whether or not to invest in a particular coin. In crypto, risk is avoided by investing in long term which really keeps you safe in times of market recession and maximizes your future profit when the market starts recovering.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

Then the best thing that you can do is just to see and watch some guides all around the internet, maybe they can be useful for you because you can make a good start out of them

No doubt that trading is one of the most effective way of making money, but trading is a profession and for that you need to become a professional trader, and it is not so easy to become a professional trader, for that you need to spend a lot of time in trading and study the market, you need to start trading with little money so that to get some experience and only then you can expect to become a successful trader.

Although it is not really easy, it is always possible to earn money here when you work hard and when you are ready to get the knowledge. Try to learn about the crypto trading as much as you only can.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

I invested in crypto for 1 year and i think trading is really risky for newbie. SO before trading, you should learn lots of things and make sure you have enough money to loss.
For me it is the best time to start in trading because alot of coins now is very low, and it is easy to learn trading especially when you know how to analyze what is the promising coin to buy now and off course in trading you should know not to panic when the market is red.

Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

I think your choice of coin to commence trading might be based on some personal reasons. I would advice you double refresh those reasons and then make your final decision about whether to begin trading in that coin or not.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
There are a lot of things that you should consider before you make investment with trading. The first one is the capital that you will invest, it depends on you if you will start with big amount of money or small amount of money. The next one are the risks, you should identify the risks that you are going to face.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

There are many places to teach how to trade, so be assured you just take up the youtube learning from which you will gain experience.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

I have used yobit and I would say that, I didn't like yobit though. The exchange does not look professional in my opinion(I could be wrong). I would prefer to use the likes of binance and select the coins there to trade than use yobit
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

I do not know one successful trader who is not disciplined. A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong—not taking the loss—that is what does damage to the pocketbook and to the soul.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

I have used yobit and I would say that, I didn't like yobit though. The exchange does not look professional in my opinion(I could be wrong). I would prefer to use the likes of binance and select the coins there to trade than use yobit
I think Yobit is not that much good exchange and there are mostly pump and dump coin there. If you really want to do good trading and make a career in it i will prefer you chose good exchanges like bittrex etc.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

do not start trading at this time, because the price of coins all goes down, if you want to trade, wait for the price of all coins to go up, I will trade when prices in the trade market start well.

Meanwhile, now, this is the perfect time to enter the market. The guy can invest just a little bit and wait.
In this time he can learn a lot about crypto trading, its pros, and cons. The needed information can be found on YouTube.
This is even good time for those people who are very new in trading, because I think that in current time it is the most safe time for investment and trading. Because bitcoin price is currently trading too much low and I do not think that it is going to decrease anymore.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

You want to not lose money in the current market is entirely possible. Right now look at the price, things are very low. Now buy any penny and wait until the end of August you will be profitable
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
I usually trade altcoin / usdt on binance, but nowadays I'm moving to use kucoin. Altcoin trading at the moment is risky, take a look at dominance BTC you can see it is increasing, proving altcoin price will decrease in the coming time
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

You want to not lose money in the current market is entirely possible. Right now look at the price, things are very low. Now buy any penny and wait until the end of August you will be profitable

Are you sure that at the end of august we can earn profit? I mean all of us are not sure when we get profit, as long as we continue hold our coin and wait until the price of bitcoin recover but no one are sure when exactly we get profit.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

You can start trading by registering your account at trading floors then you can trade the coin you like.
PaulLines

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

I do not know one successful trader who is not disciplined. A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong—not taking the loss—that is what does damage to the pocketbook and to the soul.
I think trading is a very disciplined job and if you are careless then you may not go beyond a certain points. There are tons of coins and lots of exchanges and you need to keep track of all your buying /selling etc.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Starting a trading is great is deal because it can help us to obtain income in order to become successful in our lives. Trading is the new best option to obtained a huge income in our era.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Good to be heard that because starting trading business is open to all opportunities that can make really profitable enough when the right time comes that the value of it is in the high amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: