Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling loses and wins  (Read 25402 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:54:22 AM

So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 
It is typical gambler's behavior, when you lost money once all you want to do is recover your loss. It is called sunk cost fallacy.
You just don't want to "waste" money you already spent on the game. Usually it causes you to lost even more money and create spiral of debt/losing streak.
Because when we do that we are not already analyzing the game, instead we are letting our emotion to dictate us and would decide on doing such things, based on my experience, every time I chase my best it mostly ended up me losing more money.

So, I would say, control is really important to last in the game.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:22:35 AM

I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
It is typical gambler's behavior, when you lost money once all you want to do is recover your loss. It is called sunk cost fallacy.
You just don't want to "waste" money you already spent on the game. Usually it causes you to lost even more money and create spiral of debt/losing streak.
Because when we do that we are not already analyzing the game, instead we are letting our emotion to dictate us and would decide on doing such things, based on my experience, every time I chase my best it mostly ended up me losing more money.

Its really  easy to say control your self   in playing gambling which  almost of us here says the same thing but in  reality, especially when we are  in the middle of the game its so really hard to control yourself  especially when  your emotion  tries to  control  your mind which causes for you to do  wrong  decision which  you intend to bet without control then  lose even more and also you would surely  deposit  again to recover your losses . It really depends on us   on how we treat  gambling and  how we control our emotions.

novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:44:42 AM

Yes right to conduct gambling we should have a good self-control. Because if we pursue our victory will surely be more to lose money. It is very harmful so as to minimize the defeat and loss of self-control in the gambling indispensable.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:29:54 AM

I know for sure that I have lost way more times then that I have won with gambling but I know for a fact that I am not the only one.
Mayne people lose with gambling but the one time that you do win can become a great day and that is why people keep going.
the biggest mistake that most gambler did are chasing the lost ,
it is what make most people have lost in gamble instead get profit ,
people lured with that great time when you are winning ,
but they forgot about a nightmare when they suffering lost.
And others too greedy in gambling even they win a enough they still want to continue playing and ending loosing money.without any amount that have pay out. That's hurt too much that's why if I will try gambling I play small amount and if I double it widraw capital and continue to play and do it the same strategy.
good point if you already doubled your money you needed to think wisely and withdraw the capital and let your winnings satisfied your lust from gambling in that way you can avoid losing money.
That is good idea for those who already get a victory in gambling but for those who cannot win in gambling it is really hard for them to stop until they can win in gambling, especially for those who are really addicted in gambling, and attached in gambling.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

There are loses as well as wins you just have to have control so you don't really lose it all-it should be for fun and if you win yeah that's cool but don't go all in on one pick unless you really need the BTC and even then make your research

Most of the gambling games are depend mainly on pure luck. So you have not much control over the results. So there is nothing much that you can research on to improve on your chances. Of course, you can research on the different games and their chances of winning.

According to me, there is no research will work for slot games. Because these games are purely, depend on luck. But you can do research on skill base game like poker or sports betting etc. It will help you to make money in gambling. Till today in gambling only in sports betting I made a profit. In slot games always lose.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:30:04 PM

Yes right to conduct gambling we should have a good self-control. Because if we pursue our victory will surely be more to lose money. It is very harmful so as to minimize the defeat and loss of self-control in the gambling indispensable.
yes i  agree but i think your self control can only work if you have a limit for your gambling and you do gambling according to that gambling, it will really minimize your risk of loosing money and will help you in your self control.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:36:17 PM

thats true, and then you lose even more money, i think gambling is a bad thing if you try to win back money
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:23:47 AM

thats true, and then you lose even more money, i think gambling is a bad thing if you try to win back money
Getting back what you have lose is no assurance at all. If you think that you will just lose again don't think to play again just you want to get back what you have lose. It is better to save that money than to lose it again in gambling.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

When you gamble then it is normal to have lost more times then that you have because that is just how it goes.
The odds are against you and because of that most people lose when to go and gamble.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:24:00 AM

But most of the gamblers don't understand this logic that gambling is not for making money but still they will chase their luck or try to recover their lost money in gambling and at the end lose even more money. We should just gamble only to have a fun and enjoy these games.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:31:09 AM

But most of the gamblers don't understand this logic that gambling is not for making money but still they will chase their luck or try to recover their lost money in gambling and at the end lose even more money. We should just gamble only to have a fun and enjoy these games.

Yeah, indeed most of all people doing gambling will do it all. because early on they know gambling and playing is like to get luck and also makes gambling as the place of earnings. only those who are professionals, who can get a good profit
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:37:37 AM

It is a fact that people who gamble lose way more times then that they win, that is just hot it goes with gambling because the chance of winning is allot smaller.
Only with poker you can make it happen that you win more times then lose.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:46:07 AM

It is a fact that people who gamble lose way more times then that they win, that is just hot it goes with gambling because the chance of winning is allot smaller.

Indeed most of us who do the gambling will certainly be more defeats than victories. The reason is basically gambling is the place of business where the place of business definitely need an advantage to make it can grow again.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:47:51 AM

Yeah, indeed most of all people doing gambling will do it all. because early on they know gambling and playing is like to get luck and also makes gambling as the place of earnings. only those who are professionals, who can get a good profit
A quick profit but it can be loose fast. Agree most of the gambling people will risk of their money so that they could win back from their losses but that is not right if you loan money to others and you just cant pay them because you loose again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:05:04 AM

Indeed most of us who do the gambling will certainly be more defeats than victories. The reason is basically gambling is the place of business where the place of business definitely need an advantage to make it can grow again.

The gambling is not a business, and It's just a game. If you treat this gambling is money making business, then it's your fault. You will end with losing. I will not play gambling for money. I just play gambling to kill my free time. So for me, gambling is a mixture of losing and profit. I am not in huge profit and also I never lost big money in gambling.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:39:46 AM

Everybody is aware of that fact. The admin of gambling sites says that there's only like a 1% house edge but if you bet continuously, it would seem like there's much more than 1%.

You can still make money in gambling, though, by turning it into business. By turning it into business I don't mean like looking for a bad-ass strategy to beat the house because there isn't any. But by offering services to those people that are gambling. For example, selling drinks, cigarettes, and other stuffs that gamblers need in a casino.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

A quick profit but it can be loose fast. Agree most of the gambling people will risk of their money so that they could win back from their losses but that is not right if you loan money to others and you just cant pay them because you loose again.
just happen to me earlier i got busted again all my earnings coming faucets thinking that i can recover back and just one time big time it lose.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 01:08:47 PM

People gamble to lose there money maybe just for fun maybe people are lose bitcoin more chance than winning by chance if your luck is today you might win the profit and gambling is not just for a profit but to entertain people sharing some ideads to make money and willing to learn more about the ideas.

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

[...] but im planning to win it back.

You may be showing signs of gambling addiction. Please consider cutting your losses before it gets worse.

On the other hand, winning is always a possibility. Why not throw fuel on the fire, double or nothing means win or quit forever.
It is a fact that most people lose more times then that they win when it come to gambling that is just how it goes. The odds are in the casinos favor.
If you want to gamble then you need to accept that fact or just do not gamble if you do not like it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:33:07 AM

[...] but im planning to win it back.

You may be showing signs of gambling addiction. Please consider cutting your losses before it gets worse.

On the other hand, winning is always a possibility. Why not throw fuel on the fire, double or nothing means win or quit forever.
It is a fact that most people lose more times then that they win when it come to gambling that is just how it goes. The odds are in the casinos favor.
If you want to gamble then you need to accept that fact or just do not gamble if you do not like it.
Casinos games are design to be entertaining so we can easily forget our loses but there are still people who wants do both to enjoy and to make money and most of them do not succeed, maybe we should try a game that has no house edge in the matter to have a bigger chance of winning.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: