Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144565 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Lykke adds margin trading to the Lykke Wallet
“Margin trading is an exciting development for us and especially for our community of traders,” said Richard Olsen, Lykke founder and CEO of Lykke Corp.

Demetrios Zamboglou, licensed representative of Lykke Vanuatu said: “For us, it represents another stage of growth for the Lykke Exchange, another way that we can offer instruments comparable to the largest international financial exchanges. And our user community gains access to a powerful tool for trading at the same level as the professionals.”

More information at https://www.lykke.com/company/news/margin-trading

Kirja

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

I added Lykke to my watch list, it somehow falling down in last month, i will probably buy some Lykke coins or whathever it is :-D
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

why don't they stopp to release new thing for a moment. they really should provide a desktop wallet first. i don't use the wallet on my iOS device. i hate to use an iOS wallet because of the touchscreen.

is it just me that is waiting for the desktop wallet?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

why don't they stopp to release new thing for a moment. they really should provide a desktop wallet first. i don't use the wallet on my iOS device. i hate to use an iOS wallet because of the touchscreen.

I pesonally had a bad memories with mobile wallet, I lost decent amount of one of my first crypto just because one wallet shows me wrong recovery phrase (I sent money for one adress and then in some strange way when I want to redisplay my phrase it showed me phrase of newly created wallet so when I have tried to recover my funds some times later it shows me round 0 Sad )

Secondly I don't like share my personal data, even such as phone number,
I really appreciate idea of Lykke  but I need something more privacy focused I am afraid Sad

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

No mate, you are not alone! I am using the Lykke wallet on android, but as you I really hate using a wallet and doing my trades on my phone. I am also desperately waiting for a decent desktop wallet. Also with the many features that Lykke offers, a desktop wallet would be just easier to use and to have a decent overview of the possibilities offered by lykke. Hopefully we will see a desktop wallet soon.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

I think they are thinking ahead, mobile trading is easier for people who can't be at their computers at any given time, but they should have a desktop trading platform.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

I think they are thinking ahead, mobile trading is easier for people who can't be at their computers at any given time, but they should have a desktop trading platform.

sure it is nice to be able to trade with you smartphone. and they implemented the separation of trading wallet / coins and the rest. but thats not thinking ahead to just have a mobile version.

is it really so hard to port the iOS app to an OSX app?
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

sure it is nice to be able to trade with you smartphone. and they implemented the separation of trading wallet / coins and the rest. but thats not thinking ahead to just have a mobile version.

is it really so hard to port the iOS app to an OSX app?

The web platform is under development and should be launched soon, you can see a preview at the LKK2Y Investor Deck Promo Sheet.
shangerlaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:24:50 AM

I just read on their roadmap they are adding the KYC that will basically have all your information. Get ready to get audited after they add that in. KYC- not decentralized. Its on the doing on the road map.  

https://trello.com/b/IV0PH2gs/lykke-roadmap
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

I just read on their roadmap they are adding the KYC that will basically have all your information. Get ready to get audited after they add that in. KYC- not decentralized. Its on the doing on the road map.  

Could you please expand this as you seem to have more information than the rest of us. Optimization means simpler and more efficient workflow in my book. Lykke is also one of Civic partners and while I suppose this card doesn't apply to that at all (Civic project is still in very early stages) I would lean into it first instead of saying "they will get all your information/you'll get audited" which doesn't make much sense for a finance company.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:13:23 AM

Hi .. I am new to Lykke. Haven't used it yet. I want to know, the withdrawal charges of sending USD/Bitcoin/Other currencies.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

Hi .. I am new to Lykke. Haven't used it yet. I want to know, the withdrawal charges of sending USD/Bitcoin/Other currencies.

Hey, Lykke doesn't charge any fees but some may apply when you withdraw to your bank account (on your bank side) for example.
shangerlaa

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

Could you please expand this as you seem to have more information than the rest of us. Optimization means simpler and more efficient workflow in my book. Lykke is also one of Civic partners and while I suppose this card doesn't apply to that at all (Civic project is still in very early stages) I would lean into it first instead of saying "they will get all your information/you'll get audited" which doesn't make much sense for a finance company.

Your book is not right. KYC- know your customer (invade our privacy). They audit you. And they are going to find out where your money comes from, what work you do, and how much you make. And if they don't like what they see gl to anyone on here. I went through it on coinbase and even had to send my tax info online to them before they would unlock my account. All I was doing was sending money from the bank to coinbase to put on an exchange to buy crypto. It was only like 400 dollars too. They are like cops doing a investigation.  Its part of being legalized in the usa so i get it but its a big hassel that I don't think people in the crypto space want. I see you guys allow people to put in their own price to bid on a crypto. That is nice update to the software. You guys might want to reconsider being legalized to the usa ruins the point of being decentralized. Just my 2 cents.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

Your book is not right. KYC- know your customer (invade our privacy). They audit you. And they are going to find out where your money comes from, what work you do, and how much you make. And if they don't like what they see gl to anyone on here. I went through it on coinbase and even had to send my tax info online to them before they would unlock my account. All I was doing was sending money from the bank to coinbase to put on an exchange to buy crypto. It was only like 400 dollars too. They are like cops doing a investigation.  Its part of being legalized in the usa so i get it but its a big hassel that I don't think people in the crypto space want. I see you guys allow people to put in their own price to bid on a crypto. That is nice update to the software. You guys might want to reconsider being legalized to the usa ruins the point of being decentralized. Just my 2 cents.

I understand but keep in mind that Lykke had KYC since the start and always aimed to be fully compliant. I personally think this is inevitable and the days of unregulated crypto exchanges are countered. If you want to transact anonymously then you should stick to privacy coins and localbitcoins or p2p transactions. Even then the risk of doing it over time will result in raising some concerns and even get detained for not using a business license.

We can discuss all day long about this but the fact is that governments only shot to try and "regulate" crypto is to aim at financial institutions and companies. Once you want to "cash" out you need to pass KYC at some point. The same thing happened to cash where now you can't really even buy a car or property with it, it's only used/allowed for day to day items or low amounts.
bribed

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:36 PM

Can someone tell me in which jurisdications Lykke is planning to operate in the future? As Lykke wants to bridge the digital asset economy with the traditional finance ecosystem, there are certainly different countries to operate in planned right?
shangerlaa

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

Your book is not right. KYC- know your customer (invade our privacy). They audit you. And they are going to find out where your money comes from, what work you do, and how much you make. And if they don't like what they see gl to anyone on here. I went through it on coinbase and even had to send my tax info online to them before they would unlock my account. All I was doing was sending money from the bank to coinbase to put on an exchange to buy crypto. It was only like 400 dollars too. They are like cops doing a investigation.  Its part of being legalized in the usa so i get it but its a big hassel that I don't think people in the crypto space want. I see you guys allow people to put in their own price to bid on a crypto. That is nice update to the software. You guys might want to reconsider being legalized to the usa ruins the point of being decentralized. Just my 2 cents.

I understand but keep in mind that Lykke had KYC since the start and always aimed to be fully compliant. I personally think this is inevitable and the days of unregulated crypto exchanges are countered. If you want to transact anonymously then you should stick to privacy coins and localbitcoins or p2p transactions. Even then the risk of doing it over time will result in raising some concerns and even get detained for not using a business license.

We can discuss all day long about this but the fact is that governments only shot to try and "regulate" crypto is to aim at financial institutions and companies. Once you want to "cash" out you need to pass KYC at some point. The same thing happened to cash where now you can't really even buy a car or property with it, it's only used/allowed for day to day items or low amounts.

Would like to hear how lykke is going to optimize the kyc. They need to figure out a way they don't harrass the good customers. Your talking to someone that probably has one of the best credit scores around and i got harrassed like a criminal on coinbase.  Maybe they are more strict in the USA cause i never had problem buyiing lykke coins or other crypto outside of the usa. You add kyc from usa I have a feeling it will be coinbase 2.0. Starts with kyc in USA then it leads to stuff like this. https://www.coindesk.com/14000-coinbase-bitcoin-could-be-affected-irs-tax-summons/ Its just my feedback but I think crypto are better off not trying to regulate in the usa.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

TREE-volution and sustainability projects: AMA with Alan Laubsch
If you want to know more about Lykke’s TREE Coin, climate action and sustainability projects, joins us for an AMA session with Alan Laubsch on Dec. 11 at 12:00 CET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtuOnQOwTA
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

Your book is not right. KYC- know your customer (invade our privacy). They audit you. And they are going to find out where your money comes from, what work you do, and how much you make. And if they don't like what they see gl to anyone on here. I went through it on coinbase and even had to send my tax info online to them before they would unlock my account. All I was doing was sending money from the bank to coinbase to put on an exchange to buy crypto. It was only like 400 dollars too. They are like cops doing a investigation.  Its part of being legalized in the usa so i get it but its a big hassel that I don't think people in the crypto space want. I see you guys allow people to put in their own price to bid on a crypto. That is nice update to the software. You guys might want to reconsider being legalized to the usa ruins the point of being decentralized. Just my 2 cents.

Would like to hear how lykke is going to optimize the kyc. They need to figure out a way they don't harrass the good customers. Your talking to someone that probably has one of the best credit scores around and i got harrassed like a criminal on coinbase.  Maybe they are more strict in the USA cause i never had problem buyiing lykke coins or other crypto outside of the usa. You add kyc from usa I have a feeling it will be coinbase 2.0. Starts with kyc in USA then it leads to stuff like this. https://www.coindesk.com/14000-coinbase-bitcoin-could-be-affected-irs-tax-summons/ Its just my feedback but I think crypto are better off not trying to regulate in the usa.

Lykke's goal is not to provide an anonymous or semi-anonymous marketplace. The company doesn't deal exclusively with cryptos and it's also focused on FX, Stocks, Bonds and many more financial tools including new digital asset classes (from music rights to even real estate when regulations allow it). Yes Lykke has also a decentralized approach to custody which is an innovation but crucial in becoming a truly global marketplace holding trillions in assets. And obviously direct ownership is deeply tied to identity. We can speculate all we want about the need for privacy and I'm sure there's a strong argument there, however at the current state of affairs in the world, with countries becoming much more aggressive in the control and surveillance of their citizens actions, any effort on that front seems like an utopia in my humble opinion.

Creating immutable and public global databases like blockchains are the perfect solution for this, that's the irony of it all. We know it will bring plenty of advantages and improvements like transparency, efficiency and speed (eventually) but with governments and states still in place same can be said for further lack of privacy, regulation and taxation.
bribed

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:50 PM

Lykke's goal is not to provide an anonymous or semi-anonymous marketplace. The company doesn't deal exclusively with cryptos and it's also focused on FX, Stocks, Bonds and many more financial tools including new digital asset classes (from music rights to even real estate when regulations allow it). Yes Lykke has also a decentralized approach to custody which is an innovation but crucial in becoming a truly global marketplace holding trillions in assets. And obviously direct ownership is deeply tied to identity. We can speculate all we want about the need for privacy and I'm sure there's a strong argument there, however at the current state of affairs in the world, with countries becoming much more aggressive in the control and surveillance of their citizens actions, any effort on that front seems like an utopia in my humble opinion.

Creating immutable and public global databases like blockchains are the perfect solution for this, that's the irony of it all. We know it will bring plenty of advantages and improvements like transparency, efficiency and speed (eventually) but with governments and states still in place same can be said for further lack of privacy, regulation and taxation.

Agree to that! There is no reason to do anonymous business when you are acting legit. Only people that aim to do shady stuff or that want to evade taxation want to stay anonymous while investing. As you wrote: ownership to certain asset classes is deeply tied to identity, thats the nature of it. Lykke aims to be a semi decentralized platform, where you will be in charge over your money but still have someone to talk to if you face problems.
On the other hand I also vouch for privacy and I am scared about the data masses that are collected by certain companies and governments. This can backfire heavily at some point and the question of anonymity in certain areas of life is definitely not to be overlooked. We will see where this is heading in the near future.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

I correctly understood that this coin is an EXCHANGE? If yes. Then why should it grow in price?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: