Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28932 times)
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

Soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:17:57 PM

I'll just leave this here.

"With the wallet version V5.0, WBB does not require the blockchain to be loaded on a local CPU. This change means WBB has moved into a regulatory system, providing instant synchronization when the WBB wallet is opened. That way the user no longer needs to have gigabytes of free storage to host the WBB blockchain, as is standard with other coin wallets. WBB transaction speed is unmatched with a TPS (transaction per second) rate of over 10000 WBB. When compared to other coins such as
BTC (with about 4-7 TPS), it's over a thousand times faster. The WBB V5.0 wallet solves the critical issues of blockchain bloat, double spend, take-over risk, long synchronization times, payment delays, and of course the need to store the full blockchain"

I think this guy sums it all up pretty well.  Sooooooon...
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

I wonder how the dev feel about creating the most crazy community on bitcointalk  Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:03:22 PM

seems to have similar features to what vcash has.... how similar is the approach/code?

Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:33:35 PM

seems to have similar features to what vcash has.... how similar is the approach/code?

I'm probably the least qualified to answer this, but what the hell.  

It looks like WBB has many similarities to other newer coins, but as far as I can tell, the other coins are building the platforms and then expecting other industries to develop the tools they need to utilize them.

WBB is building the network and building the tools specifically for multiple kinds of insurance needs (and more to come after that?).  

I guess there are some differences in the tech too, but I'm not savvy enough to understand all that stuffs.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:50:53 PM

WBB will make XVC look like a fatman's poop after thanksgiving dinner.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:54:23 PM

thanks for the cheap coins!

see you on the moon come April 2017 Smiley  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:18:49 PM

thanks for the cheap coins!

see you on the moon come April 2017 Smiley  Cool

No, MINE!

Last time it was this low, I got tens of thousands quick.  Now you are lucky if you can scoop up a few hundred at a time.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:43:47 AM

wbb is a never going to be taken seriously because everyone holding wbb is a shill.
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:44:11 AM

People waiting for WBB moon like

Priceless.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:08:30 PM

wbb is a never going to be taken seriously because everyone holding wbb is a shill.

You commie.   Cheesy
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

dafuq you talking about?  gtfo out of here, if anything most ppl here pushing wbb are legit and NOT shills you wanker since we openly support this coin/project and dev...who by the way trumps most others in this fucking industry.  it's a smaller time coin so of course us in the community are smaller for now but have big voices.

come talk after april 1st this year and we'll see where wbb stands on the crypto landscape.....hope you're able to look high up in the sky.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

dafuq you talking about?  gtfo out of here, if anything most ppl here pushing wbb are legit and NOT shills you wanker since we openly support this coin/project and dev...who by the way trumps most others in this fucking industry.  it's a smaller time coin so of course us in the community are smaller for now but have big voices.

come talk after april 1st this year and we'll see where wbb stands on the crypto landscape.....hope you're able to look high up in the sky.

yeah, nothing will happen.

you idiots will still be saying SOON..... Roll Eyes
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:06:16 PM

Sorry, but as a noobie to the crypto space, you really need more than a few weeks experience watching coins to make informed annalists.  Unless this is a sockpuppet account, which implies that you don't believe enough in your own opinion enough to give it with your main profile.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

Sorry, but as a noobie to the crypto space, you really need more than a few weeks experience watching coins to make informed annalists.  Unless this is a sockpuppet account, which implies that you don't believe enough in your own opinion enough to give it with your main profile.

go fuck yourself you delusional twat....
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

go fuck yourself you delusional twat....

LOL!  Another solid argument.   Cheesy             Go FIND yourself, Pokémon!  HA!  I make funny.

I've observed over the years that the scammier projects tend to have solid design work making them look pretty and legit.  WBB's design work looks like it's done by programmers who are technically proficient, but design is not their strong point (I'm putting that nicely).

They've come through on their word in the past over and over again so I'm willing to grant them the benefit of the doubt, and you should too huggy bear!
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:45:12 PM

dafuq you talking about?  gtfo out of here, if anything most ppl here pushing wbb are legit and NOT shills you wanker since we openly support this coin/project and dev...who by the way trumps most others in this fucking industry.  it's a smaller time coin so of course us in the community are smaller for now but have big voices.

I dont need to spell it out man. Everyone in here is a wbb shill and I know it. Maybe others dont but they aint me. Wink
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:49:23 PM

Cheesy Cheesy LOL  

First alarm bell : that thread title  Cheesy

second alarm bell : "...come talk after april 1st this year..."    LOL  seriously... april 1st??  

me buying this coin = no
 Grin

huuuuuge news ! hahaha
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:15:22 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 07:38:15 PM by Mr. Sovereign

Cheesy Cheesy LOL  

second alarm bell : "...come talk after april 1st this year..."    LOL  seriously... april 1st??  

me buying this coin = no
 Grin

huuuuuge news ! hahaha
In the business world, the year is split into 4 quarters (3 month blocks).  April 1st is the start of the 2nd quarter.  So essentially they are looking to have enough set up by the start of the Q2 to announce without breaking the NDA agreements with companies they have on the hook.

Not sure why that's so funny, but I'm sure no one is going to complain if you don't buy   Wink

Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are a product of the American public school system.  We used to be #1 :sigh:
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Cheesy Cheesy LOL  

me buying this coin = no
 Grin

huuuuuge news ! hahaha

lol...you of all ppl?  doesn't shock me you'd shit talk as well so your opinion means fucking ZERO.  talk to the dev for 10mins. and you'll see what you're missing out on.  delays suck balls yes but the end result could (will) be bigtime for this ecosystem.

alarm 1 of yours:  thread title?  i was excited back then and i still am today, you'd have to be a moron to not see what the dev has coming and has hinted at, not to mention how THIN the sell side is.  people have been buying on and off non stop. (sure some sells/minor dumps with btc rise).  look, the day i posted this thread the coin took off (and yes that was coincidence), fuck me for sharing good info and project with the world.  once the re-brand comes you'll all take notice...if you choose not too that's your own damn fault lol.

alarm 2 of yours:  yes you fuck, april 1st...do you know what that date even means in the REAL BUSINESS world? herp derp, i suppose not.  go figure it out.  maybe you'll get lucky and snag some wbb.  if not then go buy the latest shitcoin.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: