Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

To start trading, you need to find an exchange first. It is easy to find one. I like to use Bittrex as the interface is simple. But the graphic for the price is a little slow to change.
After that, you have to learn how to look at the graphics. And you have to think to when you have to go in or out. It is not simple, but at start only play a small amount. It is good to practice a little before investing more.
I am still a beginner at trading. It is not easy to get profits.
beginners do have to invest a little before starting more investments. as well as the training pattern, as well as the initial knowledge in starting trading. by using a little capital value, certainly the risk is also not too big. so, although the loss in trading is not too much to lose.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

To start trading, you need to find an exchange first. It is easy to find one. I like to use Bittrex as the interface is simple. But the graphic for the price is a little slow to change.
After that, you have to learn how to look at the graphics. And you have to think to when you have to go in or out. It is not simple, but at start only play a small amount. It is good to practice a little before investing more.
beginners do have to invest a little before starting more investments. as well as the training pattern, as well as the initial knowledge in starting trading. by using a little capital value, certainly the risk is also not too big. so, although the loss in trading is not too much to lose.

And make it sure that even with little amount of capital, you must do your best and learn as much as you can in every trade you make - like, try to check your emotion when the price goes down and your greed when the price goes up - you must control these emotions because it is vital for your trading success
Noctifer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

I think it is kind of useless to start trading with a very low amount of money, the fees are going to eat all your profits, if you have any

I don't know what exchange you use, but aren't fees percentage based? As such, it doesn't matter if you trade with 10$ or 1000$.
devrawal93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

If you are totally new in trading field and you have very small amount, then i will tell you first go for Investing and then after mastering it you can go for trading.

Because first you need to develop your trading skills by investment method which will takes some time and then you can go for trading as your invesment capital increases.  Grin Wink
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

If you are totally new in trading field and you have very small amount, then i will tell you first go for Investing and then after mastering it you can go for trading.

Because first you need to develop your trading skills by investment method which will takes some time and then you can go for trading as your invesment capital increases.  Grin Wink
I agree to that. It is better to go for investing first so you cannot lose the chance to earn money while you are studying about trading. Just buy bitcoin and hold it for the mean time and study trading also so you can have a chance to earn and also learn about trading and once you got some ideas about trading then just try it and even you will earn a small amount of money every time you trade then just keep doing it.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

I agree to that. It is better to go for investing first so you cannot lose the chance to earn money while you are studying about trading. Just buy bitcoin and hold it for the mean time and study trading also so you can have a chance to earn and also learn about trading and once you got some ideas about trading then just try it and even you will earn a small amount of money every time you trade then just keep doing it.
agree with u. Cheesy and for me. newbie should make fake buy and sell by using excel to calculator profit. then they can deposit some small money to play. never invest too much if u r newbie. because price up and down super crazy. newbie will panic sell

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Dagmon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

agree with u. Cheesy and for me. newbie should make fake buy and sell by using excel to calculator profit. then they can deposit some small money to play. never invest too much if u r newbie. because price up and down super crazy. newbie will panic sell

That could be a good strategy. But for the bitcoin investment, it is better just to buy and hold.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:20:23 AM

it is just hard for newbie traders to withstand the price volatility of some altcoins to trade. when they learn to master to stay calm and patient amidst the fast price changes, they are ready to start trading and check if trading is good for them or not.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

And make it sure that even with little amount of capital, you must do your best and learn as much as you can in every trade you make - like, try to check your emotion when the price goes down and your greed when the price goes up - you must control these emotions because it is vital for your trading success
Yeah usually when you do trade with small capital only you will feel trade like for playing around ,
Keep being serious , it's hard really ,
Sometimes even make you lazy without spirit , as there's no concrete rewards for you ,
I perefer to use demo account to learn and when you ready , put a little bigger capital in it.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

with small amount you still can trading bitcoin or altcoin, that you have to do is buying at low prices and sell it when prices up,  if confused with altcoin you can focus with bitcoin, as long as you do it continously you can get  profit to increase your amount
daadi059

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
The fact is that one way or another you can start trading with your favorite amounts. It seems to me that if you take for example bittrex, the trade exchange presents a lot of opportunities for Tokin trade and which can then be used to fill Bitcoin. It seems to me that if there is a desire, then the problem may not be in the starting capital, but in the availability of certain information and knowledge.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

for a beginner, trading first can not be sufficient output. Although they say that beginners and fools are always lucky. But that nemesis needs to gain experience and get an individual approach to trading on the stock exchange. But that nemesis is still recommended to start trading in small amounts and this will affect all future activities on the stock exchange.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:27:03 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:19:54 AM by wahb

with small amount you still can trading bitcoin or altcoin, that you have to do is buying at low prices and sell it when prices up,  if confused with altcoin you can focus with bitcoin, as long as you do it continously you can get  profit to increase your amount
i think that trading bitcoin with such a small amount of money is not a good decision, and specially a for long term investment, because even for staying for a long time even cannot give you a good profit that we can expect from trading. i think if you want to make good profit from bitcoin then you need to invest a good  amount of money in bitcoin other wise you can also use your small amount of money in trading altcoin.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

Yeah usually when you do trade with small capital only you will feel trade like for playing around ,
Sometimes even make you lazy without spirit , as there's no concrete rewards for you ,
I perefer to use demo account to learn and when you ready , put a little bigger capital in it.

This is not the time for starters. Experienced users having lots of issues as well. We need to get rid of this crash first, and then we'll watch out to see what's gonna happen soon. If newbies start now in trading, they could lose lots of capital.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

This is not the time for starters. Experienced users having lots of issues as well. We need to get rid of this crash first, and then we'll watch out to see what's gonna happen soon. If newbies start now in trading, they could lose lots of capital.
i do not think that there is any time limit for the starter, one can start investing money in bitcoin or trading altcoin at any time. the only important is that you need to be more careful if you are new in trading and should try to invest such amount of money in trading that you can afford to lose, because trading is more risky if you do not have any experience.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

yes that is right that trading bitcoin with such a small amount of money cannot give you a big profit, but will you can expect a very small profit even if you will invest a big time in trading altcoin. therefore i will like to tell you that if you want to make some good profit even by investing such a small amount of money you should invest your money in trading altcoin. where you can buy a good amount of shares of a cheep but potentially good coin.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:37:30 PM

yes that is right that trading bitcoin with such a small amount of money cannot give you a big profit, but will you can expect a very small profit even if you will invest a big time in trading altcoin. therefore i will like to tell you that if you want to make some good profit even by investing such a small amount of money you should invest your money in trading altcoin. where you can buy a good amount of shares of a cheep but potentially good coin.
Still we have to consider a big amount of money, we only invest a small amount when we are just starting up because it's hard to risk a big money when you are not familiar yet as most likely you will make a wrong decision. Small capital is alright because eventually you can grow that amount bigger and bigger when you have a successful journey, just do improve your method.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Trading Bitcoin in small amounts usually can't yield enough profits. If you want to get into trading, use a larger amount and invest in many different altcoins to ensure that your funds are spread out.

Bitcoin trading can be risky, so I would think that taking a few jobs on this forum or joining a signature campaign would be a better option. However, it is up to you to decide.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:32:08 AM

Multiplying BTC is not easy but it is possible,
I was making some of my other BTC from Cryptopia, it is a nice platform and you can move BTC there quite easy.
Poloniex is the biggest one, it is probably he best one.

I like to trade small and to take small gain too,
be careful it is high risk and be ready for the market
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: