Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 [1697] 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:15:24 AM

It seems someone recently plopped 53BTC  down at 21k, doubling buy orders on Bittrex. Anyone care to guess if that order gets filled?
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:03:12 AM

Real World Crypto 2017

This week we have a series of updates based on the developing Waves technology.
Leonid Reyzin gave the presentation ‘Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries’ at Real World Crypto 2017, in which he discusses ways to streamline the large and growing key value store associated with blockchain transactions. Using authenticated data structures allows the continued use of lower-powered devices to maintain the network, and enables greater efficiency than current approaches.

These methods will be integrated into the Waves protocol. You can read the paper at https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/994.pdf and find the code at https://github.com/input-output-hk/scrypto/tree/master/src/main/scala/scorex/crypto/authds. In the meantime, storage is being refactored and optimised, which will result in reduced blockchain size and prepare the Waves platform for different implementations coming in the near future.

With this is mind, an updated scalability roadmap for Waves will be released in due course. Aside from the above improvements of reducing proof size and speeding up verification, it will allow miners to process only the assets they want to, but validate all of them.

Readers may also be interested in the recent Real World Crypto 2017 presentation by Evan Jeffrey from Google Quantum A.I., in which he suggests that it may be as much as 10-15 years before scalable, fault-tolerant QC is working properly.

News and Dev Summary

The Waves Community Token (WCT) will be launched next week, after the first snapshot of WAVES balances ends on 15 January. This is a Waves CAT that will be distributed over the course of the year, with the intention of rewarding long-term holders of WAVES, encouraging people to keep funds off exchanges, fostering community engagement in the wider Waves ecosystem, and creating a framework for providing community-based KYC/screening of new assets.

One of the first benefits of holding WCT will be the distribution of the Byteball windfall gained from registering some of the Waves ICO funds. 35 BTC will be sent to WCT holders in the form of a WavesBTC token, which will be redeemable for BTC through gateway to be implemented in due course. This will also enable users to understand how BTC and different cryptocurrency gateways will function in the Waves ecosystem. You can find out more about WCT on the Waves blog.

Additionally:

The Waves mobile app is currently in testing.
Check out the new Waves block explorer and leave feedback!
Download the latest testnet update for DEX and help with testing.
Win 1,000 WAVES or a Waves t-shirt and laptop sticker (English translation).
ChronoBank and the Tokes Platform continue to hold their ICOs.
WWCR is back this week – stay tuned for episode #14!
Waves Nodes and Lite Client Reminders

If you would like to run a full node, please download the latest mainnet release at https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/. Anyone can run a node, but you will need at least 10,000 WAVES to generate blocks. You can read the installation guide here.

For regular users the Lite client can be downloaded from https://wavesplatform.com. Do not download the client from other sources for security reasons. (Please be aware that there have been issues with fake github repositories, as well as fake Twitter accounts and Slack identities.) Alternatively, the standalone Chrome app will automatically update as new versions are released.

Press and Articles

A Note about "Marketing"
Waves Platform Teams With Moscow Incubator for Fintech Startup Program
Waves Community Token (Waves blog)
The Value of the Blockchain: The Medium is the Message
How to Mine Waves?

Thanks Twiggy Smile Cheesy
Very excited ‘Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries’ to be integrated into WAVES Protocol... and everything about the WCT is really good to reward long term loyalist  Grin
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:37:35 AM

Real World Crypto 2017

This week we have a series of updates based on the developing Waves technology.
Leonid Reyzin gave the presentation ‘Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries’ at Real World Crypto 2017, in which he discusses ways to streamline the large and growing key value store associated with blockchain transactions. Using authenticated data structures allows the continued use of lower-powered devices to maintain the network, and enables greater efficiency than current approaches.

These methods will be integrated into the Waves protocol. You can read the paper at https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/994.pdf and find the code at https://github.com/input-output-hk/scrypto/tree/master/src/main/scala/scorex/crypto/authds. In the meantime, storage is being refactored and optimised, which will result in reduced blockchain size and prepare the Waves platform for different implementations coming in the near future.

With this is mind, an updated scalability roadmap for Waves will be released in due course. Aside from the above improvements of reducing proof size and speeding up verification, it will allow miners to process only the assets they want to, but validate all of them.

Readers may also be interested in the recent Real World Crypto 2017 presentation by Evan Jeffrey from Google Quantum A.I., in which he suggests that it may be as much as 10-15 years before scalable, fault-tolerant QC is working properly.

News and Dev Summary

The Waves Community Token (WCT) will be launched next week, after the first snapshot of WAVES balances ends on 15 January. This is a Waves CAT that will be distributed over the course of the year, with the intention of rewarding long-term holders of WAVES, encouraging people to keep funds off exchanges, fostering community engagement in the wider Waves ecosystem, and creating a framework for providing community-based KYC/screening of new assets.

One of the first benefits of holding WCT will be the distribution of the Byteball windfall gained from registering some of the Waves ICO funds. 35 BTC will be sent to WCT holders in the form of a WavesBTC token, which will be redeemable for BTC through gateway to be implemented in due course. This will also enable users to understand how BTC and different cryptocurrency gateways will function in the Waves ecosystem. You can find out more about WCT on the Waves blog.

Additionally:

The Waves mobile app is currently in testing.
Check out the new Waves block explorer and leave feedback!
Download the latest testnet update for DEX and help with testing.
Win 1,000 WAVES or a Waves t-shirt and laptop sticker (English translation).
ChronoBank and the Tokes Platform continue to hold their ICOs.
WWCR is back this week – stay tuned for episode #14!
Waves Nodes and Lite Client Reminders

If you would like to run a full node, please download the latest mainnet release at https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/. Anyone can run a node, but you will need at least 10,000 WAVES to generate blocks. You can read the installation guide here.

For regular users the Lite client can be downloaded from https://wavesplatform.com. Do not download the client from other sources for security reasons. (Please be aware that there have been issues with fake github repositories, as well as fake Twitter accounts and Slack identities.) Alternatively, the standalone Chrome app will automatically update as new versions are released.

Press and Articles

A Note about "Marketing"
Waves Platform Teams With Moscow Incubator for Fintech Startup Program
Waves Community Token (Waves blog)
The Value of the Blockchain: The Medium is the Message
How to Mine Waves?

Thanks Twiggy Smile Cheesy
Very excited ‘Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries’ to be integrated into WAVES Protocol... and everything about the WCT is really good to reward long term loyalist  Grin

Looks really exiting !
Can someone ELI5 what exactly does the Auth. Dynamic Dictionaries ?
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

It seems someone recently plopped 53BTC  down at 21k, doubling buy orders on Bittrex. Anyone care to guess if that order gets filled?

If we have a mad btc rush and the order is still there. Yes it will it probably will anyway lol
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

If we have a mad btc rush and the order is still there. Yes it will it probably will anyway lol

I expect we'll see WAVES back over 30k within the next month, if the BTC rally has stopped anyway!

Great things will come eventually, and I've been here saying that for more than 6 months..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:17:09 PM

WCT took many coins out of Bittrex. This coin has huge potential for price grow. Is just about time and patience.  Smiley

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

WCT took many coins out of Bittrex. This coin has huge potential for price grow. Is just about time and patience.  Smiley
This is true with the Waves CommunityToken I also believe the price has a lot of potential to grow and it will just have to be patient and wait next months going to be interesting
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

how can i get some wct?
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:44:19 PM

Reading the aforementioned wallpaper it stands to reason that implementation of an ultimate tech like the one proposed above can overweight the quality of prior changes both negative and positive that have happened to lisk thus far, though it's important not to get overexcited cause the redeeming quality of previous lisk "developments" is very poor.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

how can i get some wct?
If you have Waves, move them now from exchange to Lite Client (Google Chrome Lite Client) and you fine. If not, get some Waves and move them to Lite Client. Simple way, how to get WCT. Point is, keep Waves out of exchange in Lite Client.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

That's right.  WCT is a game changer.  2 for 1 special.   Wink
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

how can i get some wct?
If you have Waves, move them now from exchange to Lite Client (Google Chrome Lite Client) and you fine. If not, get some Waves and move them to Lite Client. Simple way, how to get WCT. Point is, keep Waves out of exchange in Lite Client.
thanks mate Smiley
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

I think St. Stephan and CrowdFunder are the same person. They have the same writing style and sensibility. And they are always unrelentingly negative about Waves. Not just occasionally critical. Not balanced in any way. Just unrelentingly negative. I think this fellow was an ICO investor who had high hopes for a quick return and was kicked off slack early on for being critical. He has internalized that rage and become Waves top dedicated critic and troll. It is sad to see the kind of cynicism that springs up in one who feels such a sense of unrelieved victimhood.

Sorry Agatha Christie, you are wrong about me & Crowdfunder. You are to be forgiven, seeing as we are the only two persons on this thread who are not pathetic sycophants, sucking up to the Waves "team" (here's some tech! and here's some more tech! well not really, but hey! here's some photoshop!)

As for childhood issues, unresolved angst etc. not really. I have just been in this game a long time and i can see clear as day that these Wave people are running a ponzi. Insider trading, derivative ICO's where the raised funds get dumped on the investors at large . Seriously, how stupid and blind do you have to be - and for how long - to not see what is going on here?

Sasha promised fiat gateways in september, then october,  then december, then in two weeks; now it is pushing February and NADA. Nothing.

Instead "Twiggy Smile" gives you techie sounding updates, some chick strokes your balls on Waves Video once every few weeks, and you guys roll on the floor in orgasmic delirium,  rushing to your keyboards every now and then to proclaim what great tech, look what ethereum did, and other silly nonsense.

My involvement? Making money off you chumps while you type furiously about how unfair I am being. Maybe you should do a 180, and see who really has you bent over. Or maybe you are just enjoying it too much.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

I think St. Stephan and CrowdFunder are the same person. They have the same writing style and sensibility. And they are always unrelentingly negative about Waves. Not just occasionally critical. Not balanced in any way. Just unrelentingly negative. I think this fellow was an ICO investor who had high hopes for a quick return and was kicked off slack early on for being critical. He has internalized that rage and become Waves top dedicated critic and troll. It is sad to see the kind of cynicism that springs up in one who feels such a sense of unrelieved victimhood.

Sorry Agatha Christie, you are wrong about me & Crowdfunder. You are to be forgiven, seeing as we are the only two persons on this thread who are not pathetic sycophants, sucking up to the Waves "team" (here's some tech! and here's some more tech! well not really, but hey! here's some photoshop!)

As for childhood issues, unresolved angst etc. not really. I have just been in this game a long time and i can see clear as day that these Wave people are running a ponzi. Insider trading, derivative ICO's where the raised funds get dumped on the investors at large . Seriously, how stupid and blind do you have to be - and for how long - to not see what is going on here?

Sasha promised fiat gateways in september, then october,  then december, then in two weeks; now it is pushing February and NADA. Nothing.

Instead "Twiggy Smile" gives you techie sounding updates, some chick strokes your balls on Waves Video once every few weeks, and you guys roll on the floor in orgasmic delirium,  rushing to your keyboards every now and then to proclaim what great tech, look what ethereum did, and other silly nonsense.

My involvement? Making money off you chumps while you type furiously about how unfair I am being. Maybe you should do a 180, and see who really has you bent over. Or maybe you are just enjoying it too much.

Haha, I wonder what you're going to do when the ANNs are made and it becomes clear what's actually going on. You're going to look so dumb.
My guess is that you'll just disappear like most trolls, maybe create another id and start trolling with another theme instead.
St.Stephan

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:55:44 PM

Haha, I wonder what you're going to do when the ANNs are made and it becomes clear what's actually going on. You're going to look so dumb.
My guess is that you'll just disappear like most trolls, maybe create another id and start trolling with another theme instead.

Oh look it's "Cassius", trying to run me up the flagpole about different user names. How many user names you currently have going? How many fingers do you currently have in how many pots? BTCD, Wave, Komodo? How many BTC have you taken from investors, and what have you EVER delivered? 

Feel free to use bullet points. There won't be many.

If and when any price action happens I will profit. But thanks for caring.

Now go back to your pretentious writing career.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

Tried too hard, not even close that time. Never go full troll.
St.Stephan

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

Your pathetic silence is duly noted.

As well as your avoidance of the very simple, clear questions.

You pitch yourself in all your articles as Mr Blockchain, Mr New Transparency. But when it comes time to walk the walk you resort to a glib one liner.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

ShroomsKit, is that you?
2014 had a better class of troll.
St.Stephan

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

ShroomsKit, is that you?
2014 had a better class of troll.

2014 had a better class of dev. Unfortunate how far you have fallen.
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:24:18 PM

RT:@syscoin: Moving forward with WAVES support! @wavesplatform price peg has been added to the 2.1.2 @Syscoin Marketplace & BlockMarket #cryptocurrency https://t.co/CWYPEaXY1N

Big up to SYS devs

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Pages: « 1 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 [1697] 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: