Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389097 times)
hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

Are withdrawals in btc enabled in liteclient? How long will it take to withdraw?

Can anyone have idea about btc withdrawal delay from Waves LiteClient? How many hours should I wait? Is it possible to withdraw to direct bitcoin address?

for my one attempt to withdraw BTC,  the wait is eternal
didn't work for me and support was no help at all

Hello! I think your request will be processed during business hours. But anyway we apologize for any inconvenience.

This means, May I know how many hours should I wait from now, any estimate about business hours? Are bitcoin withdrawals manual?

What are the usual business hours in UTC?
gulachov

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

I just wanted to say that the communication from Sasha and the Waves team is second to none. There is even an app for the phone to keep you up to date on news stories. People in the Slack are also very helpful if you are having any issues with the platform.

So happy to be part of the Waves Community Smiley

Coinomat investors would disagree, communication from Sasha has been non existent,  so to for holders of other assets launched by Sasha on NXT asset exchange.

Could not agree more. Answers like this produce absolutely nothing but speculation, sorry:

sasha what i do with the NEXT nxt asset  i am not receiving amy dividends
why can't we  swap them asap.
we are losing money here every week and this situation is ongoing  from month Huh

This has been posted 3 or 4 times now, but this is a long thread so it keeps getting lost in the pile, sorry about that:

You could have swapped assets during the initial sale. If you did not do that, it will be a little bit yet, see below:

Waves BTC gateway is running through Coinomat right now. You will be able to migrate to Waves blockchain and will be able to trade it there like you are doing now with NXT, later this year.

1. Not everyone was able to swap more then a year ago. I was badly sick, and could not physically send Coinomat assets. Back then Sasha said they will be exchanged later, that was one year ago.
2. Asset transfer later this year means exactly what? Another year of waiting? LOL. DEX is functioning already, there are lots of crazy-ass assets there, but wait, no official Coinomat.
3. The reason I have invested in Coinomat back then, was that it was one of few "seemingly" stable assets with good dividends and bright future. Considering, as you have said, BTC gateway is running on Coinomat, there should be already some dividends going to that asset (please don't forget entire previous year), but, yeah asset does not exist as of yet, so...

NXT assets should be clearly discussed by the team, we need timeframes, conversation tables, dividends explanation, anything really on that matter, not just "later this year". Please do not forget, Sasha started his crypto-career on NXT assets, he cannot just abandon this issue, it'll hunt him for a long-long time until his initial investors are happy.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

WavesGo buy orders are solid at Waves DEX
And the spread is still big too, made some nice trades today Smiley

Where you see WavesGo ?? My wallet dont see this in "favorites" trades pairs.
I have lite client 0.4.16a in firefox. Its actually or I need update Huh

Edit: I see it in "portfolio" page but I cant trade this because not shows in trade pairs on DEX.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

0.4.17a is the most recent client.
WavesGo is not under favorite trading pairs yet, but if you just type "WavesGo" at the left field in DEX, it will autofill and the one with the green check mark is the real one.
hummabun

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

Are withdrawals in btc enabled in liteclient? How long will it take to withdraw?

Can anyone have idea about btc withdrawal delay from Waves LiteClient? How many hours should I wait? Is it possible to withdraw to direct bitcoin address?

Hello! I think your request will be processed during business hours. But anyway we apologize for any inconvenience.

This means, May I know how many hours should I wait from now, any estimate about business hours? Are bitcoin withdrawals manual?

Close to 24 hours. Seems not working till. Are there any idea about the working business hours? Anyone?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

0.4.17a is the most recent client.
WavesGo is not under favorite trading pairs yet, but if you just type "WavesGo" at the left field in DEX, it will autofill and the one with the green check mark is the real one.

Yeah, that's how I use it too, bought a lot of WGO already on DEX.

I missed some great news on Waves, the "Bitcoin NG" style development for the blockchain.
That way, Waves would outperform close to any coin at speed and transactions per second.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/cutting-edge-blockchain-tech-for-real-world-d841fd56786e

Wavesplatform has been started with a desire to bring existing blockchain tech to real world business applications. Blockchains can offer surprisingly a lot to the world even at the initial stage of their development. After all the technology is just 7 years old. I won’t mention closed blockchains solutions, which are becoming quite mature now. We’re focused on open blockchain technology, and want it to be implemented by real world business now.

Ability to create custom blockchains tokens and transact in them easily is the main emphasis of Wavesplatform. Any business should have an easy method to issue a custom token that can be used as an integral part of the business applications. Game currencies, crowdfunding, internal currencies, vouchers and loyalty reward programs — they all a gain a lot from using open blockchains. In effect network infrastructure and system audit is outsourced to an open blockchain. This is a new dimension for business.

Blockchain tech is hard to scale, it has some innate disadvantages that should be worked on to make it really usable beyond testing environment. Since we’re focused on blockchain tokens we need to make the infrastructure for them usable, scalable and flexible. Several approaches are pursued here by us — authenticated data structures, Bitcoin NG-like scalability enhancements, decentralized blockchain trading enhanced by centralized matching. Besides we’re considering several ways to realize blockchain-based logic functionality, in a more secure and scalable way than in existing systems. This will put us on the map of business-oriented smart contracts platforms.

Authenticated data structures are meant to solve the issues that emerge when you have many tokens and transactions on your blockchain. If a blockchain is used extensively it grows in size and the current balances ledger that the blockchain secures will be harder and harder to handle. Approach we pursue is based on the work of Leonid Reyzin, Dmitry Meshkov, Alexander Chepurnoy https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/994 . It is shown how to build effective Merkle tree — like data structures that beat all current best benchmarks. Scalability enhancements come from short crytpographic digest put on the blockchain, which allows network nodes not to store the state of the network tokens it does not want to track. Network nodes can store only the state of the tokens they have an interest in, for example the tokens they issued.

Authenticated data structures approach will be pursued further, with the goal of creating efficient lite clients, effective state storage, and enhanced system throughput. Blockchain pruning and working directly with authenticated state is our long term goal.

We want to create a high-load ready system. This is important from both practical and marketing point of view, network should be announced as ready for use in high load production systems.

Our technical vision of this consists in using Bitcoin NG approach, that provides a clear throughput increase through a soft-fork. New type of blocks is introduced, and the miners compete for the right to generate a succession of blocks between two anchor, key blocks. It uses the network infrastructure more efficiently allowing to increase throughput to potentially 1k transactions per second.

Blockchain tokens are essentially a new type of financial instruments, and, as such, there has to be a way to trade them efficiently and in a trustless way. Blockchain-based trading has an innate latency, centralized trading in crypto has serious security issues with all the crypto assets stored by exchanges in a centralized way. We try to have the best of the both worlds — Waves assets trading is done through centralized order matching but decentralized order settlement. You can have efficient and fast order execution without your money being stored by anybody but yourself. Users retain full control of their funds at all times, but can trade without significant latency anyway. This approach can be generalized beyond crypto, potentially traditional trading infrastructure could embrace it too.

Our research and development effort is directed towards real world applications of crypto technology. We develop the cutting edge tech to be usable NOW. Open blockchains is the future of humanity, and it’s high time to start using them in real life beyond simple money transfer applications.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

What the hell is WAAH?
I got 10k of this in my waves lite client...
hummabun

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

Close to 24 hours. Seems not working till. Are there any idea about the working business hours? Anyone?

Haha. No one is answering for this. I think I have to kill myself. I still didn't receive BTC. Also, don't know where can I get business hours of coinomat.
GGALINff

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

if you know when the BTC withdrawals from Lite client are enabled,  can someone post here? 
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

What are the next milestones in the waves project?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Primal Base

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

Hello we are part of the Waves ecosystem and are looking for feedback on our project, as we're about to start rolling out content. If you get a minute to stop by our thread and leave comments, critique, etc (also check the website, link is in thread) it would be very much appreciated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832630.0
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

WGO (WavesGo token) is doing really well at Waves DEX, almost 40,000 Waves in buy orders  Shocked
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

WGO (WavesGo token) is doing really well at Waves DEX, almost 40,000 Waves in buy orders  Shocked

I dont see it listed as a trading pair on the dex...they should really clean up the pairs.

EDIT...ahh. those are the favorites on the right side. Still need to clean them up. Make the dex look like polo or Mintpal...then it will take off.
hummabun

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Haha. No one is answering for this. I think I have to kill myself. I still didn't receive BTC. Also, don't know where can I get business hours of coinomat.

Is there any possibility to recover these coins? Still not received? Is it lost forever?
bubilas

Activity: 792
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

Where I can get list of all addresses > 0 waves? want to send airdrop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

I deposit btc to buy some waves and testing DEX but I dont see any other coins than waves tokens.
Will be add other coins ?
And I have problem I cant check my test withrawal small pieces of btc to other market because its after half hour and DEX show still outgoing transaction but in pending transaction on other market this even show up.
Its bug or I need wait more time because btc send is very slow actually ?
Turing

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

I think I said it twice already: support@wavesplatform.com

Bitcointalk is not support.
Turing

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

Where I can get list of all addresses > 0 waves? want to send airdrop

I know there's a list of addresses somewhere on Pastebin, when I entered my Waves ICO address in Google I accidently found it.

http://dev.pywaves.org/generators and http://check.wavesnode.net/revenue.html both have some addresses with big holders.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

MRT (Miner Reward Token) "halving" has occured today.

Reward was 50 MRT in a block, now it's 40 MRT for the next 50.000 blocks, after that it's 30, 20, 10 ... Smiley
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

This was unique opportunity for some people of making their bags again fat in recent correction due of spike in BTC market. We will see Waves reaching this time even more higher than the level where it was traded before general market decline. All is going to be more good than before.
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: