Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144568 times)
polente

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

I've told that Lykke is one of the fastest exchanges/wallets out and i've decided to give it a try. So, i bought some ETH yesterday. My ETH is visible on my wallet but in the transaction details, it says "in process". It's been more than 30 hours but still no progress. Also they're not responding my mails, they're just sending auto-replies.

I'll be posting updates here to inform new comers and potential Lykke users.

TLDR; Still waiting to have ETHs that i bought.

I'll continue to update here for every 24 hours, so people can follow up progress.

It's been more than 54 hours since i've bought some ETH by selling (giving) USD. USD transaction settled up immediately to the Lykke system but ETH transaction to my exchange wallet seems "in process" since then. (Yes, 54 hours)

Thanks to mtnsaa, helped me to speed up support by contacting support team and they have sent an email that says basically "Dev team will resolve your issue". Actually i was trying to have an idea about how fast Lykke resolves transactions, now i have more than just an idea. Smiley

Hmm sounds bad man, but dont worry, Lykke is a professional company, they will solve your issue, Im certain of that. But of course its a pretty long (too long) wait for an ETH transaction, kind of discouraging. Hope this will be resolved soon!

Thank you buddy! I don't doubt that they will resolve it. But waiting more than 2 days for a taker order that you had is too much. Cheers!
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:34 PM

Lykke raised 6 million CHF in 24 hours of LKK2Y token sale
“We are very pleased with these results,” said Richard Olsen, Lykke founder and CEO. “We are also heartened by the overwhelming support that we continue to receive for our trading platform and for the long-term goals of our company.” LKK2Y is a two-year forward, Ethereum-based token that grants the right to receive digital shares in Lykke Corp exactly two years after execution.

The sale began at 12:00 on December 12 for whitelisted participants and at 14:00 on the same day for all qualified traders and lasted for 24 hours. The secondary market will be started on December 18.

More information https://www.lykke.com/company/news/lkk2y-finished

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:14 PM

Update on ETH processing issues
Dear users, we are terribly sorry about current delay with processing ETH transactions. It was caused by the leftovers of the external factor that affected the work of ETH Blockchain in general, along with our internal adjustments. Our Dev team is working hard to provide the solution as soon as possible. We do our best to make sure that all delayed transactions are processed and balances get updated by the beginning of next week.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
polente

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

I've told that Lykke is one of the fastest exchanges/wallets out and i've decided to give it a try. So, i bought some ETH yesterday. My ETH is visible on my wallet but in the transaction details, it says "in process". It's been more than 30 hours but still no progress. Also they're not responding my mails, they're just sending auto-replies.

I'll continue to update here for every 24 hours, so people can follow up progress.

It's been more than 54 hours since i've bought some ETH by selling (giving) USD. USD transaction settled up immediately to the Lykke system but ETH transaction to my exchange wallet seems "in process" since then. (Yes, 54 hours)

Thanks to mtnsaa, helped me to speed up support by contacting support team and they have sent an email that says basically "Dev team will resolve your issue". Actually i was trying to have an idea about how fast Lykke resolves transactions, now i have more than just an idea. Smiley

It's been more than 100 hours(!) and no progress. Also it's hard to find someone when you have issues, fyi.
Kalahan

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

Does anyone else get "Hold up! Server error", when he tries uploading a document for verification?
felixyz

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

Can we trade btc/usd without verification?
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

You can but there's a certain limit/volume, full KYC is also required for depositing/withdrawing fiat.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:52:16 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 08:02:21 PM by kawacaki

Is lykke taking coins in consideration when devs ask to being added to the lykke exchange?  

Is Tempus not around anymore?

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

Is lykke taking coins in consideration when devs ask to being added to the lykke exchange?  

Is Tempus not around anymore?

Hey kawacaki! Since Oct./Nov. I don't officially work for Lykke anymore because of a lack of time and some other personal reasons. But of course I'm still around and in good contact with the team and I try to help - but more a bit backstage. mtnsaa is the top dog on the community-front now! ;-) 
kawacaki

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

Hi Tempus! Good to know you are still supporting Lykke.
I am also still holding and adding lykke. Very encouraging to see all the hard work that's been put in by the lykke team.
See you around!

felixyz

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:13 PM

You can but there's a certain limit/volume, full KYC is also required for depositing/withdrawing fiat.

I see - so we can deposit crypto, trade on usd par and withdraw crypto again without verification?
What's the limit you talk about? Is the exchange only working as a mobile app?
polente

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

It's been more than 100 hours(!) and no progress. Also it's hard to find someone when you have issues, fyi.

It's been 7 days. And i still can't trade or withdraw my ETHs on Lykke. I need those ETHs (that's why i've used Lykke). What's your suggestion to do?
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

Lykke realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/lykke/real_time

akkarin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

Same problem here. I bought some BTC, and status stucked in process. Not responding my mails, i couldn't do any exchange with my asset. I wrote in Telegram but it didn't change anything. I think it's not too hard to approve it manuel. Why this process taking too long and can anyone solve my problem?
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

Same problem here. I bought some BTC, and status stucked in process. Not responding my mails, i couldn't do any exchange with my asset. I wrote in Telegram but it didn't change anything. I think it's not too hard to approve it manuel. Why this process taking too long and can anyone solve my problem?

As far as I know, Lykke use blockchain to settle transaction. Nowadays Bitcoin blockchain is jammed by unconfirmed transactions. It's terribly bad for lykke to handle transaction. Eth blockchain is also captured by cryptokitties. Both two top blockchain are NOT healthy. That's the problem.

I hope you to solve problem well as soon as possible.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:43:27 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 03:49:01 PM by mtnsaa

Lykke Changes Operational Mode
Along with 40% growth of Lykke user base in December, scalability challenges have arisen. As you may have heard, mining fees and transaction times have recently skyrocketed, and the whole industry is now scrambling to find solutions to make blockchains more efficient. Let’s talk numbers: since Lykke Exchange was launched in June 2016, we’ve seen Bitcoin transaction fees increase by more than 24,000%. In first three weeks of December 2017 alone, Lykke has paid more 45 BTC (around USD 740,000) in fees for offchain settlement channels.

Even with those extreme fees, Lykke is breaking even this year, but we could be channeling these funds into new features and products and delivering returns to our investors. Lykke is currently the only exchange to be semi-decentralized and to offer 0% commission to its users. Both of these are core to our philosophy, but right now our main priority is ensuring that Lykke Exchange is functional and accessible to everyone. These considerations led us to decide to switch our exchange to a centralized model.

Full read at https://www.lykke.com/company/news/Lykke-Changes-Operational-Mode
kawacaki

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

I understand the reasoning, but i must say I am really disappointed by this news.
I hope this really will be temporary cause i feel that lykke is going in the wrong direction by centralizing its exchange.
have a good holiday everyone!

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:07:54 PM

I understand the reasoning, but i must say I am really disappointed by this news.
I hope this really will be temporary cause i feel that lykke is going in the wrong direction by centralizing its exchange.
have a good holiday everyone!

It was a very hard decision from what I know but as you said, it's only logical. This is more due to the current state of blockchain technology, it just doesn't scale yet and it's very far away from doing so. Either way Lykke as it's mentioned in the blogpost is working hard on its own solution which seems very promising. That will take a while but it's always the goal, Lykke didn't stay semi-decentralized for so long if it didn't believe in the power of it.

Hopefully it's temporary but if it takes a while to find a better solution, so be it, that's my personal opinion of course.

Thanks and happy holidays to you too kawacaki!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

Does Lykke have a future? I notice the price doesn't really change and has remained under $.40 for awhile.

Campaign Manager (2018)
mihir

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:21 AM

Guidelines for listing new coin on lykke exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: