Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you invest small amount in bitcoin, it will take longer time to earn 200% on your investments unless you have bigger amount for investment.  What you should do is to choose some undervalued altcoins and hold them for 2-3 weeks, altcoins grow their value faster upto a limited stage. Once you make decent profits then move on bitcoin
psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

For me the best way to multiple your bitcoin is to start trading altcoins. You can double you capital there within a week or months if you are lucky in choosing good coin. You must study the coin you will buy that has potential in the future and diversify you money. Goodluck.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Deposit 1000$ bucks, check coinmarketcap and find out the coin u like the most and try to short it forva week at least. Take ut from me, u will get a lot of lessons due to that action Grin
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Deposit 1000$ bucks, check coinmarketcap and find out the coin u like the most and try to short it forva week at least. Take ut from me, u will get a lot of lessons due to that action Grin
$1000 isn't a small amount. So that doesn't count.

~~snipped~~
That's a point of this thread. Why do you describe it again?

You could maybe try to do it with some nice altcoins these days some are not very high in price and can still be profitable if you ask me.
Trading can also be done with low amounts..
But what is the best coin to invest tho? Cuz most of the cheap coins are garbage and die later (not all, but most them are like that)

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

You can start trading by simply trading coins in litoshi value.  There are market that have LTC or DOGE trading, you can visit C-Cex and other market for this.  Or you can gamble with a new released coin that is sitting at 1 satoshi but there is no guarante on this.  But if you have keen observation, you can have a quick profit out of it.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

Divide you capital into 3 or 4 then look a 4 good coin to buy. Before you buy a coin you must search it and study first.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Buy a crypto where it is cheap right now like doge or ltc. A small amount can increase if you sold them for a higher price rather than buying all sorts of scam coins on the different exchanges.
Dinhvantam

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

With small amounts you can test market depth or other economic rules. Seems easy trading but for a lot of people is more like betting...

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you invest small amount in bitcoin, it will take longer time to earn 200% on your investments unless you have bigger amount for investment.  What you should do is to choose some undervalued altcoins and hold them for 2-3 weeks, altcoins grow their value faster upto a limited stage. Once you make decent profits then move on bitcoin
And before we start investing and choosing, we should have knowledge of the market, we should learn more about the skills to analyze, observe charts then the valuable experience from the traders other, it will be useful for us in the process of trading. A soldier should not fight without knowing the opponent, no weapons and the battlefield situation, that would be very dangerous, after completing the necessary things, everything you said would be very reasonable, we should choose good and potential altcoin, instead of bitcoin, what we need to do is buy low prices, keep and wait for a high price

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kramr

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

With really small amount i think its really difficult to do day trading of bitcoins in the exchanges but altcoins trading is possible with small amount of bitcoins as well specially in exchanges like yobit where you can buy altcoins which worth only few satoshies.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

You could start with a small amount just to get the basics and learn. If you want to make some money you will need to go in with more money.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

If you want to start with a very small amount then you need to remember that you need to be patient in trading because you will experience a lot of losses since you are just getting started in your trading journey. Most of the traders also start with a small amount and I think it is best if you will just treat that small amount as a learning fee and after a few weeks for sure you will be a good trader because of the practice trades that you do.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

You could start with a small amount just to get the basics and learn. If you want to make some money you will need to go in with more money.

Yes,  at first,  you can start with a small amount then after proving that you can actually earn in crypto currency then add some money for you to earn more.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

If for trading with small amounts I think will only waste your time will be more if you participate on Airdrop. To participate in airdrop you only need Gwei and Gas Limit set without having to with a large amount and you can certainly get millions of dollars from it

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Cuem

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

What is your % profit you wait for before selling?
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

If for trading with small amounts I think will only waste your time will be more if you participate on Airdrop. To participate in airdrop you only need Gwei and Gas Limit set without having to with a large amount and you can certainly get millions of dollars from it

Small or big amount is the same because we need knowledgable. you should learn about altcoins if you wanted to trade with it. Actually, before I started to do some trading I study about the things that affects the price of an altcoin, I read different topics here in the forum before about trading, you can also watch some tutorials in youtube and search website too.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

You can get more bitcoins through joining signature campaigns, But if you really want to pursue trading then you really need to do a lot of research. There's a lot of user's here that is well known for trading, ask reliable users here that has a high rank to give you good advice. But for me i advice you to join signature campaigns while your'e starting then invest in building a mining rig. You research on google everything about that, Bitcoin mining now a days is one of the mainstream to earn coins, its the best way to earn passively while waiting for your coins to rise up when you already start trading or buying coins.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

I think with bitcoin investments with small numbers, for me it does not matter if you start with a small amount. it's good to invest in a trade, so you'll benefit every day. If you invest in large amounts, it's great to get more results, as the bitcoin price every day always goes higher.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

The best way to get at least small profit is trading according to boolinger bands. U would not make a fortune this way for sure but still very good opportunity
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

One of the main source of information on bitcoin is this forum. You can read through this forum as much as you want. Only you doing the trading yourself and find out what's wrong and what's not, will be a much better and helpful way of learning how to trade. All traders started with losses and making mistakes. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: