Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389103 times)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:00:27 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 11:28:33 AM by lestherat

Ok guys i install that shit of fake Waves exe wallet

The infected file is chromeupdate.exe

chrome is overwrited by this virus

And you can find it here

Path=C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Setup=chrome.exe
Setup=chromeupdate.exe
Presetup=https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
Silent=1
Overwrite=1
Update=U

Delete that file, it starts when you turn on your pc.

You need to open your task manager and disable chromeupdate.exe  first and then you can delete it

chromeupdate.exe is the file with Trojan or rat program, delete that shit from your pc, i suggest write down your seed on real paper, remember trojan or rat program cointains a key logger,

and delete chrome, double check all about chrome is gone from you pc, and install it again, run a malware program and antivirus.

Transfer your waves to bittrex and enable 2fa, your lite wallet is compromised if you already install the fake wallet with virus, until you are sure that you are ok.

St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

If waves goes anywhere near 40k sats I will be picking some up Forsure with big announcements coming and polo add just makes sense to...

when will people figure out that polo will never list waves ...

It doesn't matter, I'm one of the few who had a lot of trades going on Polo but I moved to Bittrex mainly because of Waves, I realized Polo didn't matter so much to me so now I'm also trading my other cryptos here.

Polo won't matter when Bittrex will have the same volume because their devs weren't as lazy as theirs, both received the same package at the beginning to implement into their exchanges.

Polo will add it when they'll realize they're missing on something but it doesn't matter if they don't.

I'm speculating when I say I think the answer is even more obvious than the general consensus... at this stage of the game if you withdraw your tokens from bittrex into your waves client and visa versa you have to remove the 1W value in the front of your address to execute the request. The devs have made it clear that this minor will be addressed with the release of full nodes... having said that and taking into account that the waves team probably offered both exchanges (polo and trex) the same package, I'm guessing bittrex was willing to add waves irrespective of this minor differential and polo most likely agreed to add the currency once this crease was ironed out... that being when the nodes are released. There's no way in hell polo are gonna reject an opportunity to make some serious money by not adding waves at some point.

Dream on.

Sasha trashed Polo over ETC.

Stated goal of Waves is to replace exchanges like Polo.

Polo adds ZCash today. After a week with huge Waves volume on trx. Any mention of Waves? Nope.

and how do you know this? did he say he trashed polo? Just because the goal is to replace exchanges that doesn't mean they wont add it. And what does zcash have to do with waves?

do your own due diligence. if you were not watching during etc launch week you missed it. polo adds coins it is serious about.
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:44:14 AM

when full node?next week?
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:50:40 AM

If waves goes anywhere near 40k sats I will be picking some up Forsure with big announcements coming and polo add just makes sense to...

It doesn't matter, I'm one of the few who had a lot of trades going on Polo but I moved to Bittrex mainly because of Waves, I realized Polo didn't matter so much to me so now I'm also trading my other cryptos here.

Polo won't matter when Bittrex will have the same volume because their devs weren't as lazy as theirs, both received the same package at the beginning to implement into their exchanges.

Polo will add it when they'll realize they're missing on something but it doesn't matter if they don't.

I'm speculating when I say I think the answer is even more obvious than the general consensus... at this stage of the game if you withdraw your tokens from bittrex into your waves client and visa versa you have to remove the 1W value in the front of your address to execute the request. The devs have made it clear that this minor will be addressed with the release of full nodes... having said that and taking into account that the waves team probably offered both exchanges (polo and trex) the same package, I'm guessing bittrex was willing to add waves irrespective of this minor differential and polo most likely agreed to add the currency once this crease was ironed out... that being when the nodes are released. There's no way in hell polo are gonna reject an opportunity to make some serious money by not adding waves at some point.

Dream on.

Polo adds ZCash today. After a week with huge Waves volume on trx. Any mention of Waves? Nope.

and how do you know this? did he say he trashed polo? Just because the goal is to replace exchanges that doesn't mean they wont add it. And what does zcash have to do with waves?

do your own due diligence. if you were not watching during etc launch week you missed it. polo adds coins it is serious about.
I've done my due diligence thank you. If you're gonna troll then at least have the balls to back your statements up with factual evidence or speculative reason... ie. a quote, link, reference or probable scenario based on more than just hearsay etc. You trolls are all the same... talk shit without any hard facts to back yourselves up. At least if I speculate something, I mention that I'm speculating and provide a sensible explanation/scenario for my speculation, unlike you fudsters who just say anything so you can discredit a project... What is it you set out to achieve by discrediting a project? what is the point of bitching about a project and then comparing it to other coins? If you're gonna complain, complain without promoting an alternative... you're a dead giveaway. Besides, to say that polo only adds coins it's serious about is like saying, you were there when the owners of polo said "we only add coins we are serious about." Bullshit... you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:05:57 PM

I have to ask once again, because my last post has been ommited in a river of spam.
Does with full node come PoS mining?
Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

I have to ask once again, because my last post has been ommited in a river of spam.
"Waves is a LPoS (Leased Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency that was fully premined. When users mine Waves, they receive the transaction fees created by senders in exchange for maintaining the Waves Blockchain.  

In a Leased Proof of Stake environment, users can choose to be a full node and use the balance from other users to stake Waves for a greater profit or to lease their Waves balance to a full node in order to receive transaction fees without having to run a full node. This system allows anyone to participate in the Waves network maintenance.  

Waves can be mined this way in any computer or mobile device that has an internet browser, since Waves provides a lite client solution that does not require Miners, that are leasing their balance, to storage the whole Blockchain.

It's not possible to mine Waves, currently, since the full node code has not been released, the full node code is expected to be made public within the coming weeks.  

When the full node code and Tech paper is released, we plan to fill this page with a complete guide on how to mine Waves."

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-waves/

St.Stephan

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:31:32 PM

Dream on.

I've done my due diligence thank you. If you're gonna troll then at least have the balls to back your statements up with factual evidence or speculative reason... ie. a quote, link, reference or probable scenario based on more than just hearsay etc. You trolls are all the same... talk shit without any hard facts to back yourselves up. At least if I speculate something, I mention that I'm speculating and provide a sensible explanation/scenario for my speculation, unlike you fudsters who just say anything so you can discredit a project... What is it you set out to achieve by discrediting a project? what is the point of bitching about a project and then comparing it to other coins? If you're gonna complain, complain without promoting an alternative... you're a dead giveaway. Besides, to say that polo only adds coins it's serious about is like saying, you were there when the owners of polo said "we only add coins we are serious about." Bullshit... you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You are an idiot. Take your nose out of Sasha's ass and search his tweets the week Polo launched ETC.

Unbelievable you have posted so many times in this thread and don't know this shit.

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

when full node?next week?

We don't know when the full nodes will be release
Keep an eye on this thread to check it everytime.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:36:54 PM

Dream on.

You are an idiot. Take your nose out of Sasha's ass and search his tweets the week Polo launched ETC.

Unbelievable you have posted so many times in this thread and don't know this shit.

I'm one of the few people here who hasn't mentioned Sasha's name you fucktard, so don't tell me where to put my nose. Secondly, if you're so bent on proving me wrong, find the fuckin tweet yourself and post it here so we can all see. Puto

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:59:37 PM

Dream on.

I'm one of the few people here who hasn't mentioned Sasha's name you fucktard, so don't tell me where to put my nose. Secondly, if you're so bent on proving me wrong, find the fuckin tweet yourself and post it here so we can all see. Puto

Very insightful guys, just give it some time and mad price increase. Actually pretty excited for the next 6 months!

Dan Mosaid is a terrorist.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

Dream on.

I 'm beginning to suspect that you are not as knowledgeable in terms of technicality behind blockchain investments. The way you react about the shortcomings of wave are full of anger instead of understanding . We stated facts while you continue your series of tirades fanboy. Such profanities really have no place in discussing SERIOUS MATTER. You may not like what was being laid upon by the facts of waves' shortcomings and non-committal to certain issues. As we try to point out where are the areas that needs some improvements , you assumed that it was fudding and  readily attacked us with your harsh words.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:30:10 PM

waves to the moon yaaaaaay

PoloniexXx at last

bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

like what you did there, removing the original obsenities from the Troll but backlashing against the obsenities from the shill..

Chill out guys, you will find out in less than two weeks either way.
if you think things are good, enjoy the trolling and buy some more
if you think they arent , enjoy the shilling and sell some.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:39:02 PM

Dream on.

I 'm beginning to suspect that you are not as knowledgeable in terms of technicality behind blockchain investments. The way you react about the shortcomings of wave are full of anger instead of understanding . We stated facts while you continue your series of tirades fanboy. Such profanities really have no place in discussing SERIOUS MATTER. You may not like what was being laid upon by the facts of waves' shortcomings and non-committal to certain issues. As we try to point out where are the areas that needs some improvements , you assumed that it was fudding and  readily attacked us with your harsh words.
You can suspect me for whatever you want dude... ultimately, you don't know anything about me. Essentially You and your cronies have been at it for days now... you can lace your words toward making me look like an unkowledgable pro-fainer or angry tyrant as much as you like... I'm not really phased. I wont tolerate anyone telling me I've got my nose up someones arshole so don't accuse me of profanity. The fact remains that nothing you or you're "fud buddy" (no pun intended) have said has produced anything factual and it just so happens that you constantly compare waves to other currencies. Did you not read my statement above... If you're gonna complain, complain without promoting an alternative. In other words... say whatever the fuck you want to, but at least try and prove it without telling us about how "incredible" some other coin is compared to waves. It's ironic you accuse me of assuming you were fudding when the thread speaks for itself.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:43:12 PM

like what you did there, removing the original obsenities from the Troll but backlashing against the obsenities from the shill..

Chill out guys, you will find out in less than two weeks either way.
if you think things are good, enjoy the trolling and buy some more
if you think they arent , enjoy the shilling and sell some.
exactly. thanks for noting that. And yes I agree... time to just chill and enjoy the ride. Wink

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:50:15 PM

Dream on.

You can suspect me for whatever you want dude... ultimately, you don't know anything about me. Essentially You and your cronies have been at it for days now... you can lace your words toward making me look like an unkowledgable pro-fainer or angry tyrant as much as you like... I'm not really phased. I wont tolerate anyone telling me I've got my nose up someones arshole so don't accuse me of profanity. The fact remains that nothing you or you're "fud buddy" (no pun intended) have said has produced anything factual and it just so happens that you constantly compare waves to other currencies. Did you not read my statement above... If you're gonna complain, complain without promoting an alternative. In other words... say whatever the fuck you want to, but at least try and prove it without telling us about how "incredible" some other coin is compared to waves. It's ironic you accuse me of assuming you were fudding when the thread speaks for itself.

Ok then tell me what is the reason why waves can't comply to poloniex or if your more comfortable state the reason why waves is not on poloniex ? Give me some clear reasons FANBOY?

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

waves hasnt released full nodes yet, and polo doesnt add coins that dont have full public nodes released.

St.Stephan

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:28:13 PM

Dream on.

Oh god my feelings are hurt. You called me a bad name.

I don't need to find the tweet. I read it about 5 times the 1st time. Could not believe some one who had just taken 30000 from investors felt so free and easy slagging off the most important alt exchange there is.

You on the other hand are too lazy to look for it. Much easier to type bad words, kill the messenger, etc.

I am not bent on proving anyone wrong. You are proving yourself to be quite an idiot with no help from me.

Your fascistic criteria for participation in this thread is fanboys only, anyone who criticizes is a "troll".

And the most complicated word you seem to know is "fucktard".

And i did not tell you where to put your nose. I told you where it was.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

waves hasnt released full nodes yet, and polo doesnt add coins that dont have full public nodes released.

Yep. It's pretty simple Smiley

All the other noise is just FUD

bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:47:41 PM

"Waves is a LPoS (Leased Proof of Stake) cryptocurrency that was fully premined. When users mine Waves, they receive the transaction fees created by senders in exchange for maintaining the Waves Blockchain.  

In a Leased Proof of Stake environment, users can choose to be a full node and use the balance from other users to stake Waves for a greater profit or to lease their Waves balance to a full node in order to receive transaction fees without having to run a full node. This system allows anyone to participate in the Waves network maintenance.  

Waves can be mined this way in any computer or mobile device that has an internet browser, since Waves provides a lite client solution that does not require Miners, that are leasing their balance, to storage the whole Blockchain.

It's not possible to mine Waves, currently, since the full node code has not been released, the full node code is expected to be made public within the coming weeks.  

When the full node code and Tech paper is released, we plan to fill this page with a complete guide on how to mine Waves."

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-waves/

Thank you! So wait for full node Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 [1547] 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: