Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
freeapp

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:25:06 AM

And cryptsy is gone since at least about 10h...
Or is it only down for me?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NABiT

Activity: 324
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:30:47 AM

Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative. 
Bittrex held funds information was also given

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/719773151098327040

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:22:13 AM

Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative. 
Bittrex held funds information was also given

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/719773151098327040

Cryptsy ‏@cryptsy  2h    2 hours ago

Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative.  Bittrex held funds information was also given

So, was Cryptsy's Twitter account (an asset) also handed over to the receiver? And if not, why not? And if so, why is the office working at ~1 AM CST (2 AM Florida time) to tweet?
Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:19:09 PM

Thought you new the whole story? 3rd dispatch will change everything.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:39:43 PM

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:39:58 PM

If you told you once, we told you 13K times: Don't put the bowling ball on the top shelf inside a dark closet sans its bag.
mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:12:17 PM

So if I wanted to get back my 375LTC, who would I speak to? Been going in circles here waiting for a damn solution to arise or trolling to end.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:29:07 PM

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?

This space not for rent...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:30:53 AM

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him
Wink

Paul didn't put the site on maintenance because he no longer had control of the site. The receiver had control since March 4, my birthday (FWIW).
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:36:12 PM

So if I wanted to get back my 375LTC, who would I speak to? Been going in circles here waiting for a damn solution to arise or trolling to end.

Welcome... I lost 35k LTC...
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:01:00 PM

Why is this still happening?

How can people believe a 'hacker' was 'paid' to 'recover' the 'lost' funds?

Shouldn't everyone realize BigFern is this 'hacker' simply paying himself in stolen money by now?

Why and how do some people still believe anything coming out of BigFern's mouth?

...most importantly, how has this asshole NOT been caught/hunted down by now?  

The only actions I see people taking are those by the thieves themselves - while everyone (directly harmed by the theft or otherwise) stands by and watches
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:42:36 PM

This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334082.msg13611990#msg13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

If Cryptcracker is such a brilliant hacker, why didn't he know about the court order not allowing Paul Vernon to no longer conduct any official Cryptsy business since March 4, 2016? Of course we have the posts on Cryptsy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/with_replies?lang=en

The first was posted in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, and the second on a Saturday evening, perhaps designed to glean what this brilliant hacker knows. Now, we all know that them are some weird hours for a court appointed receiver et al. to work, but did you know that one could use a service to time Twitter posts from the comforts of one's office desk during normal business hours? I bet that the hacker didn't know that. HAHAHA

It's quite possible that the receiver has been playing your scammy ass if they do indeed have had control of all of Cryptsy's accounts since March, perhaps even creating Eternal Insolent to truly fuck with your scammy ass.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:01:41 AM

This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334082.msg13611990#msg13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

If Cryptcracker is such a brilliant hacker, why didn't he know about the court order not allowing Paul Vernon to no longer conduct any official Cryptsy business since March 4, 2016? Of course we have the posts on Cryptsy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/with_replies?lang=en

The first was posted in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, and the second on a Saturday evening, perhaps designed to glean what this brilliant hacker knows. Now, we all know that them are some weird hours for a court appointed receiver et al. to work, but did you know that one could use a service to time Twitter posts from the comforts of one's office desk during normal business hours? I bet that the hacker didn't know that. HAHAHA

It's quite possible that the receiver has been playing your scammy ass if they do indeed have had control of all of Cryptsy's accounts since March, perhaps even creating Eternal Insolent to truly fuck with your scammy ass.

Because he didn't know? His dispatches consist of information he gained from doing a bitcointalk search and piecing together like he found it. His stupid and pointless dispatch only came out cause cryptsy site was down and he wanted to try to claim that it was his work behind the scenes.

He thought if he said that people would give him bounty money.. so funny. Cryptcracker is a douchebag and insolvent whatever the fuck they call themself are the same person. Its a lame attempt to scam the scammed people. I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.

Low life he is... thats about all he amounts to.... his next dispatch is after paul vernon is arrested saying how he helped and was instrumental in all this and needs money for prosecution.. just wait. Cryptcracker has actually shown no proof and if anything i suspect is a second rate conman from a country with english as a second language.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:39:43 AM

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him
Wink

Paul didn't put the site on maintenance because he no longer had control of the site. The receiver had control since March 4, my birthday (FWIW).

ZZZZZZZZZZOMG this explains EVERYTHING.  We all "know people" born on "MARCH FOURTH / MARCH FORTH"

We should have known.

Party on Garth.

Party on Gleb.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

Why is this still happening?

How can people believe a 'hacker' was 'paid' to 'recover' the 'lost' funds?

Shouldn't everyone realize BigFern is this 'hacker' simply paying himself in stolen money by now?

Why and how do some people still believe anything coming out of BigFern's PERV VERN's mouth?

...most importantly, how has this asshole NOT been caught/hunted down by now?  

The only actions I see people taking are those by the thieves themselves - while everyone (directly harmed by the theft or otherwise) stands by and watches

FTFY   Smiley
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:06:15 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 02:42:27 AM by RoomBot

Because he didn't know? His dispatches consist of information he gained from doing a bitcointalk search and piecing together like he found it. His stupid and pointless dispatch only came out cause cryptsy site was down and he wanted to try to claim that it was his work behind the scenes.

He thought if he said that people would give him bounty money.. so funny. Cryptcracker is a douchebag and insolvent whatever the fuck they call themself are the same person. Its a lame attempt to scam the scammed people. I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.

Low life he is... thats about all he amounts to.... his next dispatch is after paul vernon is arrested saying how he helped and was instrumental in all this and needs money for prosecution.. just wait. Cryptcracker has actually shown no proof and if anything i suspect is a second rate conman from a country with english as a second language.

0 $#!T I n33d new $C@m

--CryptCrackhead
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:01:37 AM

is there any serous thread in the forum, the 399 site long one is just offtopic jokes. Where are the information about the legal situation and a possibility to report the lost coin amount?

greetings

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 01:53:37 PM

is there any serous thread in the forum, the 399 site long one is just offtopic jokes. Where are the information about the legal situation and a possibility to report the lost coin amount?

greetings

i agree we need someone from USA to know how are things going there..

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:09:01 PM

Paul vernon's crimes are money laundering, criminal conspiracy, running a ponzi scheme, fraud and others that will soon come to light.

I will be creating a bounty bond to help fund my efforts in this retrieval. The bond payout to account for the risk will be x4 the amount invested. So if you invest 1btc you will get 4btc back.

400 shares will be created at 0.1btc each totaling 40btc.
This is a fuckin joke! He's creating an IPO scam? And people actually give him money?

.edit:
I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.
What a relief. Really.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:23:52 PM

greetings

i agree we need someone from USA to know how are things going there..

What is there to know?

You gave your coins to Vern. he took them. Were you robbed? if you were robbed the best way to find out what's going on is to talk to the police officer you reported the crime to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: