Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161263 times)
JerGermanesls

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:46:26 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Kiss I'm newbie too... then I use money to buy Power Ball... and it's great.... now I dont have any money....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacqualin

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

I think the best way to make the trade with a very small amount is checking the ICO's. Because, in the beginning, they are so cheap. And if you find the correct one to make an investment. You can even be rich.

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:27:29 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:12:10 AM by BunnyShibe

I think the best way to make the trade with a very small amount is checking the ICO's. Because, in the beginning, they are so cheap. And if you find the correct one to make an investment. You can even be rich.

yes investment in ICO is a good option, but if you do not have any experience to invest in ICO,or you find it hard to do study about ICOs then you have another good option and that is to invest your money in altcoins, because a lot of cheep coins are there who price are more expected to increase and can give you a very good profit as compare to such coins who have high price and you can get a little shares of it. 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

ICOs are profitable to invest with, it will however take you weeks or months to see your profit. Why not just stick to the ones that were already released. You'd much rather pick those cheaper coins like BCN or DOGE becuase they are heavily traded. Small BTC investment are fitting for these coins and you can buy and dump within the day.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:33:00 PM

Try swing trading. Buy at low and sell at high. Works for newbie as I use to do initially. ( not that I'm expert) but it really works with bitcoin because it gives you good profit margins to play on. You must have seen bitcoin price fluctuating more than 100-200 dollars plus minus everyday. Just imagine how much you can have with that one. It's good strategy for new comers.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:16:42 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
if you are a newbie don't  push yourself in a hurry! due to you need to  study first before anything else start from the basic. Before proceeding in the actual market trade Platform.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:29:20 AM

I don' Know about any other exchanges where you will do trade for a smallest price, but I know about yobit as with that I have started trade with only 0.001 BTC and now I am getting a good benefit, and whenever I feel some risk then I decrease my amount to that much value.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

Better study things first in trading coins because trading is not just a joke joke matter,you are going to put your money into it, taking the risk of putting money into something you do not know what will be the result of that.

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:35:08 AM

first you need to learn about the whole market and then learn about the coin you want to trading to the lowest price to buy and then sell at high prices

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

Better study things first in trading coins because trading is not just a joke joke matter,you are going to put your money into it, taking the risk of putting money into something you do not know what will be the result of that.

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
For sure, you are risking your money so you need to be well informed on what you are doing, the effort should be
coming from you and not just listen to signals from expert because they might be wrong and if you
took effort you will grow as a trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

But to give you a simple thing, it is right to start trading with small amount since you are just like making some experiment and trying to work things out.  Secondly, look for good things, like if you trade some alt coin consider their long-ness in the industry because you might go to wrong one not knowing that they will just dump your money. Just always secure things. It is better to be wise that be wised by others.
For sure, you are risking your money so you need to be well informed on what you are doing, the effort should be
coming from you and not just listen to signals from expert because they might be wrong and if you

I will tell you whats been working for me. Buy into tokens or coins after reading the whitepaper and after doing some research on the team. This is highly important if you are investing into an ICO.

I would only recommend swing trading which is holding you position for 1 week at least. You can go and hold for 1 to 6 months and then flip the coin for BTC or ETH. Day trading is little risky. 2 days ago one could have bought into tokens such as VSL and EDG by selling ETH and they could have been up by 20 to 30% by now. It has its risk, I won't lie. But if you were ready to take risks with proper management, then you would have made some money.

EDIT: VSL is up 60% now! damn!  Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Angel777

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

They are all correct but I want you to know that when it comes to trading, you need to study first the coins or the token using their white paper. Im sure there is. You have to check their longness in industry and their good works and especially their kind of serving people who are joining them. Then learn to let go of your money even it is very small amount, because you are still a newbie in trading. After that you have to wait for it, maybe 2-4 months. Then always secure your money. In trading industry you have always ready whether you lose your money or to earn more from it. Be wise always.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

I started trading with small amount where as it will be your learning process. When trading you will be more educated on how trades go. Everyday trading gives you more knowledge on how the market works. With the small amount to start you might want to be more careful not to lose, yet loosing makes you a better trader.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

I started trading with small amount where as it will be your learning process. When trading you will be more educated on how trades go. Everyday trading gives you more knowledge on how the market works. With the small amount to start you might want to be more careful not to lose, yet loosing makes you a better trader.
yes if you are new then small amount of money is best option for learning about trading. because for becoming a good trader you need to have good experience and trading skill, you need to spend more time in trading and only then you can get good experience, if you do not have experience in trading then trading is more risky, therefore small amount is the best option to getting experience in trading. and when you get some experience you can trading with huge amount of money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

first you need to learn about the whole market and then learn about the coin you want to trading to the lowest price to buy and then sell at high prices
Yes first of all learning is compulsory and after that invest a smaller amount in any coin is hard because if he will search for a low price coin then these coins often drop to nothing. The better option I will give to that investor is to invest in any ICO which will give him some profit when the ICO complete and the price of token increase up.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

Invest based solely upon reliable and applicable news, this will generate the best forms of volatility which providing the make the right prediction will in turn allow you to generate a substantial profit.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

Yes first of all learning is compulsory and after that invest a smaller amount in any coin is hard because if he will search for a low price coin then these coins often drop to nothing. The better option I will give to that investor is to invest in any ICO which will give him some profit when the ICO complete and the price of token increase up.
Earning through ICO is better but he have to take care while investing in any ICO and have to look carefully that he is investing in some legit ICO because if he will invest in any scam ICO then he will not get the profit from what he will invest in there.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:26:39 PM

You got tons of replies. Some shall come from me.

Never make margin trading.
Never loan your digital assets.
Never open risky shot or long positions in the market.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:39:47 AM

Capital is one of important things in trading, if you want a significant profit you should trade altcoin but the risk is quite high so if you don't have skills in trading it will just like trading.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.
When business is not necessarily you need a large sum of money. How important is your way of making money? Choosing the right place to invest? And where I can earn extra income from a very small amount thanks to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: