Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:58:17 AM

So, is the value being displayed in my ico account final? I've invested in the last day of the ICO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:00:38 AM

Anyone received a bounty other than the Twitter one ?
Just curoiuos as when we will start seeing the signature bounties being sent.

For now twitter, rest will be done soon. Developers are focused on testing mainnet atm.
I signed into the wrong Twitter account and got nothing. Now I can't even change it to the correct account. I keep asking, no one helping me how to resolve this issue.

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

So, is the value being displayed in my ico account final? I've invested in the last day of the ICO..
yes, it's final. All transactions got confirmed.

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:04:01 AM

For now twitter, rest will be done soon. Developers are focused on testing mainnet atm.

Two thumbs up for this. Bounties can wait . Important is that the stability and reliabilty of network and its MVPs are well maintained.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:06:39 AM

Two thumbs up for this. Bounties can wait . Important is that the stability and reliabilty of network and its MVPs are well maintained.

I agree - don't get all this rush to get every bounty a second something finishes - what will you do with your bounty if there is no wallet or client running yet Cheesy

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:07:21 AM

I signed into the wrong Twitter account and got nothing. Now I can't even change it to the correct account. I keep asking, no one helping me how to resolve this issue.

Join the slack and find @wavesplatform or send email to rideon@wavesplatform.com

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:07:59 AM

Even if we can see 1$/waves I am happy enough. I hate it that I have invested only a small stake of my bitcoin holdings.
If I was going all in, I am sure I was a millionaire by the time of the release of this coin. BTW, we are still waiting on the litewallet to release, I hope it will be released today, so we can finally trade after such a long ICO.

Good job WAVES team, for this great coin!

Litewallet is the main thing, the WAVES team to do it first. Bounties can be paid at any time. Mainnet launch and litewallet releases are prior to anything else.
Here is a quote from their website:
"We’d like to clarify some things regarding our post-ICO timeline, I can see that there’s some confusion.
 Our goal is to proceed fast but minimize all risks with high load, network instability etc
hence the plan:
June, 1 — our ICO ends
June, 2 — June, 14
- Addresses can be generated in the litewallet on mainnet and added to user profiles at ICO sites
 — Withdrawals can be requested, and they are being processed.
 — Bounties for SM following, signatures etc. are credited
After we’re finished with this, we proceed to listing at exchanges. So we’ll move fast, but efficiently."
Source: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/post-ico-calendar-1b1ccbe93d05#.s4hpgu25x

It can take up to 11 days before the litewallet releases, I hope it will not take that long though.

For those who do with to transfer coins via the litewallet - where exactly is it? I don't see a light wallet.
Is this at all related to our ICO wallets? (I see no "send" in there.)

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:10:46 AM

Post-ICO interview with WAVES founder

Friday 03 June 2016

The day after the massively successful WAVES ICO finished, BitScan caught up with project founder and CEO, Sasha Ivanov, to discuss what would come next.

WAVES raised an incredible 29,634 BTC, just short of Ethereum’s 31,531 BTC back in summer 2014. Were you surprised at the amount, and what do you think prompted such remarkable investment?

Yes, I must admit that the target was a little lower. But the timing was right, after several projects had launched successfully people had more faith in crypto technology, and I think that now is a pivotal moment in general - we're on the brink of blockchain mass adoption. So it's quite possible that even bigger projects will arrive soon. Besides, our focus on mass adoption has certainly helped.

With a market value of around $16 million, that puts WAVES at #6 in the list of top crowdfunded projects ever. So, what do you plan to do with it all?!

With additional funds raised we're considering implementing WAVES clients in C++ parallel to Scala. That should help us with weeding out errors and making the network more stable. Also a substantial part of the raised funds will be used for marketing and forging partnerships with financial institutions worldwide.

You’re using cold storage, right? Smiley

Yes, of course! After the mainnet is operational ICO funds will be withdrawn to a cold storage multisig wallet.

More seriously, other big projects have been criticised for their high burn rates and the pressure this placed on them to bring their offering to launch. How will you honour WAVES-holders’ investments and give them confidence you can do a good job?

I think that transparency is the key here. We will be providing constant updates on our development progress, I plan to do weekly hangouts with Waves community, and provide transparent financial records of our spending.

What will the extra money enable you to do that you couldn’t have done with less?

We will try to hire top talent in crypto and programming. Also, raising so much is good for publicity and attracting attention to our project. It will be easier to deal with established financial institutions for us now.

The lite client, stable mainnet and exchange trading will all happen over the next couple of weeks. After that, what’s the next big milestone to look forward to?

The next big milestone is custom tokens, and decentralised trading of course. The launch of the first crowdfunding campaign on the platform will be a very important day for Waves.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:11:11 AM

Even if we can see 1$/waves I am happy enough. I hate it that I have invested only a small stake of my bitcoin holdings.
If I was going all in, I am sure I was a millionaire by the time of the release of this coin. BTW, we are still waiting on the litewallet to release, I hope it will be released today, so we can finally trade after such a long ICO.

Litewallet is the main thing, the WAVES team to do it first. Bounties can be paid at any time. Mainnet launch and litewallet releases are prior to anything else.
"We’d like to clarify some things regarding our post-ICO timeline, I can see that there’s some confusion.
 Our goal is to proceed fast but minimize all risks with high load, network instability etc
hence the plan:
June, 1 — our ICO ends
June, 2 — June, 14
- Addresses can be generated in the litewallet on mainnet and added to user profiles at ICO sites
After we’re finished with this, we proceed to listing at exchanges. So we’ll move fast, but efficiently."
Source: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/post-ico-calendar-1b1ccbe93d05#.s4hpgu25x

It can take up to 11 days before the litewallet releases, I hope it will not take that long though.

For those who do with to transfer coins via the litewallet - where exactly is it? I don't see a light wallet.

Litewallet will be released in the upcoming hours / days just wait - patience Wink

Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:11:18 AM

Join the slack and find @wavesplatform or send email to rideon@wavesplatform.com
hi, I joined the Slack yesterday. Should I leave my message there ? Thank you !

arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:11:47 AM

hence the plan:
June, 1 — our ICO ends
June, 2 — June, 14

Today or tomorrow they will release mainnet, then litewallet will be released. After that, you can generate addresses and start transfer coins. They're testing mainnet now. Expect the release anytime.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:15:18 AM

I really wish I could dump my waves on yobit  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep that would make anybody an instant millionare.... Smiley

by the time waves will be available for trading, yobit will eventually drop its price maybe even lower than the icos.

i suggest no to do it on yobit. bittrex or polo will be a better option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:16:10 AM

Post-ICO interview with WAVES founder

Friday 03 June 2016

The day after the massively successful WAVES ICO finished, BitScan caught up with project founder and CEO, Sasha Ivanov, to discuss what would come next.

WAVES raised an incredible 29,634 BTC, just short of Ethereum’s 31,531 BTC back in summer 2014. Were you surprised at the amount, and what do you think prompted such remarkable investment?

Yes, I must admit that the target was a little lower. But the timing was right, after several projects had launched successfully people had more faith in crypto technology, and I think that now is a pivotal moment in general - we're on the brink of blockchain mass adoption. So it's quite possible that even bigger projects will arrive soon. Besides, our focus on mass adoption has certainly helped.

With a market value of around $16 million, that puts WAVES at #6 in the list of top crowdfunded projects ever. So, what do you plan to do with it all?!

With additional funds raised we're considering implementing WAVES clients in C++ parallel to Scala. That should help us with weeding out errors and making the network more stable. Also a substantial part of the raised funds will be used for marketing and forging partnerships with financial institutions worldwide.

You’re using cold storage, right? Smiley

Yes, of course! After the mainnet is operational ICO funds will be withdrawn to a cold storage multisig wallet.

More seriously, other big projects have been criticised for their high burn rates and the pressure this placed on them to bring their offering to launch. How will you honour WAVES-holders’ investments and give them confidence you can do a good job?

I think that transparency is the key here. We will be providing constant updates on our development progress, I plan to do weekly hangouts with Waves community, and provide transparent financial records of our spending.

What will the extra money enable you to do that you couldn’t have done with less?

We will try to hire top talent in crypto and programming. Also, raising so much is good for publicity and attracting attention to our project. It will be easier to deal with established financial institutions for us now.

The lite client, stable mainnet and exchange trading will all happen over the next couple of weeks. After that, what’s the next big milestone to look forward to?

The next big milestone is custom tokens, and decentralised trading of course. The launch of the first crowdfunding campaign on the platform will be a very important day for Waves.

thanks for update definitely c++ client will increase the value of wave

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

Please retweet

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/738660502419701760

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:29:31 AM

done Smiley
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:32:16 AM

Done!!  Wink
valtin

Activity: 654
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

Done Smiley
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:38:35 AM

I like that there is cooperation between Vitalik and Sasha. Can only spell great things for WAVES!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

done  Smiley Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

done @goldentags  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: