Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:39:34 AM

Where to see a link button on facebook in ICO account?
I do not see any there.

Use other browser.

I use chrome and mozilla but still not available to see a link button on facebook
Whats browser use to see it?

NOT on facebook, BUT on your ICO account

I know that.
On ico platform no a link button on facebook. I use other browser and delete cookies still not available
I think this is problem in ico platform

Can you provide a snapshot?
Definitely there is no problem with ICO platform as majority of us here where able to claim our facebook bounty, you should seek help for the experts to claim your precious 78 waves. That is going to be a lot of money at launch so you should take it seriously. I heard we are trading at $100 per waves, so if you will not effort to fix that you will miss the opportunity.

$100???  Shocked go fuck your self man. Grin
That amount could hit if people are really amaze with this project, we have our own speculation when the launch happen and we should be very positive when it comes to our investment, I know a lot of people invested in waves and so do I that is why I am so positive and in the future it is more price in the trading sites.

it always drop during the launch but may soon rise when people get to trust the system they've created. I've read a lot of good things about the project and if all things take place. we're going to be celebrating.

if waves can manage to solve the problem of cross currency exchange, than for sure $100/wave is not even close to its true worth.  currency exchange is on par if not a greater business than all stock trading in the world.

The big question is about the legality.  Sasha stated earlier that token transfer for currency exchange does follow compliance, not only that but he says he has more funding than needed to make it happen.  This may lend up being huge!!!

on that topic though, there will need to be stability to make this happen, Sasha may try to force a peg that grows over time depending on the amount of liquidity held in the waves market, so a speculative bubble may not happen.

after all that, prepare for a hard push if near ICO price, or prepare for a hard pushback if waves passes the 100 million dollar mark without subsatntial crowdfunding projects joining in.

sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 02:40:32 AM

I use web browser PAL MOON , had no problem receiving Twitter or Facebook!
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:41:14 AM

Is there any list of bounty for signature campaign? Want to know how many waves everybody got.
You need to backread but I am good so I will make it easy for you. Here it is https://wavesfaq.blogspot.com/2016/06/how-to-claim-waves-bounties-for-early.html
I want to know how many everyone got for 1 stake. Can't find any info about it. Everyone got weekly stakes depending of rank(member/full member/legendary)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-4KTib1BrfYirSFI5CTr-sSTQIxXfKUyYk1AO4NAjNQ/edit#gid=0
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:42:30 AM

Is there any list of bounty for signature campaign? Want to know how many waves everybody got.
You need to backread but I am good so I will make it easy for you. Here it is https://wavesfaq.blogspot.com/2016/06/how-to-claim-waves-bounties-for-early.html
I want to know how many everyone got for 1 stake. Can't find any info about it. Everyone got weekly stakes depending of rank(member/full member/legendary)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-4KTib1BrfYirSFI5CTr-sSTQIxXfKUyYk1AO4NAjNQ/edit#gid=0
Ty. That's I need
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:46:37 AM

Can the "unclaimed" bonties be used for other stuff? I'd like to offer my services as a translator in exchange for waves. how could i get around to doing that?

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:54:27 AM

I have not received newsletter or signature bounties. Is this normal?

Just checking latest status. Thanks.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:54:54 AM

I do not see any there.

Use other browser.

I use chrome and mozilla but still not available to see a link button on facebook

It is all up to you!!

I know that.
On ico platform no a link button on facebook. I use other browser and delete cookies still not available

Definitely there is no problem with ICO platform as majority of us here where able to claim our facebook bounty, you should seek help for the experts to claim your precious 78 waves. That is going to be a lot of money at launch so you should take it seriously. I heard we are trading at $100 per waves, so if you will not effort to fix that you will miss the opportunity.

That amount could hit if people are really amaze with this project, we have our own speculation when the launch happen and we should be very positive when it comes to our investment, I know a lot of people invested in waves and so do I that is why I am so positive and in the future it is more price in the trading sites.

it always drop during the launch but may soon rise when people get to trust the system they've created. I've read a lot of good things about the project and if all things take place. we're going to be celebrating.

if waves can manage to solve the problem of cross currency exchange, than for sure $100/wave is not even close to its true worth.  currency exchange is on par if not a greater business than all stock trading in the world.

The big question is about the legality.  Sasha stated earlier that token transfer for currency exchange does follow compliance, not only that but he says he has more funding than needed to make it happen.  This may lend up being huge!!!

on that topic though, there will need to be stability to make this happen, Sasha may try to force a peg that grows over time depending on the amount of liquidity held in the waves market, so a speculative bubble may not happen.

after all that, prepare for a hard push if near ICO price, or prepare for a hard pushback if waves passes the 100 million dollar mark without subsatntial crowdfunding projects joining in.

another tidbit on this

you need to look on what waves is trying to do.  Waves is not trying to become the next bitcoin.  If that is what you are looking for check out other cash blockchain currencies ie: Vcash, Dash, Litecoin ets.  each of these have tried to improve on the Bitcoin platform with some success.
Waves is an investment into early liquidity of two things, fiat transfer between currencies, and a platform for crowdfunding though multiple currencies.
if it succeeds it taps into something unfound in blockchain currencies, but if you all sell and drop the liquidity to low, you can kiss your investment goodbye.

Investors thinking of waves as another altcoin bitcoin runner up will be sorely disappointed.
Investors who keep liquidity high while helping invest in crowdfund projects that are supported by waves will see their ivetment flourish.

or

Its all a scam, this is never going to happen, sell at the first push.

im going to work on the second and hope my measly small few BTC change the way we look at Blockchains.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:56:05 AM

I do not see any there.

Use other browser.

I know that.

Wow, a post worth reading after hundreds of beggers looking for free money - let's have more of these please.
iKickStarts

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:00:18 AM

WARNING

I'd just like to comment, by simple logic. All those users that have made advertising this campaign, either by signature, facebook or even twitter that you forgot to create a simple portfolio site of the waves before the day of the release, I'm sorry to say. However it seems that the reward of facebook you won't have. Today afternoon they added for all they create a new wallet could rescue his campaign from tokens you enjoyed Facebook before the 30 day. However who rescued just had your wallet balance removed without any warning on the blog and related information. Just wanted to say that this can significantly affect the design of them. Why no personnel made marketing every day here, maybe they don't have the success you have achieved. And I say one more very important thing they have a balance of just 1 million tokens to be distributed to the participants of the campaign. If all continue doing little case for it. Unfortunately, dozens of we're going to be without our 78 WAVES, I rest my case here giving this sad news. Have a great weekend guys, be smart!

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:06:02 AM

WARNING

I'd just like to comment, by simple logic. All those users that have made advertising this campaign, either by signature, facebook or even twitter that you forgot to create a simple portfolio site of the waves before the day of the release, I'm sorry to say. However it seems that the reward of facebook you won't have. Today afternoon they added for all they create a new wallet could rescue his campaign from tokens you enjoyed Facebook before the 30 day. However who rescued just had your wallet balance removed without any warning on the blog and related information. Just wanted to say that this can significantly affect the design of them. Why no personnel made marketing every day here, maybe they don't have the success you have achieved. And I say one more very important thing they have a balance of just 1 million tokens to be distributed to the participants of the campaign. If all continue doing little case for it. Unfortunately, dozens of we're going to be without our 78 WAVES, I rest my case here giving this sad news. Have a great weekend guys, be smart!

Man your post is hard to understand.   Huh
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 03:07:20 AM

WARNING

No disrespect, but I don't understand what you're implying here  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:10:17 AM

I do not see any there.

Use other browser.

It is all up to you!!

I know that.

another tidbit on this

you need to look on what waves is trying to do.  Waves is not trying to become the next bitcoin.  If that is what you are looking for check out other cash blockchain currencies ie: Vcash, Dash, Litecoin ets.  each of these have tried to improve on the Bitcoin platform with some success.
Waves is an investment into early liquidity of two things, fiat transfer between currencies, and a platform for crowdfunding though multiple currencies.
if it succeeds it taps into something unfound in blockchain currencies, but if you all sell and drop the liquidity to low, you can kiss your investment goodbye.

Investors thinking of waves as another altcoin bitcoin runner up will be sorely disappointed.
Investors who keep liquidity high while helping invest in crowdfund projects that are supported by waves will see their ivetment flourish.

or

im going to work on the second and hope my measly small few BTC change the way we look at Blockchains.

If it's not a scam and they pull this off we are looking at a massive market cap.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:11:12 AM

WARNING

Man your post is hard to understand.   Huh

This is just a kid from different dimension of the world, I am also having a hard time reading his long post and ended up not understanding at all.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
iKickStarts

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:11:27 AM

WARNING

Man your post is hard to understand.   Huh

Yes, I'm not fluent in English. But, basically, was a non-facebook and twitter not before 30. But forgot to create a wallet about waves, will have many problems ahead of us. Because they are giving priorities to the guys created their account before the scene. To avoid confusion, it is true, but they could create a simpler way to solve that because 70% of users would be affected

Unfortunately the truth is that those who participated in the campaign before the 30th and created a wallet on the site only after , are having serious problems today!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 03:20:18 AM

WARNING

Yes, I'm not fluent in English. But, basically, was a non-facebook and twitter not before 30. But forgot to create a wallet about waves, will have many problems ahead of us. Because they are giving priorities to the guys created their account before the scene. To avoid confusion, it is true, but they could create a simpler way to solve that because 70% of users would be affected

Unfortunately the truth is that those who participated in the campaign before the 30th and created a wallet on the site only after , are having serious problems today!

i can't believe i understood it. but ye okay so can you back it up?
i can't catch up on the waves chat if thats where you got the info. maybe a screenshot would prove.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iKickStarts

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:24:51 AM

WARNING

i can't catch up on the waves chat if thats where you got the info. maybe a screenshot would prove.

Yes , sorry again for my bad English. Earlier there was a bug que connected ico.wavesplatform multiple accounts to same facebook account . As a solution to the case they withdrew the reward to the newly created accounts ! Anyway who participated in the campaign before the 30th and remembered create the wallet only today will have problems . Because some are paying because of other errors. If you want to see proof . go to the website of the waves and try to create a new wallet , now see the option to redeem the facebook simply will not exist there.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:29:49 AM

Yes , sorry again for my bad English. Earlier there was a bug que connected ico.wavesplatform multiple accounts to same facebook account . As a solution to the case they withdrew the reward to the newly created accounts ! Anyway who participated in the campaign before the 30th and remembered create the portfolio only today will have problems . Because some are paying because of other errors. If you want to see proof . go to the website of the waves and try to create a new wallet , now see the option to redeem the facebook simply will not exist there.

I believe that when ICO period was done you cannot create a wallet anymore .
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 03:32:50 AM

WARNING

Yes , sorry again for my bad English. Earlier there was a bug que connected ico.wavesplatform multiple accounts to same facebook account . As a solution to the case they withdrew the reward to the newly created accounts ! Anyway who participated in the campaign before the 30th and remembered create the wallet only today will have problems . Because some are paying because of other errors. If you want to see proof . go to the website of the waves and try to create a new wallet , now see the option to redeem the facebook simply will not exist there.

I'm not sure if this is true but most probably why is that the ico page is just for ICO. and ico is over.
for users who wants to create their accounts today and from now on, they may have to create it not on ico page but probably on the index page. just my idea though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iKickStarts

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:33:09 AM

Yes , sorry again for my bad English. Earlier there was a bug que connected ico.wavesplatform multiple accounts to same facebook account . As a solution to the case they withdrew the reward to the newly created accounts ! Anyway who participated in the campaign before the 30th and remembered create the portfolio only today will have problems . Because some are paying because of other errors. If you want to see proof . go to the website of the waves and try to create a new wallet , now see the option to redeem the facebook simply will not exist there.

I believe that when ICO period was done you cannot create a wallet anymore .

Exactly , but What 's the point if I had participated PROJECT Before the ico period ?

WARNING

I'm not sure if this is true but most probably why is that the ico page is just for ICO. and ico is over.
for users who wants to create their accounts today and from now on, they may have to create it not on ico page but probably on the index page. just my idea though.

Yes I agree. But the option of taking the facebook contribution today already existed in the afternoon, and it was just removed.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:40:09 AM

I do not see any there.

Use other browser.

It is all up to you!!

I know that.

another tidbit on this

or

i think the compliance end of everything is supposed to be handled by banks doing fiat exchange for tokens. whomever they partner with will do the kyc/aml stuff.
ripple for the masses? facilitating reallocation of capital on a global scale. could be big
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: