Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144569 times)
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Tempus looks like a Solarcoin pump starting on lykke.   Will Solarcoin have margin and option trading in the future with lykke?

Right! That is because of good news:

EKWATEUR SHAKES THE OLD WORLD OF ENERGY SUPPLIERS March 17, 2017
FRENCH ENERGY SUPPLIER “EKWATEUR.FR” TO ACCEPT SOLARCOIN AS MEANS OF PAYMENT FOR ENERGY!

http://www.electricchain.org/ekwateur-shakes-the-old-world-of-energy-suppliers/

Margin Trading: I'm not sure if it already will be possible right from the start once margin trading is released but I believe it will come (I don't know of a reasons why not).

That would be awesome!!! And thanks for replying to suggestions. I see the settings for the base pair. I would just like to know the total value of my wallet across all assets.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

Again, I can really use ETH markets right now, I don't hold any BTC whatsoever at the moment and I won't be buying any anytime soon after all this uncertainty passes. So in terms of deposits/withdrawals for Lykke we are a little cornered right now. I don't mind using ETH or XRP for fast transactions and then convert to fiat or lkk inside the app but I just don't trust Bitcoin right now with all the delays and volatility, you can lose a lot of money just waiting for it to confirm.

It's incredible they've come to this situation, this should be a very humbling lesson for many.
texasvsjohnson

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

Again, I can really use ETH markets right now, I don't hold any BTC whatsoever at the moment and I won't be buying any anytime soon after all this uncertainty passes. So in terms of deposits/withdrawals for Lykke we are a little cornered right now. I don't mind using ETH or XRP for fast transactions and then convert to fiat or lkk inside the app but I just don't trust Bitcoin right now with all the delays and volatility, you can lose a lot of money just waiting for it to confirm.

It's incredible they've come to this situation, this should be a very humbling lesson for many.

I have done some transactions with Bitcoin. It was fast the few times I tried it. I am talking within 10 minutes. I know bitcoin block chain had some sort of attack I believe a week ago and it slowed down transactions for a day or 2. But I haven't had any problems with the Lykke exchange. It runs pretty smoothly. They will be implementing ethereum btw.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

When it's about Bitcoin-transaction-times it's important to have an eye on the mempool: https://blockchain.info/de/charts/mempool-count?timespan=60days. I believe that the situation will calm down a little bit and that the price will stabilize, but the risk that there will be a hard-fork and a split has increased for sure.

Alternatives will come (ETH and over time all significant Alt's), but I don't have any details about time-estimations yet.

emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:48:46 AM

I can't buy bitcoin via my usd, or i can't deposit usd right now. And my credit card shows my transaction, but on lykke, i cant see any usd.

I sent an email to support, it's been one hour now, but noone replied me back. WTH is going on?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

I can't buy bitcoin via my usd, or i can't deposit usd right now. And my credit card shows my transaction, but on lykke, i cant see any usd.

I sent an email to support, it's been one hour now, but noone replied me back. WTH is going on?

I've asked on Slack and I'm sure you'll get a reply on your support-mail. It's a little bit complicated with US-customers during the regulatory process and as far as I know no new customers will be verified until it's done. What I don't know is how that affects those who are already verified. But, once I have reply I'll let you know and like said, you will get answer on your mail.
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

I've asked on Slack and I'm sure you'll get a reply on your support-mail. It's a little bit complicated with US-customers during the regulatory process and as far as I know no new customers will be verified until it's done. What I don't know is how that affects those who are already verified. But, once I have reply I'll let you know and like said, you will get answer on your mail.

Thanks. They are currently working on my issue, at least this is what they told me.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

Thanks. They are currently working on my issue, at least this is what they told me.

Okay, good to hear that! Hopefully it will be solved quickly.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I have a question about inflation for anyone who is knowledgeable about Lykke; there are 30 million tokens in circulation with a total of 1.285 billion tokens available, when and how will those additional tokens get released ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

Nearly after 24 hours, my problem resolved.. It's been a hard process, tho.
DesertDuke

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

Lykke is an exchange, right?

How can I involve in?

download the lykke app on ios or android and then you can sign up and buy lykke coins. Or check out the website. Right now they have an app as the exchange but they are going to have a website down the line. Its a forex exchange where Olsen is going to set it up where you can trade anything on the website. And there will be no fees for trading so will be very liquid exchange. People have asked where they make their money. I believe it will be from other big businesses that want to be part of the lykke exchange eco system. Customers don't get charged anything but the businesses will be charged to use the platform. I could be wrong, but I believe thats how its going to be set up.

if I want to buy some Lykke, should I deposit BTC directly in my 'Trading Wallet' OR deposit BTC to my 'Private Wallet' and then transfer to the 'Trading Wallet' on the mobile app ? or doesn't it make any difference ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

I have a question about inflation for anyone who is knowledgeable about Lykke; there are 30 million tokens in circulation with a total of 1.285 billion tokens available, when and how will those additional tokens get released ?

The 30 million is the number of the crowdsale of September/Octover 2016. In the most recent crowdsale 50,000,000 LKK1Y were sold - forward contracts for LKK. Investors have the choice to trade those tokens as contracts or to lock them up for 365 days and after that they will be swapped to LKK-shares. Since it's unlikely that all Investors pull the 365-day-trigger at once they will slowly reach the market.

The majority of LKK is in the hands of founders, team, angel-Investors and company and of course it's in their own interest not to hurt the market price (that would lower the value of the company). If Lykke should start to make profit soon it's likely that they won't sell that much more. If funds should be needed there may be another crowdfunding like the recent one. But in all possible scenarios it would be done carefully.

I don't believe that the majority of supply will ever reach the market. It will always be a decision between being funded to be able to develop fast (not just the technical side, but also for regulatory processes for example) and not to hurt overall value of the company.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Nearly after 24 hours, my problem resolved.. It's been a hard process, tho.

Okay, but good that it is solved.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

How can I involve in?

download the lykke app on ios or android and then you can sign up and buy lykke coins. Or check out the website. Right now they have an app as the exchange but they are going to have a website down the line. Its a forex exchange where Olsen is going to set it up where you can trade anything on the website. And there will be no fees for trading so will be very liquid exchange. People have asked where they make their money. I believe it will be from other big businesses that want to be part of the lykke exchange eco system. Customers don't get charged anything but the businesses will be charged to use the platform. I could be wrong, but I believe thats how its going to be set up.

if I want to buy some Lykke, should I deposit BTC directly in my 'Trading Wallet' OR deposit BTC to my 'Private Wallet' and then transfer to the 'Trading Wallet' on the mobile app ? or doesn't it make any difference ?

To buy and trade you need to deposit to the Trading-Wallet and you can do that directly. If you want an additional security-layer after buying LKK you can transact them to the private wallet using the cold-wallet-feature.
DesertDuke

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:35:26 PM

How can I involve in?

To buy and trade you need to deposit to the Trading-Wallet and you can do that directly. If you want an additional security-layer after buying LKK you can transact them to the private wallet using the cold-wallet-feature.

Thanks for your responses, most helpful.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

How can I involve in?

Thanks for your responses, most helpful.

Anytime! Smiley
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

Lykke and Worldview International Foundation event in Bangkok

Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global marketplace on the blockchain, and international NGO Worldview International Foundation (WIF) invite you to join a Blockchain & Natural Capital discussion. The talk, entitled Financing the Future of Sustainability, will take place on March 23, 2017, at Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand in Bangkok. (...)

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/lykke_and_worldview_international_foundation_event_in_bangkok
lamouette

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

Hey @tempus

I just download the app, deposited some BTC, and tried to send BTC from private wallet to trading wallet, a message poped up saying "it failed", and now both balances (trading and private) are at 0, is it a known bug ?? It's very odd. Should I just wait ??  Huh Huh

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

Hey @tempus

I just download the app, deposited some BTC, and tried to send BTC from private wallet to trading wallet, a message poped up saying "it failed", and now both balances (trading and private) are at 0, is it a known bug ?? It's very odd. Should I just wait ??  Huh Huh

What you could do is to check both addresses on the blockchain-explorer: https://blockchain.info

I'll also ask on slack and let you know once I have reply. But it's possible that they would ask that you write to support@lykke.com.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

@lamouette: just got the info that a user (maybe you?) wrote to support with the same issue and it's solved. And they'll update the client.

If it was another user and your problem isn't solved yet, please write to support. They would need the email address you used to register on Lykke.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: