Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Trading Bitcoin in small amounts usually can't yield enough profits. If you want to get into trading, use a larger amount and invest in many different altcoins to ensure that your funds are spread out.

Bitcoin trading can be risky, so I would think that taking a few jobs on this forum or joining a signature campaign would be a better option. However, it is up to you to decide.

At the end of the day, it is always at the individual's preference - whether he will go for crypto trading or gambling. When trading, there is also 2 types of trader, day trader, and long term trader. It is really up to where you are comfortable.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
Dude, if the thread would have said "small amounts", I could have digested the idea of trading but it is "very small amount" instead. I would also suggest earning some more bitcoins and then try to jump into the ocean of trading. Also, don't risk all of the bitcoins in one move.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Multiplying BTC is not easy but it is possible,
I was making some of my other BTC from Cryptopia, it is a nice platform and you can move BTC there quite easy.
Poloniex is the biggest one, it is probably he best one.

I like to trade small and to take small gain too,
be careful it is high risk and be ready for the market
No one saying multiplying btc is easy mate. That requires hard work, patience and luck. If you don't have only one from that 3 things, you can't multiply your btc.
Trade with small amount doesn't worth with the time you have wasted but it's better than playing with demo account. Playing with demo account and win from that doesn't mean you can get profit as much as you did on demo account.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:47:07 PM

Multiplying BTC is not easy but it is possible,
I was making some of my other BTC from Cryptopia, it is a nice platform and you can move BTC there quite easy.
Poloniex is the biggest one, it is probably he best one.

I like to trade small and to take small gain too,
be careful it is high risk and be ready for the market
No one saying multiplying btc is easy mate. That requires hard work, patience and luck. If you don't have only one from that 3 things, you can't multiply your btc.
Trade with small amount doesn't worth with the time you have wasted but it's better than playing with demo account. Playing with demo account and win from that doesn't mean you can get profit as much as you did on demo account.

Multiplying is posibble if  dividying on the other side.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
The fact is that one way or another you can start trading with your favorite amounts. It seems to me that if you take for example bittrex, the trade exchange presents a lot of opportunities for Tokin trade and which can then be used to fill Bitcoin. It seems to me that if there is a desire, then the problem may not be in the starting capital, but in the availability of certain information and knowledge.
I 100% agree with what you said allohha because people forget the fact starting a business or an investment in small does not determine the future success of the business or investment.  But time,  knowledge, information, wisdom, desire and simultaneously activities determine the future of the business/investment.
Now that bitcoin is dip. Will someone that investment $70 everyday into bitcoin won't he/she have a huge return when the price bullish?

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

yes that is right that trading bitcoin with such a small amount of money cannot give you a big profit, but will you can expect a very small profit even if you will invest a big time in trading altcoin. therefore i will like to tell you that if you want to make some good profit even by investing such a small amount of money you should invest your money in trading altcoin. where you can buy a good amount of shares of a cheep but potentially good coin.
Still we have to consider a big amount of money, we only invest a small amount when we are just starting up because it's hard to risk a big money when you are not familiar yet as most likely you will make a wrong decision. Small capital is alright because eventually you can grow that amount bigger and bigger when you have a successful journey, just do improve your method.
- If we have experience and skills in trading, a big amount of money will be better options to make a lot of profit but if we do not know about trading, start trading with small capital will be very reasonable. Because the small capital, the risk will be small, this is the process for us to accumulate experience, profit is only a part, experience more important, and we should choose the potential altcoin to invest, pumping often occurs in potential altcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

yes that is right that trading bitcoin with such a small amount of money cannot give you a big profit, but will you can expect a very small profit even if you will invest a big time in trading altcoin. therefore i will like to tell you that if you want to make some good profit even by investing such a small amount of money you should invest your money in trading altcoin. where you can buy a good amount of shares of a cheep but potentially good coin.
Still we have to consider a big amount of money, we only invest a small amount when we are just starting up because it's hard to risk a big money when you are not familiar yet as most likely you will make a wrong decision. Small capital is alright because eventually you can grow that amount bigger and bigger when you have a successful journey, just do improve your method.
I do not know the strategy of other trader at here but my strategy when trade cryptocurrency always withdraw my funds after take big profit or enough my target balance account. It helps me avoid situation worry or stress trade a huge money like your said.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████