Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144556 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Only hours left - The Offering will end at midnight CET/MEZ

The Lykke Times | Special Edition: 1-year Lykke forward offering

Fact Sheet

Investor Deck

Lykke Corp Offering Memorandum

Sergey Ivliev: What is Lykke Forward?

Video: Zurich Talk

It's also possible to buy into it directly through the APP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

When do devs plan to develop an application for the x86 architecture or web client for exchange?

The web-based-terminal already is in development and they are making progress, but time frames cannot be defined at the moment.
But be sure, I'll post it in big letters once there is a time-estimation. ;-)

Tempus, do you know when Lykke will list Chronobank Time tokens? I know they have a deal so it must be very soon. The project doesn't seem that interesting in my opinion but I still bought some at the ICO since I think with the recent BTC rally it was undervalued compared to what they intended to raise. Total coin supply is only 710,113...with some good news and progress I think it will be due for a nice pump eventually once BTC finally settles.

The question about the Chronobank-listing was asked on telegram some time (about 2 weeks) ago and Sergey replied:
"Listing is scheduled early March, after TIME token distribution end"

I find it very fascinating but also very very complex, including the market(s) and even social aspects. I did not invest because of that, but I'm very eager to see how it will turn out.

Yeah I think I asked this already or we discussed about Chronobank, I've seen that it's already listed on a couple of small exchanges so I guess we can expect it on Lykke by next week or so. Even if it's not a huge project (at least now) it's great to see Lykke starting to list digital assets. I'm a big fan of Ethereum and I can't wait for them to list them, I would definitely move a lot of my trading there since they have a lot of fiat pairs which it's becoming very interesting as some altcoins start to decouple from BTC price.

They are definitely working on it - last update 4 hours ago: https://github.com/LykkeCity/chronobank-integration

Regarding prices decoupling of Bitcoin: If the ETF should be approved it will become very interesting. Short-term Alts would most likely take a huge hit. But it would bring so much more money in the whole space, make Bitcoin and everything else much more interesting and give a lot of credibility and general attention, that especially a project like Lykke would most likely benefit a lot. But we'll see. Until now I have a lot of doubts that it will be approved.

Nice, it should be up and running in the next days I think.

Yes like we discussed, I think there's minimal chance of the ETF being approved but each day that passes by without any confirmation the price will be stable or continue to rise since if we get to March 11 without any notice it's approved by default. I'm sure we'll hear something by the end of the week, if not then the chance of getting approved will get bigger. Right now I feel it's already priced in, it's the perfect spot to take a risk in case a trader thinks ETF will get approved. I even feel it's a little overvalued, $1080-1100 would be a more cautious price.

I agree an ETF will bring much more money into crypto and Lykke being an exchange will definitely benefit from it (exchanges and gambling sites are the most profitable companies in this industry).
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:27:54 PM

When do devs plan to develop an application for the x86 architecture or web client for exchange?

The web-based-terminal already is in development and they are making progress, but time frames cannot be defined at the moment.
But be sure, I'll post it in big letters once there is a time-estimation. ;-)

Tempus, do you know when Lykke will list Chronobank Time tokens? I know they have a deal so it must be very soon. The project doesn't seem that interesting in my opinion but I still bought some at the ICO since I think with the recent BTC rally it was undervalued compared to what they intended to raise. Total coin supply is only 710,113...with some good news and progress I think it will be due for a nice pump eventually once BTC finally settles.

The question about the Chronobank-listing was asked on telegram some time (about 2 weeks) ago and Sergey replied:
"Listing is scheduled early March, after TIME token distribution end"

I find it very fascinating but also very very complex, including the market(s) and even social aspects. I did not invest because of that, but I'm very eager to see how it will turn out.

Yeah I think I asked this already or we discussed about Chronobank, I've seen that it's already listed on a couple of small exchanges so I guess we can expect it on Lykke by next week or so. Even if it's not a huge project (at least now) it's great to see Lykke starting to list digital assets. I'm a big fan of Ethereum and I can't wait for them to list them, I would definitely move a lot of my trading there since they have a lot of fiat pairs which it's becoming very interesting as some altcoins start to decouple from BTC price.

They are definitely working on it - last update 4 hours ago: https://github.com/LykkeCity/chronobank-integration

Regarding prices decoupling of Bitcoin: If the ETF should be approved it will become very interesting. Short-term Alts would most likely take a huge hit. But it would bring so much more money in the whole space, make Bitcoin and everything else much more interesting and give a lot of credibility and general attention, that especially a project like Lykke would most likely benefit a lot. But we'll see. Until now I have a lot of doubts that it will be approved.

Nice, it should be up and running in the next days I think.

Yes like we discussed, I think there's minimal chance of the ETF being approved but each day that passes by without any confirmation the price will be stable or continue to rise since if we get to March 11 without any notice it's approved by default. I'm sure we'll hear something by the end of the week, if not then the chance of getting approved will get bigger. Right now I feel it's already priced in, it's the perfect spot to take a risk in case a trader thinks ETF will get approved. I even feel it's a little overvalued, $1080-1100 would be a more cautious price.

I agree an ETF will bring much more money into crypto and Lykke being an exchange will definitely benefit from it (exchanges and gambling sites are the most profitable companies in this industry).

Chronobank: Yes, will be soon.

ETF: That's one of the most interesting situations on all markets. Everywhere people bet on different outcomes. Bitcoin is kind of a bet on approval. Dash and Ethereum are driven by those who expect a disapproval. And I personally find it interesting but I really don't like it - I hate betting and right now I have no clue what to do. I wish they would finally say "yes" or "no".

What's good: Disapproval would most likely bring some more Bitcoin into LKK and 1YLKK. Approval would be great for mid-term and long-term.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

In about 1 hour: Lykke co-founder Sergey Ivliev will talk about #lykkeforward and other company news

Live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_POa3SfKqU

And please retweet: https://twitter.com/LykkeCity/status/833725750385709056

Any official news/information about how the Lykke Forward ICO went? How many coins were sold? From what I've checked only 10m were sold although I'm not sure if I'm right, here's the link:

https://blockchainexplorer.lykke.com/asset/APqPxxdPb1MnsbDvZTvPriaKxY9Bkx2CLw

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:22:11 PM

In about 1 hour: Lykke co-founder Sergey Ivliev will talk about #lykkeforward and other company news

Live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_POa3SfKqU

And please retweet: https://twitter.com/LykkeCity/status/833725750385709056

Any official news/information about how the Lykke Forward ICO went? How many coins were sold? From what I've checked only 10m were sold although I'm not sure if I'm right, here's the link:

https://blockchainexplorer.lykke.com/asset/APqPxxdPb1MnsbDvZTvPriaKxY9Bkx2CLw

No, it was significantly more. Those 1YLKK that were bought over the crowdsale-site are part of the 80% and not distributed on the individual addresses yet. That will happen during the next 2 weeks.

The numbers are not final yet, because money-transactions of the orders of the last days are still coming in. But can be expected soon.
belowizard

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-launches-crypto-valley-association-backed-by-government

any info if Lykke is involved somehow?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:09:22 AM

Yes, in an article on Coindesk Lykke is mentioned:

"Backing the association are the City of Zug – which has expressed openness to public services utilizing bitcoin in the past – as well as Thomson Reuters, UBS, Lucerne University and PwC. Others involved in the effort include Bacademy, Canton Zug and Consensus, as well as Luxoft, Lykke Corp, Iprotus GmbH, Inacta AG, and more."
http://www.coindesk.com/new-blockchain-organization-launched-switzerlands-crypto-valley/
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

how do i get some of this lykke?

Until now the platform is only accessible via the App. Web-based-Terminal is under development.

That said, you can download the App on the HP: https://www.lykke.com

It's very intuitive and easy to use, but if you want to see how it works, David Siegel has made some good explaining-videos.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:38:52 PM

Lykke Corp completes public offering of equity tokens in oversubscribed funding round
https://lykke.com/company/news/lykke_corp_completes_public_offering

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

Lykke Corp completes public offering of equity tokens in oversubscribed funding round

Amazing news tempus, so glad I'm a shareholder at Lykke, there are so few opportunities on holding shares for promising crypto companies (the most we can do is own a piece of the network via tokens or coins which is great but not the same) but unless you have VC money the average joe is out of the game as usual.

Congrats to Lykke team, can't wait for upcoming news and progress.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:42:39 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 05:25:58 PM by tempus

Amazing news tempus, so glad I'm a shareholder at Lykke, there are so few opportunities on holding shares for promising crypto companies (the most we can do is own a piece of the network via tokens or coins which is great but not the same) but unless you have VC money the average joe is out of the game as usual.

Congrats to Lykke team, can't wait for upcoming news and progress.

Yes, absolutely agree. It's a difference if somebody holds a currency of a network which is not necessarily connected to the success of the project or company (ripple is one example in my opinion) or company-shares.

Edit: Just quoted your congrats on the Slack! Smiley
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:17:23 AM

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:52:52 AM

It's great they raised the finds but isn't the price per coon currently below the discounted price you can lock in now?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

It's great they raised the finds but isn't the price per coon currently below the discounted price you can lock in now?

No, the crowdfunding price for the 1YLKK-forwards was 0.04 CHF. Current LKK price in CHF is 0.04788 (19.7% lower).
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

I could really use some ETH pairs right now since most of my recent trading revolve around BTC, ETH, LKK and fiat haha! I know its coming in the future but not sure why they are taking so long since they seem to be quite ETH friendly (they will integrate/anchor LKK to ETH blockchain).

tempus, I have another question that maybe you can ask Richard Olsen since you have a good relationship. Regarding CFDs, companies like eToro offer these and they actually pay dividends if you hold a stock CFD during distribution periods. This means that once you buy Apple CFD, they go and buy the equivalent and transfer the dividends if applicable.

My question is basically if Lykke will actually buy and sell the stock once you buy a CFD or it would be just "virtual/digital"? Sorry for all the doubts but I really starting to envision the real potential Lykke has if they get all licenses and keep improving their platform.
beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

ADD TIME (Chronobank)
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

I could really use some ETH pairs right now since most of my recent trading revolve around BTC, ETH, LKK and fiat haha! I know its coming in the future but not sure why they are taking so long since they seem to be quite ETH friendly (they will integrate/anchor LKK to ETH blockchain).

tempus, I have another question that maybe you can ask Richard Olsen since you have a good relationship. Regarding CFDs, companies like eToro offer these and they actually pay dividends if you hold a stock CFD during distribution periods. This means that once you buy Apple CFD, they go and buy the equivalent and transfer the dividends if applicable.

My question is basically if Lykke will actually buy and sell the stock once you buy a CFD or it would be just "virtual/digital"? Sorry for all the doubts but I really starting to envision the real potential Lykke has if they get all licenses and keep improving their platform.

I've sent your message to Richard Olsen and will let you know when I have his reply! But sine he is very busy I don't know when.

Regarding Ethereum: It's also something I personally can't say much about but will try to get infos!

Do you have experience with CFD's?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

ADD TIME (Chronobank)

SOON!

Let's find out if big letters help as accelerator! If yes I'll adapt it! Cheesy
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:06:50 PM

I've sent your message to Richard Olsen and will let you know when I have his reply! But sine he is very busy I don't know when.

Regarding Ethereum: It's also something I personally can't say much about but will try to get infos!

Thanks tempus, you're always so helpful! I do have some experience, I think they are great even for long term investing that is if you trust the exchange or authority managing it. Sites like eToro or plus500 are safe and regulated and with insurance but of course it's not the same as owning the actual stock. However for medium term investment or diversifying I think CFDs are perfectly fine. That is if you also get the dividends you are entitled to. A while ago these exchanges kept the dividends for themselves but lately they started distributing them so right now there's virtually no difference on holding a stock to a CFD except for the risks I mentioned above. It's very similar to a IOU if you will. This could very well translate to crypto soon with dividend paying tokens like ICN, SNGL, LKK, etc. We'll see if exchanges will distribute them or not.

I know because we already discussed that CFDs will be a major player for Lykke along with FX so I'm curious to see what they are planning in this case
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

Thanks tempus, you're always so helpful! I do have some experience, I think they are great even for long term investing that is if you trust the exchange or authority managing it. Sites like eToro or plus500 are safe and regulated and with insurance but of course it's not the same as owning the actual stock. However for medium term investment or diversifying I think CFDs are perfectly fine. That is if you also get the dividends you are entitled to. A while ago these exchanges kept the dividends for themselves but lately they started distributing them so right now there's virtually no difference on holding a stock to a CFD except for the risks I mentioned above. It's very similar to a IOU if you will. This could very well translate to crypto soon with dividend paying tokens like ICN, SNGL, LKK, etc. We'll see if exchanges will distribute them or not.

I know because we already discussed that CFDs will be a major player for Lykke along with FX so I'm curious to see what they are planning in this case

Interesting! I see you know much more about those things than I do!
Once it will be possible to trade CFD's on Lykke I'll ask you for help to answer questions about it! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: