Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Only . 01-0.02 btc is enough for tradding as newbie.so for this register a good exchange like bittrex,poloniex then log in your account and generate your btc deposit address sent btc to the address.after completing sending btc buy a coin at low price and try sell to them at higher price than buy price.
Selling when the price is high: D it's not as easy as you say, indeed to get the profit must sell at a price higher than the buy price. For trading should do more and should know the basic of trading, maybe you can find someone who can teach you despite having to pay because knowledge is expensive.

Yes looking for some who can teach you in trading is really a good idea though we can also learn by reading or watching videos in youtube but its different when that someone teaches you physically you can discuss trading one on one.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

Buying and holding long term may be more suitable for a small bank. Trading can be very stressful, and I imagine a small bank is just not worth it. Hold, and in a few months or years your bitcoins will be worth much more.
130ndim

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

I think it's a good idea to invest in some new altcoins. Many of them will grow after week or some days.
For example I bought Particl 2 days ago and now its value increased by 20%.

invest in some altcoin is a good way but its not every new altcoin can give you profit because sometimes the new altcoin can not get success at their first time in market. they need few days or even months to give you the profit. but i believe that when the new altcoin is launch in the market, the price will be pump so high and then the price will dump and finally back the real price.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Of course, the more possible profit, the more risks but i think it's better to risk 20$ than 20000$. And also you get some experience in trading.

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

You can learn a lot by trading small amounts, but you have to be aware that when you start investing larger amounts it will not be easy the same way.
If the market has low liquidity, large amounts of money can cause considerable market movements, for the upside or downside. Also, it is much easier to trade with small amounts than with large amounts, because your psychological side is not fully involved and tested to the limits when you do small trades.

in essence, trading with a small amount of many and trading with a big amount of money is just the same if we are just looking at the numbers and not the real value of it. The advantage of starting with small as we can take as many losses as we can before we can have some winning trades and learn how to find ways to have winning trades and rinse and repeat.
Actually trading with a small amount always better than a big amount, because our emotion when trading small amount very comfortable and not worry about the loss. I have tried split my funds 1 BTC to 10 parts and trading with 0.1 BTC until this money can earning profit 10-20% or loss all, however the profit from do that always high than I putting all 1 BTC/order.
Agree with that it is better to start with a small amount. You cant control your emotion and the coin that you trade as much as possible start with small amount in trading than big amount.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Start your bitcoin trading with some altcoins. The more the experience the better! You can start with some low value coins nor join Ico's just read and read some tips from the experienced.
Altcoin trading is easier than bitcoin trading and starting with altcoins instead of bitcoin trading is a good option because you can have a lot of options to trade. Altcoin trading doesn't need a huge capital unlike bitcoin trading because you just need to buy a few bucks of bitcoin and use that bitcoin to practice trading until you become a good or professional trader.
Yes, altcoin trading is easier than bitcoin trading and it require a small amount to get it all started but for a trader with lack of experience, knowledge and skill is also the easier way to loose his/her investment.
To me i think trading in crypocurrency benefits and secure than altcoin but if those people have no more money and not able to trade cryptocurrency then he need to trade in altcoin but before to trade in altcoin they need to seeks that those coin has market cap and those are very popular in market then they buy it.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Only . 01-0.02 btc is enough for tradding as newbie.so for this register a good exchange like bittrex,poloniex then log in your account and generate your btc deposit address sent btc to the address.after completing sending btc buy a coin at low price and try sell to them at higher price than buy price.
Selling when the price is high: D it's not as easy as you say, indeed to get the profit must sell at a price higher than the buy price. For trading should do more and should know the basic of trading, maybe you can find someone who can teach you despite having to pay because knowledge is expensive.
its needed some knowledge about charting and how to read the current movement of the certain coin, if you will allow yourself to learn
about fundamentals small capital will works and from that point you will be able to grow your money, its a matter of timing and hard work
small or big if we understand it right we can see good result.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

Practice is important for understanding trading in a better way. I think the link you have mentioned is the best solution for searching answers related to crypto market and crypto trading. I don’t think so we can’t start trading with little amount. Though we can’t directly buy bitcoins but can earn them by joining signature campaigns, mining etc.
There are many examples available of traders who did not directly buy bitcoins in the beginning but currently are holding quite big number of bitcoins.

This all happened just because they started earning bitcoins by offering their services, working hard for signature campaigns, running local bitcoin exchange etc. All these methods not only are risk free but also teach you trading in a better way.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

You can learn a lot by trading small amounts, but you have to be aware that when you start investing larger amounts it will not be easy the same way.
If the market has low liquidity, large amounts of money can cause considerable market movements, for the upside or downside. Also, it is much easier to trade with small amounts than with large amounts, because your psychological side is not fully involved and tested to the limits when you do small trades.

in essence, trading with a small amount of many and trading with a big amount of money is just the same if we are just looking at the numbers and not the real value of it. The advantage of starting with small as we can take as many losses as we can before we can have some winning trades and learn how to find ways to have winning trades and rinse and repeat.
Actually trading with a small amount always better than a big amount, because our emotion when trading small amount very comfortable and not worry about the loss. I have tried split my funds 1 BTC to 10 parts and trading with 0.1 BTC until this money can earning profit 10-20% or loss all, however the profit from do that always high than I putting all 1 BTC/order.
Agree with that it is better to start with a small amount. You cant control your emotion and the coin that you trade as much as possible start with small amount in trading than big amount.

When you are just starting and you start with small bankroll, you will learn and at the same time is not going to be affected that much when you have some losing trades because the money is not that huge. However, there is nothing really wrong with starting big bankroll but the problem arises when emotions kick in - the amount of potential gains cannot equate the stress you are going through.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

Obviously, trading is not a piece of cake. Crypto trading is the latest digital business and hence very few people have the complete knowledge of this trading. I will also suggest him to find someone who can teach him all in detail otherwise he can use this forum wisely to clear his confusions.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

Buying and holding long term may be more suitable for a small bank. Trading can be very stressful, and I imagine a small bank is just not worth it. Hold, and in a few months or years your bitcoins will be worth much more.
i do not think that holding bitcoin for a long term with a small investment is a wise decision, because even waiting for a long time you cannot make a good profit from it. therefore it is important to have a good amount of money if you are going for long term investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

Experience is best for trading knowledge. When you start trading start with a small amount is good. But very small amount is not good. First you started a minimum amount that you can buy some coin.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:32:42 AM

Start your bitcoin trading with some altcoins. The more the experience the better! You can start with some low value coins nor join Ico's just read and read some tips from the experienced.
Altcoin trading is easier than bitcoin trading and starting with altcoins instead of bitcoin trading is a good option because you can have a lot of options to trade. Altcoin trading doesn't need a huge capital unlike bitcoin trading because you just need to buy a few bucks of bitcoin and use that bitcoin to practice trading until you become a good or professional trader.
Yes, altcoin trading is easier than bitcoin trading and it require a small amount to get it all started but for a trader with lack of experience, knowledge and skill is also the easier way to loose his/her investment.
To me i think trading in crypocurrency benefits and secure than altcoin but if those people have no more money and not able to trade cryptocurrency then he need to trade in altcoin but before to trade in altcoin they need to seeks that those coin has market cap and those are very popular in market then they buy it.
yes that is right that small investment is only good for trading altcoin i do not think that we can get good profit by investing small amount in bitcoin. while there are so many cheep altcoin from where we can at least get a very good profit, but we must be very careful while choosing an altcoin for trading because a lot of altcoin are already dead.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

yes that is right that small investment is only good for trading altcoin i do not think that we can get good profit by investing small amount in bitcoin. while there are so many cheep altcoin from where we can at least get a very good profit, but we must be very careful while choosing an altcoin for trading because a lot of altcoin are already dead.
choosing well reputed altcoin is difficult if you don't have any knowledge on altcoins. Because many investors will make confuse newbies to invest on shit coins. So before investing your money in any altcoin do a small research and spend some time ask suggestion to some experts and invest. To do altcoin trading small amount is enough. 
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

Yes, you may easily find out some cheap altcoin from where but its our responsibility to choose the right one. To find out the cheap, in short time growing altcoin you must have skilled this subject, as what i believe.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

You can start exploring at Poloniex, very fast transactions there and its the number one trading site.

Try also at Nova Exchange link: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
Deeponion now is available at Nova Exchange. Its the next Big Crypto coin!
Review here: www.deeponion.org

Friendly reminder:
Before you start trading, be familiarize with the crypto currency. Review and study it. Have fun.
You must understand the risk of Trading. Be careful with your emotions. Be ready!

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

You can start exploring at Poloniex, very fast transactions there and its the number one trading site.

Try also at Nova Exchange link: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
Deeponion now is available at Nova Exchange. Its the next Big Crypto coin!
Review here: www.deeponion.org

Friendly reminder:
Before you start trading, be familiarize with the crypto currency. Review and study it. Have fun.
You must understand the risk of Trading. Be careful with your emotions. Be ready!

Familiarizing first the basic fundamentals on doing trading should really be required because jumping without any knowledge would really put you on harm and losing your money for sure. Trading might be simple as it sounds but its really hard to do it because its not just a simple buy low sell high thing. For now i cant suggest poloniex because of its existing issues,i would rather go on bittrex as of now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mtoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

On my view you have to start immediately without waiting do not a fried form any loss if you waiting for long time many thing can pass through this is market, loss/winning  almost together
zaky85

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

i buy btc with small amount,because alt coin down.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

You can get more bitcoins through joining signature campaigns, But if you really want to pursue trading then you really need to do a lot of research. There's a lot of user's here that is well known for trading, ask reliable users here that has a high rank to give you good advice. But for me i advice you to join signature campaigns while your'e starting then invest in building a mining rig. You research on google everything about that, Bitcoin mining now a days is one of the mainstream to earn coins, its the best way to earn passively while waiting for your coins to rise up when you already start trading or buying coins.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

On my view you have to start immediately without waiting do not a fried form any loss if you waiting for long time many thing can pass through this is market, loss/winning  almost together
Yep! Waiting without any specific logic often leads to losses. The way crypto market is becoming popular, it is good to step into this world as soon as possible. But for that you need some capital, in order to start earning with little money you need to do mining, participation in signature campaigns etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: