Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

I just want to say a big thank you to waves and the team for making my Christmas and new year the best I ever had. Thanks to waves I was able to take my family on a vacation for three weeks thanks to the ride I took with waves. So thank you all very much and I look forward to us having a great 2017 together.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

I just want to say a big thank you to waves and the team for making my Christmas and new year the best I ever had. Thanks to waves I was able to take my family on a vacation for three weeks thanks to the ride I took with waves. So thank you all very much and I look forward to us having a great 2017 together.
Glad to see others than me had a great end of year with the help of Waves.
Waves moves and Bitcoin rush were a great combination at the end of 2016, I too could improve my Waves stack greatly and make my family happy with a nice added bonus myself.
I can easily say that Waves is the first big investment in alt I've made(with a lot put in Bitcoins since it was at less than 300 dollars) and that the output is already amazing as all my investment is already covered...

Now we wait to see what the future brings to us, but I'm still confident even if I had some doubts at times. As they said in a previous interview, the team has to step it up a little, not a lot of effort is required to make the project more attractive.

ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

Waves moves and Bitcoin rush were a great combination at the end of 2016, I too could improve my Waves stack greatly and make my family happy with a nice added bonus myself.
I can easily say that Waves is the first big investment in alt I've made(with a lot put in Bitcoins since it was at less than 300 dollars) and that the output is already amazing as all my investment is already covered...

Now we wait to see what the future brings to us, but I'm still confident even if I had some doubts at times. As they said in a previous interview, the team has to step it up a little, not a lot of effort is required to make the project more attractive.

The new year will bring us more btc and more newbs to dump our waves on which will bring us more btc.  Wink

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

The new year will bring us more btc and more newbs to dump our waves on which will bring us more btc.  Wink

When people start to underestimate Waves, it is actually the only great opportunity to get into the game  Cheesy
nknarula

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

I think the reason why the centralized crypto exchanges do not hurry to list Waves because there is a conflict of interest between the two. They don't want to support a technology which makes them obsolete.

I'm so glad someone else said it. I've felt that way about poloniex since day one.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

I think the reason why the centralized crypto exchanges do not hurry to list Waves because there is a conflict of interest between the two. They don't want to support a technology which makes them obsolete.

I'm so glad someone else said it. I've felt that way about poloniex since day one.
Every time this questions comes up someone says it is due to DEX..and then always someone mentions that there are at least 3 other coins who have DEX capability or something like that.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

When people start to underestimate Waves, it is actually the only great opportunity to get into the game  Cheesy
Fully agree. These sub 20k prices were very good example of a must buy opportunity.

this space is intentionally left blank
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

LOL no, poloniex couldn't care less about dex. it's all about volume and fees to gain.
and btw nxt and bts are listed since long time and they do offer dex as feature: the conflict of interest make no sense.
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

Waves on MarketWatch:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/waves-platform-and-higher-school-of-economics-partner-for-pro-fintech-startup-program-2016-12-28

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KoinMaster

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Official presentation of Waves' scalability strategy "Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries..."( White Paper https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/994.pdf ) on the Real World Crypto 2017 conference(held in New York city on January 4-6, 2017):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHY7JnLrK5o

"Our improvements to the design of authenticated dictionaries reduce proof size and speed
up verifcation by 1.4-2.5 time
s, making them better suited for the cryptocurrency application.
We further show that proofs for multiple transactions in a single block can compressed together,
reducing their total length by approximately an additional factor of 2.

We simulate blockchain verifcation, and show that our verifer can be about 20 times faster
than a diskbound verifer under a realistic transaction load."

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

Come on waves a little lower I'm waiting under 20k need to get waves before takeoff

You misssed your shot waiting and set to low. Mine got filled sub 21
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:17:39 PM

Come on waves a little lower I'm waiting under 20k need to get waves before takeoff

You misssed your shot waiting and set to low. Mine got filled sub 21
I filled at close to 18k sats last dump but sold at 25k I can see a dip under 20k not saying it'll stay there just gotta wait to me that'll be a great entry
KoinMaster

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Waves Platform community tokens in CoinTelegraph:

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/waves-blockchain-platform-introduces-new-framework-for-community-based-ratings-organizations

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TC Alt 20

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

I've followed Waves for quite some time now, as I think it is a great project. I constantly read complaints on here about Waves not being on Poloni for one reason or another. I presume this is because you think that a listing on Poloni is the ticket to a Waves pump. I think that we could see an even bigger Waves pump while primarily on Bittrex though. Steem went up nearly 20 fold on Bittrex, but was then dumped on Poloni. Bittrex is far less liquid than Poloni. That means that if Waves garners the attention of the mainstream crypto audience, volume and buy orders could explode on Bittrex leading to pumps of over 5 fold. Just my thoughts. It might not be such a bad thing that Waves isn't listed on Poloni.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

It's good to see waves in media but I would really wish to see articles about waves that are not either paid or written by waves team. The first thing I look at when I see new article mention : who wrote it? This one is paid, thestreet written by Evelina, some other features on some other sites written by Guy. Don't get me wrong, any promotion is good but I'd like to see organic interest in waves.. You know, sites actually writing about waves because they are interested in tech, waves,vision (or they write about it just to get click, it doesn't matter, as long as THEY write about waves). There seems to be little interest anywhere, it's almost like waves is being ignored. Waves needs to generate some news that will be picked up by media by themselves, it is only then we will know that the interest from broader public is here.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:11:37 AM

Waves is looking prime for re-entry. Not a bad start for 2017 and a bright future ahead.
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:46:44 AM

Waves is looking prime for re-entry. Not a bad start for 2017 and a bright future ahead.

It is looking prime to tumble to ATL.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

Very overvalued, almost no functions, delays follow delays. Dex will be not ready for sure at the end of january. Its not coming before summmer.

The price will go for sure more down.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

LOL no, poloniex couldn't care less about dex. it's all about volume and fees to gain.
and btw nxt and bts are listed since long time and they do offer dex as feature: the conflict of interest make no sense.

Probably Polo wont list WAVES because Sasha pissed them off too many times. Was a very bad move from Sasha Sad

But besides that, I think WAVES has a bright future and will see stellar growth in 2017.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

Probably Polo wont list WAVES because Sasha pissed them off too many times. Was a very bad move from Sasha Sad

But besides that, I think WAVES has a bright future and will see stellar growth in 2017.

Definitely, sasha cursed poloniex and they hate sasha. He should be a real CEO and ignores every negative thing cuz he is so rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: