Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389077 times)
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:04:01 PM

Quick question about the Signature Campaign.
Regarding the min. 50 posts requirement: do the post have to be all in this thread or anywhere in the Forum ?
Sorry if it sounds silly, but I haven't found any clarification about it.
Thanks
There is no restriction of thread.You are free to post anywhere but to be all on this forum  Wink .You need to fulfill only condition of making 50 posts in all this period of ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

obviously, I'm making a point that the 50 post count is ridiculous. I figured you guys were just giving away a small piece to justify your 100 million tokens. But you for some reason don't want organic posts and would rather have spam. People already are excited about this, why dilute it with spam?

No, I don't post that often anymore. There is so much shit on this site I have to walk away for a week here and there.

(are you going to add another term that people can't spam this thread to get the post credit)

Post 3 (you can probably see where this is going)

post 2

Any reason you need to do that except frustration ?
If you don't agree with the terms you can always drop the sig campaign instead of bloating the thread...
I don't know why you're blaming the team, they give away some of the supply so I think they can apply the terms they chose, if you like them or not. When it comes to the 50 posts, I can see that you are a hero member so I assume you post fairly often around here, just keep your regular pace and I'm pretty sure you'll meet the criteria. Also note that the posts can be anywhere around BTT.

If the problem is that they changed the terms, they never said that the terms were contractualy set in stone so they reserve the right to change them as they see fit.

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:05:42 PM

Just signed up for the sig campaign.  I accidentally posted an entry with my BTT user ID (Doh!)  Hope that doesn't invalidate my stakes.

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this one!

EDIT: Argh!  I forgot that "Activity" count on here != "Post Count".  My post count is 655, not 652, which is what I entered on the form.

Is there a way to update that?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:15:49 PM

Quick question about the Signature Campaign.
Regarding the min. 50 posts requirement: do the post have to be all in this thread or anywhere in the Forum ?
Sorry if it sounds silly, but I haven't found any clarification about it.
Thanks
There is no restriction of thread.You are free to post anywhere but to be all on this forum  Wink .You need to fulfill only condition of making 50 posts in all this period of ICO.

Cheers,
Thanks a lot for the Clarification Mate  Grin
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:16:03 PM

obviously, I'm making a point that the 50 post count is ridiculous. I figured you guys were just giving away a small piece to justify your 100 million tokens. But you for some reason don't want organic posts and would rather have spam. People already are excited about this, why dilute it with spam?

No, I don't post that often anymore. There is so much shit on this site I have to walk away for a week here and there.

(are you going to add another term that people can't spam this thread to get the post credit)

Post 3 (you can probably see where this is going)

post 2

Any reason you need to do that except frustration ?
If you don't agree with the terms you can always drop the sig campaign instead of bloating the thread...
I don't know why you're blaming the team, they give away some of the supply so I think they can apply the terms they chose, if you like them or not. When it comes to the 50 posts, I can see that you are a hero member so I assume you post fairly often around here, just keep your regular pace and I'm pretty sure you'll meet the criteria. Also note that the posts can be anywhere around BTT.

If the problem is that they changed the terms, they never said that the terms were contractualy set in stone so they reserve the right to change them as they see fit.

I'm repeating for the third time that the 50 posts could be made anywhere in BCT, and it's not necessary, or even slight recommended, to do so in the waves thread.

And for spam, here is a rule update:
"Any user who is found posting "filler"posts regular to meet the criteria, will be automatically removed from the campaign, and all his stakes will be invalidated"

In the light of this rule change:
  • Users who would like to report someone for spamming in order to meet the post criteria, please PM me
  • Participants are kindly advised not to bloat the thread any further with filler comments such as "Post 2", or else, they'll be disqualified. Effective immediately.  

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
AhmedAshraf

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:17:48 PM

Just signed up for the sig campaign.  I accidentally posted an entry with my BTT user ID (Doh!)  Hope that doesn't invalidate my stakes.

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this one!

EDIT: Argh!  I forgot that "Activity" count on here != "Post Count".  My post count is 655, not 652, which is what I entered on the form.

Is there a way to update that?
No worries, I'll update for you myself  Smiley
Cheers!

colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:38:01 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 06:20:46 PM by colombuszka

@AhmedAshraf

Can we get a response on the finished translations?

If I'm right the following are done:
-Romanian
-Polish (bezbezbez states that it was made with google translate)
-Hungarian (Did it myself)

Thanks

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:47:34 PM

I think the issue could come from people that sign up in the last days / week. We should have a sign up deadline for the signature campaign to avoid the late joiners to spam BTT.

thoughts @WavesTeam ?

Actually a good idea IMO.

Actually, that's the flaw in the scheme I missed. What if someone signs up a week before the ICO closes and hurriedly spams to make the 50-post quota?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:53:07 PM

I think the issue could come from people that sign up in the last days / week. We should have a sign up deadline for the signature campaign to avoid the late joiners to spam BTT.

thoughts @WavesTeam ?

Actually, that's the flaw in the scheme I missed. What if someone signs up a week before the ICO closes and hurriedly spams to make the 50-post quota?
Its not a fool-proof scheme, but I like the idea of a cut off date.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:58:57 PM

Unfortunately I cannot join the signature campaign, but I'm subscribing your newsletter Wink I just want to remind that the Polish translation is finished (although I made a few fixes) to add on the first page of the topic. Simultaneously I'm asking for contact with me if something is not right with it.

rly?

No, it is Google Translate.
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

What are the details of this signature campaign? It says the medium story was deleted.

bezbezbez

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:09:11 PM

What are the details of this signature campaign? It says the medium story was deleted.

Signature Campaign Details.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.kqrr0q695
bezbezbez

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

@AhmedAshraf

-Romanian
-Polish (bezbezbez states that it was made by google translate)

Thanks

Romanian - Done (abonarea)
Bulgarian - Reserved (Kondiomir)
Polish translation was made with google translate. Yesterday i sent it to my girl-friend from Poland and she confirmed it.

@mx, what do you think? Check plz - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413753.0
ps. Guys, reputation is everything!
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:19:23 PM

I just want to be crystal clear here so I don't fuck anything up. Are these filler posts (the ones below)? Ie: as in they don't count toward the 50.
Is there a minimum word count and or word size to a post? Does agreeing with a post count as filler? Does the post need to be original? Because I included atleast 4 questions in this post does it count towards my 50 posts?

What is the biggest difference between this and NXT?

Q: Why should be Waves better then NXT?

A: Waves will be platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration, focus on crowdfunding, community-backed projects and mass adoption.

Fiat assets will be backed by third-parties, payment systems, and banks. Fiat tokens on Waves blockchain will be right at launch.

One of the goals will be also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Imagine you have a token on NXT, ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins or Waves blockchain. Assets issued on existing blokchains will be able to be transferred if protocol is implemented on both sides and you can enjoy then features of many blockchains at the same time.

Are there already third parties, payment systems and banks that are going to work with waves? I mean, are you already in talks with any of them??

Yes!

thoughts @WavesTeam ?

colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:22:37 PM

@AhmedAshraf

-Romanian

Thanks

Polish translation was made with google translate. Yesterday i sent it to my girl-friend from Poland and she confirmed it.

@mx, what do you think? Check plz - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413753.0

Would be good to see our translations on the first page :-)

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:28:04 PM

Unfortunately I cannot join the signature campaign, but I'm subscribing your newsletter Wink I just want to remind that the Polish translation is finished (although I made a few fixes) to add on the first page of the topic. Simultaneously I'm asking for contact with me if something is not right with it.

rly?

No, it is Google Translate.

I corrected same fragemnts today, so please resend it to your girl-friend. If she will still believe that it is a google translation job I will remove my thread and I end up wasting our time.
AhmedAshraf

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:32:11 PM

I just want to be crystal clear here so I don't fuck anything up. Are these filler posts (the ones below)? Ie: as in they don't count toward the 50.
Is there a minimum word count and or word size to a post? Does agreeing with a post count as filler? Does the post need to be original? Because I included atleast 4 questions in this post does it count towards my 50 posts?

What is the biggest difference between this and NXT?

Q: Why should be Waves better then NXT?

A: Waves will be platform with emphasis on custom token creation, transfer and decentralized trading, with deep fiat integration, focus on crowdfunding, community-backed projects and mass adoption.

Fiat assets will be backed by third-parties, payment systems, and banks. Fiat tokens on Waves blockchain will be right at launch.

One of the goals will be also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Imagine you have a token on NXT, ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins or Waves blockchain. Assets issued on existing blokchains will be able to be transferred if protocol is implemented on both sides and you can enjoy then features of many blockchains at the same time.

Are there already third parties, payment systems and banks that are going to work with waves? I mean, are you already in talks with any of them??

Yes!

thoughts @WavesTeam ?

No fixed rules, and this will be judged on a case by case basis.
I hope everything is cleared up now. Please do refrain from bloating the thread anymore about the signature campaign.

Thank you!

AhmedAshraf

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

@AhmedAshraf

-Romanian

Thanks

Would be good to see our translations on the first page :-)
We'll update the ANN soon enough  Smiley

cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

signature updated. Looking forward to launch and good luck to team.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

Signature added, Twitter followed and newsletter subscribed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: