Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
As a newbie trader first of all you should learn strategies of trading, and get some knowledge before starting trading. If you only have a small amount of money, it's easier to trade in bitcoin rather than fiat.

Bitcoin price is currently booming so with a small amount it's impossible to buy for trading, I think with the less amount it's better to buy altcoins with lesser values  hold it for long term when the price of the coins rises then trade those coins that will give a reasonable amount of money.
BTC trading is too costly you can't afford that loss as a newbie. so better you can try altcoin trading the cost is also less, and you can learn many things about cryptocurrencies. Here many people know only BTC, but people don't know altcoins. Actually altcoins trading will give you 100% profit very quickly to compare BTC trading.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

I say, First, you have to know about trading and cryptocurrency. If you can achieve some knowledge about bitcoin and trading, then you will have the advantages of doing  trad

Actually, it's not easy, Because if you want to start trading you must have the big amount of trading.Trading is the like game. It is very difficult for you in which start trading with a small amount.
so you try to trade with much money. If you buy some good altcoins and you can sure profit from this.
first of all you need to study information about the Project that represents these coins and already then know what prospects for the future has altcoin. if you collect the necessary information, you can reduce the risks when trading a certain altcoin.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:16:38 PM

I say, First, you have to know about trading and cryptocurrency. If you can achieve some knowledge about bitcoin and trading, then you will have the advantages of doing  trad

Actually, it's not easy, Because if you want to start trading you must have the big amount of trading.Trading is the like game. It is very difficult for you in which start trading with a small amount.
so you try to trade with much money. If you buy some good altcoins and you can sure profit from this.
first of all you need to study information about the Project that represents these coins and already then know what prospects for the future has altcoin. if you collect the necessary information, you can reduce the risks when trading a certain altcoin.

I agree with you with this strategy mate and surprisingly with cryptocurrency trading, there is also the so called pump scheme where at any point in time, whales will going to pump its price anytime at their pleasure and you can capitalize on that as well.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

Trying to management your trading asset is important thing, this is to avoid when the bitcoin price is going or when the alts are dropping
Take 50:50 for bitcoin and alts, and make sure to atleast choose 3 or 5 coins for alts.
Never all in

8Habits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:56:49 PM

Trying to management your trading asset is important thing, this is to avoid when the bitcoin price is going or when the alts are dropping
Take 50:50 for bitcoin and alts, and make sure to atleast choose 3 or 5 coins for alts.
Never all in

Diversify is the key to mitigating risk in any trading - both stocks and cryptocurrency trading. If you go all in in one investment vehicle, you are putting yourself in a big risk of losing big in one time.
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:48 AM

I understand that you’re curious about trading because trading is very exciting and most of all very profitable but before you trade you still needs to learn a lot you must have enough knowledge, you should understand and learn to have strategy then read and analyze the movement of the charts.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

I think you should probably add something like another source of income that could potentially increase your capital. If you are also patient enough to wait for bitcoin's value to get lower then that's the time you use the money that you have to buy or invest on it. Still, there is no guarantee for when it's value would be low.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

If you want to trade small amount because you're newbie And you want to try it well start trade with altcoins you can start at small amount then try to hold atleast a month for you to earn 2 times to 5 times of profit. Altcoins is best way to make money in short terms and also in long term. They are risky but every will be possible if we want too. So yeah, just continue to grow with learning about bitcoin and atlcoin trading.
Borisb52

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

If you are completely new, then just buy the bitcoins on your money and just put them and do not touch them. Trading on the stock exchange needs to learn. If you now buy bitcoins and start trading, then it's possible that you can lose those bitcoins that you have.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Trade atleast $25 for a good start and find a good signal channel on telegram for more updates about what is a good token to invest in and has a good buy and sell impact well if you find the right channel of signals on telegram your at an advantage cause your already manipulating it by others that invest too.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:11:58 AM

i  am a newbie also in trading , i trade altcoins, i started at 0.01 btc and so far  so good i am gaining small profits. in my understanding about trading is buy low sell high , choose  an alts that you think that have the potential to pump, doing some research may help before you buy.

All is true. Any beginner can start with the purchase of alts and only then go to more competitive currencies. Wink
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.

I think if you want to start trading or want to do it small time, you should first gain more experience and, in a way, practice through low-valued altcoins that can be promising. Although you won't get bit and substantial profit, that would teach you valuable information with regards to trading and how market movements dictate  which coins would rise and which ones would fall in value. However, there is always the concept of "baptism by fire", wherein you would go straight to trading bitcoin, however, with its current value now, you would need to shed off a bigger capital and would have to deal with a greater risk of failure as well.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
nipu

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

you  can invest small amount and then you can participate for bounty programs and airdrops. these will help you to increase your money. andalso do your own anylysis and invest on alt coins that would be better.
8Habits

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

you  can invest small amount and then you can participate for bounty programs and airdrops. these will help you to increase your money. andalso do your own anylysis and invest on alt coins that would be better.

All true. Having a small amount of bankroll in your trade while you are still learning is the most ideal thing to do because most likely will happen is that you will going to lose in your first few trades while you are still testing your trading strategies and you will get better as time goes by when you have a mindset that in all you trades, you either win or lose.
manDude

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

I have been trading Forex for a few years and there is no quick way to make sure money. Especially starting with small amounts. Personally I would start  with buying some altcoins that are new to the market after extensive research of the coin is carried out and it looks safe and is a good idea. This is more a buy and hold option and would be safer if you are starting fresh with little capital. This would be the best and easiest way to grow your account while learning the markets and how to trade over time.

In saying that where can I exchange euros for Altcoins? I haven't found a good source yet?
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:05:26 PM

try to start trading bitcoin to another crypto currency like eth you can double your amount in 1 week or try to loan some bitcoin and start trading
Borisb52

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

Trading on the exchange with a crypto currency is a rather difficult task. I would advise you to take a mentor who already knows how to do it. With it you will learn how to trade and do not merge your deposit into minus.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:00 PM

If you want to trade small amount because you're newbie And you want to try it well start trade with altcoins you can start at small amount then try to hold atleast a month for you to earn 2 times to 5 times of profit. Altcoins is best way to make money in short terms and also in long term. They are risky but every will be possible if we want too. So yeah, just continue to grow with learning about bitcoin and atlcoin trading.
thats better to go with alts not in bitcoin.being newbie and will start in trading
just now.bitcoin is not advisable for you.the altcoins is the best option to start trading
at the same time traning thats how you muat try this community
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

Trading on the exchange with a crypto currency is a rather difficult task. I would advise you to take a mentor who already knows how to do it. With it you will learn how to trade and do not merge your deposit into minus.
- Yeah, we will need a professional trader to guide us to the most basic skills, then the most basic knowledge of trading, their experience of trading markets, that will help us learn about trading faster and avoid mistakes basic, limit the risk that the new people often suffer. Then we can start trading, do not worry about the amount of capital we have, trading is a wonderful world, this is where we can double and triple our capital quickly but we will need to research carefully and need the advice of a professional trader if we want to achieve that, mistakes are a very normal thing, do not be discouraged when we make mistakes

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

try to start trading bitcoin to another crypto currency like eth you can double your amount in 1 week or try to loan some bitcoin and start trading
now you cant find any person loan the btc and this is a bad idea , you can join in signature compaign and social media
this is the best way to earn btc without any invest and when you earn btc start trafing .

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: