Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144565 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

Some Screenshots of the coming Release:

Very intuitive little features:

Margin Trading:

Those look amazing, I personally can't wait for the web/desktop based platform since most of us are used to trade this way, although I find myself using the app everyday lately trading between LKK, USD and BTC for now. 

We seem to see those things very similar. I also prefer web/desktop-applications but especially while testing margin trading I was surprised how nice it is over the App. While opening long's and short's I monitored the Bitcoin-Charts on Bitcoin-Wisdom and that's a good combination. What I like is that the App is very intuitive to use, but I already can imagine that it can be dangerous because it feels nearly like a game. In my case it is, because I just test it with "test-money", otherwise I should be much carefully. ;-)

I hope to catch a nice short dip in terms of USD price for LKK if BTC dumps, something below $0.04 would be amazing.
I doubt that will happen because there always is some adjustment. Best chance in my opinion would be a Bitcoin-pump and buying into LKK with Bitcoin short before a dump - if the ETF should get approval for example. But, things are hard to predict lately. Bitcoin down and surprisingly also all alts on Polo I have on watch (ETH, FCT, ZEC, MAID etc.). LKK is a little bit up in Bitcoin while being a little bit down in Dollar.

tempus, do you know if these options will be readily available for Android? I noticed the iOS app is a little more developed (could be just my idea though). As they first developed the iOS app I think that's the base for all future updates and then they push all progress to Android.

Your impression is correct. IOS is always or at least often a little bit first, but just to avoid a misunderstanding: The screenshots are just from a test-version. It's not publicly available yet. And of course, Android will have it all as well and testing will begin soon.

You are on Android?
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:22:46 PM

Those look amazing, I personally can't wait for the web/desktop based platform since most of us are used to trade this way, although I find myself using the app everyday lately trading between LKK, USD and BTC for now. 

We seem to see those things very similar. I also prefer web/desktop-applications but especially while testing margin trading I was surprised how nice it is over the App. While opening long's and short's I monitored the Bitcoin-Charts on Bitcoin-Wisdom and that's a good combination. What I like is that the App is very intuitive to use, but I already can imagine that it can be dangerous because it feels nearly like a game. In my case it is, because I just test it with "test-money", otherwise I should be much carefully. ;-)

I hope to catch a nice short dip in terms of USD price for LKK if BTC dumps, something below $0.04 would be amazing.
I doubt that will happen because there always is some adjustment. Best chance in my opinion would be a Bitcoin-pump and buying into LKK with Bitcoin short before a dump - if the ETF should get approval for example. But, things are hard to predict lately. Bitcoin down and surprisingly also all alts on Polo I have on watch (ETH, FCT, ZEC, MAID etc.). LKK is a little bit up in Bitcoin while being a little bit down in Dollar.

tempus, do you know if these options will be readily available for Android? I noticed the iOS app is a little more developed (could be just my idea though). As they first developed the iOS app I think that's the base for all future updates and then they push all progress to Android.

Your impression is correct. IOS is always or at least often a little bit first, but just to avoid a misunderstanding: The screenshots are just from a test-version. It's not publicly available yet. And of course, Android will have it all as well and testing will begin soon.

You are on Android?

Yes I use Android at the moment, it works perfectly fine, no hiccups whatsoever. I'm in the business so I know how hard is to develop for Android instead of iOS (I'm sure they've chosen to develop for iOS first because of that). Either way, I think their strategy is perfect, they already have the apps up there getting more users by the day, when they deliver the web platform they will already have plenty of early adopters like us eager to use it. Like I said early, if they add ETH I would move 90% of my weekly trading to Lykke.

Regarding the price, I'm not sure and I'm not worried either (at least for Lykke), I just hope I can catch a small dip during these uncertain times, we may see it drop to $0.04-0.045, lower than that it would be a complete steal in my opinion considering we are talking about a company here.

I still maintain the ETF will get denied. I'm now convinced that if it gets approved it will benefit us all in the crypto space no matter what top 10-20 project you hold, however as we can see with these recent dumps, if it gets denied marketcaps could get cut in half in terms of fiat.

I've personally chosen to hedge my BTC with LKK, ETH and USD moving forward.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

You are on Android?

Yes I use Android at the moment, it works perfectly fine, no hiccups whatsoever. I'm in the business so I know how hard is to develop for Android instead of iOS (I'm sure they've chosen to develop for iOS first because of that). Either way, I think their strategy is perfect, they already have the apps up there getting more users by the day, when they deliver the web platform they will already have plenty of early adopters like us eager to use it. Like I said early, if they add ETH I would move 90% of my weekly trading to Lykke.

Regarding the price, I'm not sure and I'm not worried either (at least for Lykke), I just hope I can catch a small dip during these uncertain times, we may see it drop to $0.04-0.045, lower than that it would be a complete steal in my opinion considering we are talking about a company here.

I still maintain the ETF will get denied. I'm now convinced that if it gets approved it will benefit us all in the crypto space no matter what top 10-20 project you hold, however as we can see with these recent dumps, if it gets denied marketcaps could get cut in half in terms of fiat.

Nice, so you know what you're talking about when it's about the App! Smiley

ETH: I generally believe that Lykke will make a nice step forward towards more adoption with Ethereum. The community is huge.

ETF and prices: I just hope they will come up with a decision soon. I really don't like the current situation. The recent price-drop didn't even have good effect on most alts. My focus is still on Lykke and Factom.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

Lykke on rank 8 of 30 - and if I see it correct it's #3 of blockchain-projects:

SWISS FINTECH STARTUP RANKING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
http://fintechnews.ch/ranking-of-fintech-startups-in-switzerland/
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

You are on Android?

ETH: I generally believe that Lykke will make a nice step forward towards more adoption with Ethereum. The community is huge.

ETF and prices: I just hope they will come up with a decision soon. I really don't like the current situation. The recent price-drop didn't even have good effect on most alts. My focus is still on Lykke and Factom.

Choppy waters all around, hard to predict what will happen but I stick with the previous mentioned projects. I was a Factom believer but as their project is mostly focused on actual business using their services I've grown a little tired of holding it. Their community is not very engaged and it's always the first coin to dump during BTC rallies (and even dumps) so I would only buy back when I see the opportunity, I think it's getting closer now since to me $2 FCT is a steal.

Anyway, regarding Lykke, I know they are trying to build some ties with Ethereum since Switzerland is aiming to be the Silicon Valley of crypto and Ethereum is Apple right now or whatever analogy would like to use hehe. I think they both can benefit from each other massively, especially regarding licenses and regulations. Many people don't understand just how hard it is to get into crypto, not everyone has ETH to participate in ICOs and for many that means buying BTC first, jumping through hoops, exchanges, wallets, etc.

For example, UJO Music is poised to disrupt the whole music industry in my opinion, their idea and concept is amazing and groundbreaking. Having complete control over music tracks, rights, completely automated is a solution to a problem when there are millions of Youtube channels and everyone is a creator for example.

However to buy the drum track for example to use on your Youtube video or even just stream the song currently available ("Tiny Human" by Imogen Heaps) means you need ETH, and that's the end of the road for most.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:28:27 AM

You are on Android?

Choppy waters all around, hard to predict what will happen but I stick with the previous mentioned projects. I was a Factom believer but as their project is mostly focused on actual business using their services I've grown a little tired of holding it. Their community is not very engaged and it's always the first coin to dump during BTC rallies (and even dumps) so I would only buy back when I see the opportunity, I think it's getting closer now since to me $2 FCT is a steal. 
Factom started with a very small community, not many Investors. The price was comparatively low and "a few" bought a lot. That brings pressure on the price on higher levels but I believe that there are good signs. One year ago nearly nobody cared and that's different now. But right, the team doesn't care about the market and is totally focused on business. Thing is: With some patience the chance is high that there will be nice results and in that case: The price has a lot of potential, because it is still low in comparison to others who are not on the same level when it's about the fundamentals.

Anyway, regarding Lykke, I know they are trying to build some ties with Ethereum since Switzerland is aiming to be the Silicon Valley of crypto and Ethereum is Apple right now or whatever analogy would like to use hehe. I think they both can benefit from each other massively, especially regarding licenses and regulations. Many people don't understand just how hard it is to get into crypto, not everyone has ETH to participate in ICOs and for many that means buying BTC first, jumping through hoops, exchanges, wallets, etc.

For example, UJO Music is poised to disrupt the whole music industry in my opinion, their idea and concept is amazing and groundbreaking. Having complete control over music tracks, rights, completely automated is a solution to a problem when there are millions of Youtube channels and everyone is a creator for example.

However to buy the drum track for example to use on your Youtube video or even just stream the song currently available ("Tiny Human" by Imogen Heaps) means you need ETH, and that's the end of the road for most.

If Ethereum should make progress regarding security, scalability etc., it's nearly safe to say that it would be the future, also as a currency. And in any case Lykke and Ethereum is a great combination. But I'm glad that Lykke is not dependent on Ethereum because I still believe it's a huge risk.

Interesting is this in my opinion: https://medium.com/@Vlad_Zamfir/about-my-tweet-from-yesterday-dcc61915b572#.by7v045bv

Many seem to see the post as kind of an admission of psychological pressure or even problems of Zamfir, while I think it doesn't matter. What matters is how true his statement is and I believe that he told the truth there.

That's the reason why I prefer a project like Factom. It's simply safer, even if the price can be very frustrating and of course: The last months were frustrating. And Lykke is kind of similar when it's about the situation (not that much attention yet) but much faster when it's about showing progress and much more user- and community-friendly.

For today: ETF-decision will most likely come. I really hope it! This is a good slack btw: https://reddit-bitcoinmarkets.slack.com/ There is an ETF-Channel and nearly everything what is "known" is posted there, plus an announcement channel in which everybody will be notified once the decision is out.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Nice post by Sergei Sergienko, CEO of Chronobank, about meeting some members of Lykke:

The adventures of Chronobank in Russia

I went to Russia to attend a couple of Summits and to meet our partners, Lykke exchange. I must say, professionalism and dedication to our new industry have surprised me.

(...)

I’ve met Lykke guys, and Sergey Ivliev, Lykke CTO in particular. I have to say that the guys are very switched on, on point and in love with this new technology that we all are working with. It was an inspiration to see the guys at work and get a glimpse of what’s to come with both Lykke and Chronobank.

(...)

https://blog.chronobank.io/the-adventures-of-chronobank-in-russia-b9a6f2645d40#.sx3g2bzi3
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

If Ethereum should make progress regarding security, scalability etc., it's nearly safe to say that it would be the future, also as a currency. And in any case Lykke and Ethereum is a great combination. But I'm glad that Lykke is not dependent on Ethereum because I still believe it's a huge risk.

Interesting is this in my opinion: https://medium.com/@Vlad_Zamfir/about-my-tweet-from-yesterday-dcc61915b572#.by7v045bv

Many seem to see the post as kind of an admission of psychological pressure or even problems of Zamfir, while I think it doesn't matter. What matters is how true his statement is and I believe that he told the truth there.

That's the reason why I prefer a project like Factom. It's simply safer, even if the price can be very frustrating and of course: The last months were frustrating. And Lykke is kind of similar when it's about the situation (not that much attention yet) but much faster when it's about showing progress and much more user- and community-friendly.

For today: ETF-decision will most likely come. I really hope it! This is a good slack btw: https://reddit-bitcoinmarkets.slack.com/ There is an ETF-Channel and nearly everything what is "known" is posted there, plus an announcement channel in which everybody will be notified once the decision is out.

Yes today's the day, even if there's no announcement it would mean it would pass (I doubt they will choose that route but hey...if they can't decide and don't see anything too risky). The price is pumping right now, it's clear to me it's all manipulation, I'm not gambling and trying to "trade" today. I'm sure they are pumping it high enough so they can short it from the heavens if the ETF news comes.

Speaking of risk, completely agree on Ethereum, but that's how innovative technology and good investments are made, taking risks. And if you think about it, Bitcoin seems so stable and risk free but I'm fudding when I say that there's a high chance of a fork coming its way especially if ETF doesn't get approved and sentiment changes. This will create huge instability in the market and the whole industry will suffer for months like it happened with Ethereum. Ethereum survived because it has too much momentum, developers and ideas on its side. Bitcoin? a fork could absolutely annihilate it because it will hit when it hurts the most.

I've heard Factom wants to anchor into Ripple ledger too? is that for sure? I think Lykke should anchor to Ethereum as soon as they can and become more Ethereum friendly if you will, they will be right at home with that community.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

The Actual date is March 11th so it could come late tonight or even monday still. i'm sure everyone is watching. Amazing how SEC is quiet and haven't said anything at all.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

The Actual date is March 11th so it could come late tonight or even monday still. i'm sure everyone is watching. Amazing how SEC is quiet and haven't said anything at all.

This guy, who is "Reporter for @MarketWatch, focusing on ETFs.", seems to have infos:

"The SEC has confirmed that a bitcoin ETF decision will be released today, despite chatter about it possibly coming Monday. Place your bets."
https://twitter.com/RyanVlastelica/status/840217251223556096

He also replied on questions about his source. Seems legit to me and if that's the case, the decision should come in the next few hours (about three I believe, until 4:30 pm).
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

Yes today's the day, even if there's no announcement it would mean it would pass (I doubt they will choose that route but hey...if they can't decide and don't see anything too risky). The price is pumping right now, it's clear to me it's all manipulation, I'm not gambling and trying to "trade" today. I'm sure they are pumping it high enough so they can short it from the heavens if the ETF news comes.

Speaking of risk, completely agree on Ethereum, but that's how innovative technology and good investments are made, taking risks. And if you think about it, Bitcoin seems so stable and risk free but I'm fudding when I say that there's a high chance of a fork coming its way especially if ETF doesn't get approved and sentiment changes. This will create huge instability in the market and the whole industry will suffer for months like it happened with Ethereum. Ethereum survived because it has too much momentum, developers and ideas on its side. Bitcoin? a fork could absolutely annihilate it because it will hit when it hurts the most.

I've heard Factom wants to anchor into Ripple ledger too? is that for sure? I think Lykke should anchor to Ethereum as soon as they can and become more Ethereum friendly if you will, they will be right at home with that community.

I see Bitcoin also as high risk in the current situation. And I also was called a Fudder because I said in a slack that it's unlikely in my opinion that the SEC approved the ETF while there is a blocksize-war going on and nobody really can know if there will be one Bitcoin in 12 months or two or if another Crypto may even take over.

Factom and Ripple: Yes, it seems as if there are plans. It goes back to a chinese article and this part (translated):

""We are not ready to announce any progress, but we are working on a very compelling partnership to bring the technology to the market," said Kirby. "Now, the data layer is working on Bitcoin The block will run in the future and will run on the Ether Square and Ripple."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg18128813#msg18128813

Lykke and Ethereum: Completely agree! Lykke is very ETH-friendly. Especially Sergey said pretty much the same like you about Ethereum in an interview with Coininterview. I believe it was in the second one. The reason why it's not implemented yet is most likely simply because there are so many priorities at the same time right now.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

So secret any more and the chart is also obvious, but since we've discussed that topic here:

SEC Shoots Down Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF Bid
http://www.coindesk.com/sec-shoots-winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-bid/
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

So secret any more and the chart is also obvious, but since we've discussed that topic here:

So glad I'm on Lykke, ETH and USD! I got scared for a moment though hehe. The future is bright for blockchain projects but Bitcoin will need a lot of work and some actual roadmap to recover from this in my opinion. No matter what maximalists say, there's nothing in the horizon other than petty disputes and 0 progress. There's a real chance ETH or others continue to dig at its marketcap. To me this is only Bitcoin fault, they got lazy, conservative, greedy, angry...this community is nothing like the one I heard and read about in 2011-2013.

What it's clear is that BTC is no store of value (whatever that means) and certainly not a currency, nothing this volatile and manipulated can be considered a day to day currency.
belowizard

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

This is a good slack btw: https://reddit-bitcoinmarkets.slack.com/ There is an ETF-Channel and nearly everything what is "known" is posted there, plus an announcement channel in which everybody will be notified once the decision is out.

is there an invite somewhere available? ty
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 01:06:54 AM

So glad I'm on Lykke, ETH and USD! I got scared for a moment though hehe. The future is bright for blockchain projects but Bitcoin will need a lot of work and some actual roadmap to recover from this in my opinion. No matter what maximalists say, there's nothing in the horizon other than petty disputes and 0 progress. There's a real chance ETH or others continue to dig at its marketcap. To me this is only Bitcoin fault, they got lazy, conservative, greedy, angry...this community is nothing like the one I heard and read about in 2011-2013.

What it's clear is that BTC is no store of value (whatever that means) and certainly not a currency, nothing this volatile and manipulated can be considered a day to day currency.

Touche!!  Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

I believe that Bitcoin can become a good store of value. It's still very young and the volatility is high. But that is even more true for all other Cryptos. There is none that is near to stable and they all have some limitations and potential problems. What I like about Bitcoin is: It survived a lot and it's under attacks nearly every day.

Yesterday for example:

BitClub Attacks the Bitcoin Network with Transaction Malleability
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitclub-attacks-the-bitcoin-network-with-transaction-malleability/

I just hope they will get the scalability-problems solved before another project takes over. I really believe that is possible if they don't find a solution.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

This is a good slack btw: https://reddit-bitcoinmarkets.slack.com/ There is an ETF-Channel and nearly everything what is "known" is posted there, plus an announcement channel in which everybody will be notified once the decision is out.

is there an invite somewhere available? ty

Invitation is automated. Just sign in with your mail-address and you'll get an invitation-mail.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:37:09 PM

I believe that Bitcoin can become a good store of value. It's still very young and the volatility is high. But that is even more true for all other Cryptos. There is none that is near to stable and they all have some limitations and potential problems. What I like about Bitcoin is: It survived a lot and it's under attacks nearly every day.

Yesterday for example:

BitClub Attacks the Bitcoin Network with Transaction Malleability
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitclub-attacks-the-bitcoin-network-with-transaction-malleability/

I just hope they will get the scalability-problems solved before another project takes over. I really believe that is possible if they don't find a solution.

The problem with Bitcoin is that most are delusional about decentralization. There's no leadership and roadmap at all, and when many intelligent people like Gavin Woods proposed changes and innovation they were shut down. That's why so many companies are packing their bags and moving on. Also mining centralization is a huge issue if you ask me and I don't see any solution for that in the near future unless it goes POS and we all know how that will be received, an instant fork lol.

I'll believe in Bitcoin again when it represents my interests and curiosity, I'm not under some sort of dogma or blind faith. I still hold Bitcoin but much less than I would if I saw some actual development or fertile community.
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

Looks like DASH sloves a lot of problems that BitCoin has encountered. I have a feeling it is going to hit $100. Given that there are less coins than BTC it could stay above  $100 by the end of the year.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:12:52 AM

Looks like DASH sloves a lot of problems that BitCoin has encountered. I have a feeling it is going to hit $100. Given that there are less coins than BTC it could stay above  $100 by the end of the year.

I know this is a Lykke thread but being "the future of markets" and a exchange it's hard not to talk about the whole industry and trading news.

Dash seems to be in a huge bubble, what it tells me is that POS coins will be huge eventually and I can only begin to imagine the hype when Ethereum announces POS, this Dash rally will look silly.

I "sold" some more Bitcoin for LKK and Factom in particular since it's a buy at these prices in my opinion. To me Bitcoin as I said earlier is entering a time of crisis and a downtrend could start anytime even if it appears solid right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: