Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:05:02 PM

Why is there an ICO and a couple millions tokens reserved for the team ?!
Why not? Lisk has tokens reserved for the core team also.

You are right, Lisk also did like this. Devs have the ICO money + a lot of coins. Its really greedy from my perspective!! BTW, im not fudding cause i really think this project is nice. Devs should take the ICO money and let the entire coins to investors, its my 2 cents...

Sure they can just release the coin and take their ico money and go to the Bahamas.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with designating some of the coins to the devs team. maybe 9% is a bit top much but the idea in general is not that weird to me.
I do think that it might be smart to create a lock up on the ICO funds, something like Cliff and Vesting comes to my mind.

Lock up is perfect for these type of situations.

Establishing a vesting road map will force the devs to be fully committed to the project and will secure all of the project benefits. This can be easily done throw a multisig wallet that will release periodically funds to the devs.

Agreed, could be nice to implement that !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

"Establishing a vesting road map will force the devs to be fully committed to the project and will secure all of the project benefits. This can be easily done throw a multisig wallet that will release periodically funds to the devs."

I agree that this is best route forward. It establishes incentive and dispels fear from investors of Dev dump and run.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:09:14 PM

Hi, is Polish translation still required?

Polish is done
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:58:39 PM

Hi, is Polish translation still required?

Polish is done

No offense, but you really should update the ANN post with the done translations at least with a little mention.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:58:55 PM

Another project that will never get released (vaporware/scam) powered by J. & Co.

Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2960
Merit: 1243

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:09:49 PM

Another project that will never get released (vaporware/scam) powered by J. & Co.

Oh Cool, can you look into the Future? Smiley
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:19:43 PM

I think I will sell some alts and hop on this one right away lol

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:42:41 PM

I think I will sell some alts and hop on this one right away lol
Yeah I'm going to sell off some too to jump on this.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:00:17 PM

Like everyon previoulsy, I find this project interesting, and I'll sure keep a look at it Wink ! But tell me, is it me or it is a lot Lisk-like ? 100 000 000 millions of coins, bounties proportions a bit equal, etc. ? Maybe this is a "fake" feeling because of Lisk presence this last times, but that's what catched my eye at the second I saw the thread !
Liskar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:08:40 PM

Why is there an ICO and a couple millions tokens reserved for the team ?!
Why not? Lisk has tokens reserved for the core team also.

You are right, Lisk also did like this. Devs have the ICO money + a lot of coins. Its really greedy from my perspective!! BTW, im not fudding cause i really think this project is nice. Devs should take the ICO money and let the entire coins to investors, its my 2 cents...

Sure they can just release the coin and take their ico money and go to the Bahamas.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with designating some of the coins to the devs team. maybe 9% is a bit top much but the idea in general is not that weird to me.
I do think that it might be smart to create a lock up on the ICO funds, something like Cliff and Vesting comes to my mind.

Hi everyone, are there some conditions for participating in the pre-ico or will anyone will be able to join in?
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:11:53 PM

I don't think anyone is hating but you shouldn't be promoting another coin in someone else's thread.  Would you go into Mcdonalds and tell the customers to go eat at Burger King? 

where can i buy my waves

Wait till 12th April. ICO hasnt started yet.

forget about April 12th. on April 8th the Gamebet ico is complete. Better pick up a few before you miss the train!!

Then move to the Gamebet thread to spam there.

Why are you hating? I see enough money out here for people to invest in both. Gamebet.gg is much further ahead in terms of work complete and users then waves is.
Look. Im betting and streaming the eulcs tournament live on gamebet. Quarterfinals are live now and the match has a prize pool of over $190

Might as well put some money into it and start earning right away. People who invest share in the house profits from the sale of steam items on thier in house marketplace and all the gambling that happens on the site. Its very exciting. You should check it out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.0;topicseen

But I do see waves as a potentially exciting project as well. I will be investing a small amount into it.

Yeah gtfo. this is the waves thread. go back to your thread and leave us alone.

SHUTUP troll! Im investing in waves and last i looked I still have freedom of speech. Shitty troll, go troll someone else buster!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

But how can I get on the test net. I'd like to try it out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
manasd

Activity: 377

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:13:06 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, all the pending applications for the signature campaign have been processed. You can check your application's status here:
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO52N5rh0-vu1DDzlBYdPjgq6w0YgmrKnJP6I8Nphfg/edit#gid=1340336905

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to reach out to me through PM!
Cheers!
how can i join slack room?

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Liskar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:15:40 PM

Any conditions for participating in the pre-ico or will anyone will be able to join in?
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:19:51 PM

how can i be added to the waves signature sampaign participants spreadsheet? when does it start to count and what text do i have to submit to promote this coin beside sigature? thx

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:37:52 PM

Like everyon previoulsy, I find this project interesting, and I'll sure keep a look at it Wink ! But tell me, is it me or it is a lot Lisk-like ? 100 000 000 millions of coins, bounties proportions a bit equal, etc. ? Maybe this is a "fake" feeling because of Lisk presence this last times, but that's what catched my eye at the second I saw the thread !

It's exactly Lisk-like, which is obviously a red flag. And I expect to see more coins use a similar ICO-style.

It'll probably be the 'flavor of the month (or months)'... something succeeds, and we get a million similar coins. Like when we had country coins, anonymous coins, and so on.

In this case, it's the simple fact that Lisk brought in an insane amount of money from their ICO. So other devs said, why not us? You would have thought they'd change the ICO terms at least somewhat, however. It's too copy-cat.

It doesn't mean the devs here won't deliver, or it may be an interesting project. But it is a red flag. Worst case I expect a lot of interest, the traditional initial ICO price rise ... then... well, who knows.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:44:07 PM

how can i be added to the waves signature sampaign participants spreadsheet? when does it start to count and what text do i have to submit to promote this coin beside sigature? thx

Signature Campaign Details.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.4rj93aymh
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:00:19 PM

It's exactly Lisk-like, which is obviously a red flag. And I expect to see more coins use a similar ICO-style.

It'll probably be the 'flavor of the month (or months)'... something succeeds, and we get a million similar coins. Like when we had country coins, anonymous coins, and so on.

In this case, it's the simple fact that Lisk brought in an insane amount of money from their ICO. So other devs said, why not us? You would have thought they'd change the ICO terms at least somewhat, however. It's too copy-cat.

It doesn't mean the devs here won't deliver, or it may be an interesting project. But it is a red flag. Worst case I expect a lot of interest, the traditional initial ICO price rise ... then... well, who knows.

And lisk used the same model as Augur... as it goes on and on new projects copy successful ICO model and I can understand that.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

how can i join slack room?
here http://slack.wavesplatform.com/  Wink
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:02:46 PM

Found WAVES 2 days ago, I'm gonna read the details soon!

Seems to be an excellent project!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: