Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money  (Read 69283 times)
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

It seems Wirex VISA cards are being declined too. What is going on?

Eventually, the transaction passed through, but it's a bit worrisome.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The migration from old MasterCards to new Visa replacements has seen our processing volume increase a lot and a few time-outs have occurred. Everything should be working again now.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:56:47 PM

One error after another keeps happening in your website, just before few minutes i saw that markup has been reduced to 10% from 27%

and now i am not able to login, it goes to 2fa step and then i get this error
and this error
Please fix all these bugs and let the users have a good and seamless experience.

Hello. This was a general glitch that was solved yesterday. Please try to clean your browser cache or reinstall your app. If you still have issues with the platform, just send me your support ticket number and I will track it with the team.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

Did anyone of you also get this email?

https://i.imgur.com/3ZuZAfS.png
I think it's actually nice of Wirex to give a free charge for the card replacement, and including the free delivery Grin

Thank you! If you need more information on the process, check here:
https://wirex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003269525

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

Why this insane exchange rate

1728$ is actual btc rate at 9:47 am forum time

1364$ is wirex btc exchange rate

27% markup, is this not fair?

we are losing 1/3 rd of our Bitcoin withdrawal.

Can you guys please fix this today. Please do not charge from us your customers more than 5 to 10%.

How much BTC were you going to sell? They say exchange rate adjusts depending on the amount.

That's correct. More information here:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002983509

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:59:02 PM

Hi Wirex Let me ask if it is possible the virtual card of wirex can be link in paypal and withdraw funds from paypal?
What the rates of exchanging my paypal funds into bitcoin..
I was looking by many months about working crypto virtual card that can exchange my paypal funds..

Hello. You can get all information about Paypal transactions in this link:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000599249-FAQ-about-PayPal

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

Now Wirex is working fine for me.

I am waiting for the dhl tracking number for the new visa card i had ordered yesterday.

Good to know! If you ordered your card on May 16th, The tracking number should be available next week, around Tuesday. Let us know if you need more help

Vito.Gambino

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

People stay away, these guys are scamming
I can now confirm that they are blocking cards (loading) for no reason and pretending that nothing is wrong
I sent money into my account some days ago. . . Normally it takes 2 days, but its been 5 freaking days and still no money.
I contacted them and they said it takes anything from 5-7 days to reflect.
I did a simple check on my browser using a debugging tool to inspect the elements and it turns out my account has been blocked all along!
Use the inspect element tool in your browser and you should see the words see : Model is blocked in the code example below

<div class="address" ng-show="$ctrl.model.isActivated" aria-hidden="false"><span ng-bind="::$ctrl.model.name" class="ng-binding">MasterCard  • • • 5526</span></div>

<div class="status ng-hide" ng-show="$ctrl.model.isBlocked" aria-hidden="true" style=""><label translate="AccountDetails.CardBlocked" class="ng-scope">Card blocked</label> ·<a class="action-link contact-support" ng-click="openZendeskLink()" helper-link-key="plasticCard"><span ng-transclude=""><span translate="Common.Details" class="ng-scope">Details</span></span></a></div>

They were hiding it from me all along!

Hello. Wirex is not on the habit of scamming anyone. We actually have developed the Bitcoin debit card service way further than any other bitcoin debit card service. Why bother "scamming" our users, When we can aim for long term success? Come friend, be real.

As you might know already, for We sent an email 2 days ago, Wirex is making a changeover from MC cards to Visa cards. All you need to know about the changeover to visa can be found here:
https://wirex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003269525

We sent an email to days ago. Pelase check and review how the process will work,"

Can our funds at the very least be credited to our account?
I am not interested in owning a physical card anymore as I get ATM charges when i withdraw coupled with your conversion rate, i will rather just use the virtual cards to buy Bitcoin online.
I have submitted transaction details to support and all, still nothing has been done.
Its been well over 6 days . .  My card is blocked for no reason and the funds have not shown up, you say that isn't fishy?
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 03:56:10 AM

I am not interested in owning a physical card anymore as I get ATM charges when i withdraw coupled with your conversion rate, i will rather just use the virtual cards to buy Bitcoin online.
I have submitted transaction details to support and all, still nothing has been done.
Its been well over 6 days. My card is blocked for no reason and the funds have not shown up, you say that isn't fishy?

Well, not really. As I explained, Wirex is in the middle of the changeover process to Visa. In the link I gave you before it explicitly states that:

1) We have automatically issued virtual card(s) for all virtual and plastic MasterCard holders. Virtual card is either a replacement for your virtual MasterCard or a temporary substitute for your plastic MasterCard (while your plastic card is delivering).

2) You MasterCard(s) will be active for unloading for the next 60 days (until July 15, 2017). However, you will not be able to load new funds onto the card.

If you can't unload your funds, maybe you have another issue. I can help you track it with the support team if you give me your ticket number  Smiley

Vito.Gambino

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:18:53 AM

Its been well over 6 days. My card is blocked for no reason and the funds have not shown up, you say that isn't fishy?

Well, not really. As I explained, Wirex is in the middle of the changeover process to Visa. In the link I gave you before it explicitly states that:

1) We have automatically issued virtual card(s) for all virtual and plastic MasterCard holders. Virtual card is either a replacement for your virtual MasterCard or a temporary substitute for your plastic MasterCard (while your plastic card is delivering).

2) You MasterCard(s) will be active for unloading for the next 60 days (until July 15, 2017). However, you will not be able to load new funds onto the card.

If you can't unload your funds, maybe you have another issue. I can help you track it with the support team if you give me your ticket number  Smiley

1,Now that's a huge problem, as I am out of town indefinitely and wont be able to receive or activate the card for at least a month. . .

2, I don't think you quite understand what Ii am trying to say here. . . . I had 400 CHF sent into my account 7 days ago, using the Swiss coordinates wirex issues its users, normally in the past (e-coin), my funds from the same sender showed up in my account 2 days after it was initiated, its a totally different story now. No fund in my account, card is blocked, not btc nothing! Support kept telling me they were working on it, up until the point where I discovered by myself, that my card was blocked and the funny part is  funds haven't been sent back. . . All I am saying is if the funds can't be credited to my account can you at least reverse the transaction? Its starting to look like Wirex has an ulterior motive for doing all of this. My support ticket number is 106570
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:08:54 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 03:36:36 PM by Zebedee23

sent some Waves to my Debit card by Shapeshift and they never showed up. Is there some problem??
edit: hours later still nothing!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Vito.Gambino

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

And this is a classic example of what I hate about Wirex.
Its been 48 hours since I submitted the ticket number both on here and on Twitter, and as of yet, no form of update or acknowledgement.
I will wait to see what happens next.
gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Hi guys,
When I try to deposit BTC to my account I get a QR code that reads: "No Withdrawal Address Specified".

Also, as a side note, their add funds to card has html elements (images) that are not even loading anymore (https://app.wirexapp.com/images/cards/big/master/eur/virtual/eur-active-virtual.svg). TBH, in general their side doesn't look reliable at all.

fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:17:55 PM

requested new Visa plastic card and to be sent via DHL on the 16 may . today is 22 may . 6 day already no Tracking Number and God know when this Visa will arrive

albertowirexx

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

I have ordered virtual card in EUR and GBP that are processing status since some days ago, i was told that i reached some kind of limit for virtual cards but all my virtual cards are blocked and I want to delete them as I use these for online shopping and I dont store any money in the cards before using a new one, so you can request to your bank to delete all my blocked cards and issue the news that I paid for.

If you are not going to do this please return back the amount I paid for these.

Thank you.

TICKET #112261
no1special

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

requested new Visa plastic card and to be sent via DHL on the 16 may . today is 22 may . 6 day already no Tracking Number and God know when this Visa will arrive
The same for me.
Ordered on 16 May 00:54 UTC+02:00 and so far nothing arrived. Neither tracking code nor new visa card.  Sad
vladozlat

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:11:46 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:52:13 AM by vladozlat

Has anyone noticed or could explain how does Wirex calculate the blockchain fee for outgoing transfers? Couldn’t find the information on Wirex website, just links to bitcoin wiki and information there doesn’t exlpain the whole situation.
The thing is that I made a few deposits to test functionality before making a high amount deposit to my Wirex account. Everything seems fine but creating an outgoing transaction, now I see a huge blockchain fee which is in times higher than it was before. It seems that with every deposit I make the blockchain fee for outgoing transfer grew higher and higher. Now I’m not sure what would be the fee if I make another bunch of deposits and than decide to make an outgoing transfer to another bitcoin address. Would that fee continue to raise with every new deposit?
I hope that’s some misunderstanding and someone could explain what’s going on with that fee, otherwise such service is totally unusable, at least as a usual bitcoin wallet.
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

And this is a classic example of what I hate about Wirex.
Its been 48 hours since I submitted the ticket number both on here and on Twitter, and as of yet, no form of update or acknowledgement.
I will wait to see what happens next.

Hello Vito. I checked your ticket with the support team, but they already answered you on May 17th. If you need more help, please send me a new support ticket number as soon as possible

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

sent some Waves to my Debit card by Shapeshift and they never showed up. Is there some problem??
edit: hours later still nothing!!!

Hello. Did you contact Shapeshift.io support? Usually, this issue can be solved at their end. You can do that here:
https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If the Shapeshift team already replied to you and told you to talk with Wirex, please write to our support team using this link:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/requests/new

f you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed things up a bit.

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Hi guys,
When I try to deposit BTC to my account I get a QR code that reads: "No Withdrawal Address Specified".

Also, as a side note, their add funds to card has html elements (images) that are not even loading anymore (https://app.wirexapp.com/images/cards/big/master/eur/virtual/eur-active-virtual.svg). TBH, in general their side doesn't look reliable at all.

Hello. All this issue were corrected a while ago. Please, reinstall your app, or clean you browser cache and try to do your transactions again. If you need more help, contact the support team

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

Has anyone noticed or could explain how does Wirex calculate the blockchain fee for outgoing transfers? Couldn’t find the information on Wirex website, just links to bitcoin wiki and information there doesn’t exlpain the whole situation.
The thing is that I made a few deposits to test functionality before making a high amount deposit to my Wirex account. Everything seems fine but creating an outgoing transaction, now I see a huge blockchain fee which is in times higher than it was before. It seems that with every deposit I make the blockchain fee for outgoing transfer grew higher and higher. Now I’m not sure what would be the fee if I make another bunch of deposits and than decide to make an outgoing transfer to another bitcoin address. Would that fee continue to raise with every new deposit?
I hope that’s some misunderstanding and someone could explain what’s going on with that fee, otherwise such service is totally unusable, at least as a usual bitcoin wallet.

Helo. If you want more information about Wirex Exchange rate, please visit our help website:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002983509

If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: