Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:01:54 PM

I can smell strong bullsh#t on this one.

Anyone have a countdown timer for the next drop?

It is starting. They pumped it up to 27.5k sats then pulled the buy support at 26k. It will go lower soon when btc starts moving up again.

Looks like you get it.  - Well get ready for the babies to start crying again.  Night falls and the babies rise up to panic sell it is like clockwork.  The whales (or devs) will pull out the buy support and the price will crash again.
I like your vision Grin

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:07:24 PM

I am kinda surprised that no one knew this was a scam from the get-go...or maybe you knew it was a scam and just wanted to go along for the pump n dump /get rich quick ride. IMO that's a level of risk I'm not interested in because I know that:

1. The vast majority of crowdsales fail.
2. The vast majority often don't survive past the first dump
3. The vast majority of scams don't go beyond a first homepage.
4. And so on and so on.

This coin met all the suspicious criteria plus tax. The only funny bit was that they showed their faces, but that means nothing to me as how many people have shown their faces and still left people holding the bag? What matters to me is community reputation and results, and even that doesn't guarantee anything. They claimed they were partners with Merkle, and other 'name brands' but only linked to a badly written article that was part of the 'hype'. And then they mysteriously cease communication after the crowdsale and people with complaints can't reach them? They climbed ranks on coinmarketcap and that has given them 'some' legitimacy, but we know the truth.

It's for this reason why I rarely 'angel invest' in crowdsales, and prefer to simply watch from the sidelines. Some of them have promise and actual reputation....In very rare cases will I invest in a crowdsale or ICOs, (1) If I truly believe in the viability of it's future and see it as useful to me and others (in which case it has to meet other criteria for me to jump in). (2) I believe that the hype being generated will carry it away such that it will be pump n dumped quickly so I can enter and exit quickly + the backing of 'name brand' people which increases the potential for reward. (i.e in such a case it doesn't matter if it's a pump n dump because I myself plan to dump it at the first exit).

I don't tend to enjoy being the 'first user' of something since price always goes down after initial launch. But you can still get your money back...

There's a lot going in your favor. People still believe in the coin, the currency is at a steady price, and it can stay that way if you guys don't panic. Realize that there is no bad news about this coin floating around outside of facebook comments and this forum, and it only takes some good news to bring it up. Go write a paper about why you believe Waves will be a great coin and submit it.

Right now because the coins are so cheap and because it cost relatively nothing to participate, there are bound to be whales who own the coin and will pump then dump, so be patient and exit then. If the coin is truly valuable and not a scam then it'll survive the pump and eventually bounce back from the dump.

I myself have a love for amassing cheap coins during panics and selling back to people when it goes up IF the coin has a pattern/history to compare it against.... Try to be more confident about your choices and if you really want a profit now. Work together and whale the prices. That's the best I can tell you otherwise, lots of great suggestions about holding. And if the price remains steady it could hedge against any volatility in bitcoin.

Great write-up. I couldn't agree more. It's just that some who invested in ICOs profit right after selling like those who participated in Lisk so they thought it will be the same for every ICOs and see it as an opportunity to double or even triple their money in a few months time. Well, at least this failure made everyone realize that not all ICOs are the same.

I've noticed that.  I don't think many people realize that all ICOs are is a donation attached with a promise. "If you invest in my coin and IF we profit from it, you can get a reward." It's a big 'if' an unknown, with no guarantees. They don't even realize that the market sets the price... The reward itself IMO is just a promise like a rebate or receipt. Typically ICOs are launched by start-ups who haven't done much to raise their own capital, offer nothing of value in the moment, have no previous works to show for and are crowdfunding to say, "we have not yet created anything, haven't even raised much of our own money, but give us money and we can do just that."

Very rarely do they have previous works and developments to back up their claim, and when they do very rarely do people check to see how that worked out for them and what they did.

How is it that when running a kickstarter people need to see something tangible to see how something works, but here in the cryptocommunity by majority we just take their word for it using the existence of a coin on an exchange as evidence that it's the real deal?

This works this way in all walks of life. How many people buy games pre-sale before launch, and then watch as that game shoots down in price shortly after launch or a year later? Combine this with the fact that most ICOs are start-ups and that 90% of start-ups actually fail.

It's interesting how many people will give money to someone they haven't met just because they have a nice webpage a picture and give you a I.O.U coin, and then get upset because that I.O.U/ICO didn't do what they wanted it to do after launch for whatever reason.

Most people who are just 'gambling' and don't have a strategy or plan that works (other than closing their eyes and throwing a dart hoping it hits something) are better off looking at existing coins that are in the accumulation phase and have an obvious pattern, and then purchasing those than they are taking a thoughtless gamble on ICOs. There are so many coins right now that spend more time accumulating than they do in distribution and have an obvious pattern. The payouts can be just as good with less risk if people learn how to read the charts and question/scrutinize the developers.

I see people make these mistakes and I cringe. Sometimes I want to write a book just to keep people from making the same mistakes and thinking smart. But maybe their mistakes will someday pay off for them, better than putting money into a lottery I suppose Huh

I personally trade by the philosophy that trading bitcoin etc. doesn't have to be a big gamble, loss can be minimized and mitigated. But people don't think and sometimes they get lucky, and sometimes they don't. If they have money to lose they just throw it in a pot and hope the developer doesn't light a match. There are ways to mitigate the risk so that the loss is negligible but that requires thought. The biggest asset people can have is educating oneself and completely tearing apart and dissecting any company or business that asks for your money with critical questions and a request for tangible proof.

If those questions aren't answered properly or can't be answered move onto the next thing.

At the end of the day there will always be opportunities, patience is a virtue. What goes up, always goes down, and history repeats itself.

Maxxed out my word count for the day.

-The End-

a word count limit
thank god!
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:08:51 PM

Busy watching the Sasha interview Tai Zen did early.

WOW! The weak hands must please dump and move on. The mid to long term benefits of the waves platform is going to be AMAZING!
I am so excited for this project.

The smart money is holding their waves for massive future growth.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:14:09 PM

WOW! The weak hands must please dump and move on. The mid to long term benefits of the waves platform is going to be AMAZING!

NO DUMMY !! SMART HANDS SALE AND BUY WAVES SO THEY HAVE MORE AND MORE  Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:16:36 PM

I can smell strong bullsh#t on this one.

Anyone have a countdown timer for the next drop?

It is starting. They pumped it up to 27.5k sats then pulled the buy support at 26k. It will go lower soon when btc starts moving up again.

Looks like you get it.  - Well get ready for the babies to start crying again.  Night falls and the babies rise up to panic sell it is like clockwork.  The whales (or devs) will pull out the buy support and the price will crash again.

Today I did well i gained 30 more waves from scalping and i sold some at 27k now waiting for the next dip, maybe i can cream 20 more..Just a little amoeba making a splash..
LOL this thread makes me laugh..I love your whalish humor lol.. Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
iamtheonlyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:17:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Please be good to me waves.
dolores12

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:24:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Please be good to me waves.

waves are good!! Grin Grin Grin in 2 months we will be at 1.5 usd  Shocked Shocked Shocked

THERE WILL BE ......
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:27:56 PM

50% of the content here: dolores21 This user is currently ignored.
aldenpogi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:29:00 PM

The dump has started again as I guessed. Now below 26k again.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:32:09 PM

I can speak/read/write Mandarin fluently.  This 'exchange' is complete bullshit.

Prove it my nifty boy.

PM me ur Skype address and I will let my flatmate talk to u for 1 minute.  If u refuse u're a loser that posts lies.

~CfA~

Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:33:53 PM

The dump has started again as I guessed. Now below 26k again.
Oh... it's time to buy)) Cheap coins Wink
patronis

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

And here I almost thought it was good news  that Waves was going to get added to another exchange  Roll Eyes
From Above

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:36:04 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 11:12:11 PM by From Above

Even in their English screenshot posted above it says "Waves Credits"
Shit I wish even one woman would ever care about me but nothing ever happens cause I smell

Lol, u must be pretty stupid my nifty boy. Ur google translator is nifty. U are not.

Let me repeat:

I can speak/read/write Mandarin fluently.  This 'exchange' is complete bullshit.

Prove it my nifty boy.

PM me ur Skype address and I will let my flatmate talk to u for 1 minute. If u refuse u're lying

~CfA~

From Above

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:38:06 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 06:49:00 PM by From Above

Even in their English screenshot posted above it says "Waves Credits"
Shit I wish even one woman would ever care about me but nothing ever happens cause I smell

Lol, u must be pretty stupid u little dork. Ur google translator is nifty. U are not.

~CfA~
你会说中国人吗?

What u just posted means "Can you speak Chinese people?"

LOL man  : ))))

~CfA~

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

So it has begun, the next days will be great for waves.

waves are coming up to 0.0003 hehehe
Narosya

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:38:42 PM

And here I almost thought it was good news  that Waves was going to get added to another exchange  Roll Eyes
Anyway it's better than no news. We need wait about 2-3 mounths.
Narosya

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:39:58 PM

So it has begun, the next days will be great for waves.

waves are coming up to 0.0003 hehehe
And then to 0.0006 hehe Grin tsunami is coming Grin
From Above

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:40:21 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 11:11:56 PM by From Above

Even in their English screenshot posted above it says Waves Credits

Lol, u must be pretty stupid my nifty boy. Ur google translator is nifty. U are not.

~CfA~
你会说中国人吗?

What u just posted means "Can you speak Chinese people?"

~CfA~
Right dumbass I asked if you people can speak Chinese.  Obviously you can't.

That's wrong. It would be 你们会说中文吗?

My flatmate is Chinese

I don't even care where Waves trades and where not ha ha Cheesy

~CfA~

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:41:39 PM

I am kinda surprised that no one knew this was a scam from the get-go...or maybe you knew it was a scam and just wanted to go along for the pump n dump /get rich quick ride. IMO that's a level of risk I'm not interested in because I know that:

1. The vast majority of crowdsales fail.
2. The vast majority often don't survive past the first dump
3. The vast majority of scams don't go beyond a first homepage.
4. And so on and so on.

This coin met all the suspicious criteria plus tax. The only funny bit was that they showed their faces, but that means nothing to me as how many people have shown their faces and still left people holding the bag? What matters to me is community reputation and results, and even that doesn't guarantee anything. They claimed they were partners with Merkle, and other 'name brands' but only linked to a badly written article that was part of the 'hype'. And then they mysteriously cease communication after the crowdsale and people with complaints can't reach them? They climbed ranks on coinmarketcap and that has given them 'some' legitimacy, but we know the truth.

It's for this reason why I rarely 'angel invest' in crowdsales, and prefer to simply watch from the sidelines. Some of them have promise and actual reputation....In very rare cases will I invest in a crowdsale or ICOs, (1) If I truly believe in the viability of it's future and see it as useful to me and others (in which case it has to meet other criteria for me to jump in). (2) I believe that the hype being generated will carry it away such that it will be pump n dumped quickly so I can enter and exit quickly + the backing of 'name brand' people which increases the potential for reward. (i.e in such a case it doesn't matter if it's a pump n dump because I myself plan to dump it at the first exit).

I don't tend to enjoy being the 'first user' of something since price always goes down after initial launch. But you can still get your money back...

There's a lot going in your favor. People still believe in the coin, the currency is at a steady price, and it can stay that way if you guys don't panic. Realize that there is no bad news about this coin floating around outside of facebook comments and this forum, and it only takes some good news to bring it up. Go write a paper about why you believe Waves will be a great coin and submit it.

Right now because the coins are so cheap and because it cost relatively nothing to participate, there are bound to be whales who own the coin and will pump then dump, so be patient and exit then. If the coin is truly valuable and not a scam then it'll survive the pump and eventually bounce back from the dump.

I myself have a love for amassing cheap coins during panics and selling back to people when it goes up IF the coin has a pattern/history to compare it against.... Try to be more confident about your choices and if you really want a profit now. Work together and whale the prices. That's the best I can tell you otherwise, lots of great suggestions about holding. And if the price remains steady it could hedge against any volatility in bitcoin.

April 16th I posted that this was a scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439204.msg14565017#msg14565017). I noticed some weird transactions. same as I did with BitGold..... yet once again. no-on ever listens.

I hope Sasha enjoys his new million pound house he will buy and maybe you investors will learn not to trust so much.
btcnoob85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:42:10 PM

NO DUMMY !! SMART HANDS SALE AND BUY WAVES SO THEY HAVE MORE AND MORE  Grin Grin Grin

I'm confused. Do you mean sell or buy. Seems to be the opposite.

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: