Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th]  (Read 469875 times)
oxfeeefeee

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:42:58 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 06:15:38 PM by oxfeeefeee

Just received dividends of 0.00000978 per share!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Wow, that was fast....

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
buzzdave
VIP

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:03:44 PM

Pics just posted:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.msg2815244#msg2815244

buzzdave
VIP

Activity: 472

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:08:24 PM

I see dividends too!

dRMergatroid

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:21:09 PM

Oh, Thank You, thank you, thank you.

x1000 and it will be all smiles around my house.

poor trolls.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:23:40 PM

Pictures + hash-rate proof when rigs go online in numbers = 1 BTC/share

If 1 share still represents 200 Mh/s then 1 BTC per share would be terrible value. You can get 200 Mh/s for 0.5379816 BTC right now from DMS.MINING and that price will get lower with every difficulty increase, just as these shares will. Why are you expecting the price to increase as value decreases? Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if it did hit 1 BTC per share because there's a lot of stupid people around who just seem to throw BTC at anything without doing any research or maths.
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:26:26 PM

If 1 share still represents 200 Mh/s then 1 BTC per share would be terrible value. You can get 200 Mh/s for 0.5379816 BTC right now from DMS.MINING and that price will get lower with every difficulty increase, just as these shares will. Why are you expecting the price to increase as value decreases? Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if it did hit 1 BTC per share because there's a lot of stupid people around who just seem to throw BTC at anything without doing any research or maths.

Yeah, except DMS.Mining isn't a mining asset and won't work like one unless you're continuously losing money. A better comparison would be TAT.VM or my own BFMines.

.b

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:38:54 PM

Yeah, except DMS.Mining isn't a mining asset and won't work like one unless you're continuously losing money. A better comparison would be TAT.VM or my own BFMines.

.b

Who cares whether it's actually a mining asset or not, when it pays the same as one?
furuknap

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:41:59 PM

.b

Who cares whether it's actually a mining asset or not, when it pays the same as one?

It doesn't, like I said. It pays only like one as long as difficulty skyrockets. If the rise goes down or even falls, DMS.Mining won't behave like anything mining related and will be a guaranteed loss, unlike a mining asset.

I've written more about it here:

http://coin.furuknap.net/understanding-dms/

.b

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:58:14 PM

.b

It doesn't, like I said. It pays only like one as long as difficulty skyrockets. If the rise goes down or even falls, DMS.Mining won't behave like anything mining related and will be a guaranteed loss, unlike a mining asset.

.b

Difficulty doesn't need to "skyrocket", it needs to increase by a couple of percent, which it will continue to do so for quite a while. By the time DMS closes, 200 Mh/s will be like mining with a CPU today - completely pointless.

You keep saying that and keep getting slapped down by Deprived.

Difficulty increase slowed from about 28% to about 10% a month ago then went up to 23%. DMS.MINING behaved exactly the same, proving that what you are saying is simply wrong.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:03:52 PM

.b

Difficulty doesn't need to "skyrocket", it needs to increase by a couple of percent, which it will continue to do so for quite a while. By the time DMS closes, 200 Mh/s will be like mining with a CPU today - completely pointless.

Difficulty increase slowed from about 28% to about 10% a month ago then went up to 23%. DMS.MINING behaved exactly the same, proving that what you are saying is simply wrong.

If difficulty slowed down to increasing just a couple of percent, prices on mining assets would skyrocket instead, but DMS.Mining would stop quickly and not rise in price.

If you believe I'm wrong, put your money where your mouth is. Buying DMS.Mining now would be a steal when you see that comparable outputs go for two and three times as much. You'll make a killing if you're right in that they will work the same. There's easy money there, no need to give it away by spilling your knowledge.

.b

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:26:45 PM

.b

If difficulty slowed down to increasing just a couple of percent, prices on mining assets would skyrocket instead, but DMS.Mining would stop quickly and not rise in price.

If you believe I'm wrong, put your money where your mouth is. Buying DMS.Mining now would be a steal when you see that comparable outputs go for two and three times as much. You'll make a killing if you're right in that they will work the same. There's easy money there, no need to give it away by spilling your knowledge.

.b

Why do you think a mining asset which provides a fixed hash rate would "skyrocket" with a small difficulty increase? Any difficulty increase at all means less income from the asset, therefore it's value decreases. That's just simple logic. If the share price increased due to a decrease in value, then that just proves my point that there are a lot of stupid people throwing money at stuff without doing the maths or any research. Logically, a decrease in value should result in a corresponding decrease in share price.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:44:53 PM

Why do you think a mining asset which provides a fixed hash rate would "skyrocket" with a small difficulty increase? Any difficulty increase at all means less income from the asset, therefore it's value decreases. That's just simple logic. If the share price increased due to a decrease in value, then that just proves my point that there are a lot of stupid people throwing money at stuff without doing the maths or any research. Logically, a decrease in value should result in a corresponding decrease in share price.

Right now, 200mhs at 0.4 gets you 200+% interest per year. If difficulty increased only by 5-10% per month, that would mean that in a year, the profit would still be in the 100-150% per year range.

Microsoft currently stands at around 3% per year. NASDAQ composite stands at somewhere between 4-7% per year. Something paying 25 times that would skyrocket over night.

You're forgetting that the market has already priced in the upcoming difficulty changes. Because of the fear that this will go on perpetually, the prices drop like rocks. However, if that doesn't happen (and there are already signs it may slow down when you see the skepticism about any mining investments these days) then profitability for these assets will be so high that they comparable prices would go through the roof. Megabigpower is struggling to sell out their 400 available October 400gh/s miners, and even if they sold all those today and had them in operation tomorrow, accounting for 100th, that would only keep the momentum of the current growth up for another month.

If difficulty completely stoppped today, any currently available mining asset that would survive more than 3 years would probably rise to 10-15 times its current price overnight. You'd still get your money back and beat most Wall Street investment funds by 200%.

If you need evidence of this, look at ASICMiner, where the market expects them to maintain their relative hash power for a long time. Right now, the market is paying 10x per hash of what they are paying for fixed-rate assets like 100TH, TAT.VM, and BFMines (ASICMiner now costs just over 10BTC for 200mhs). The market has no fear of difficulty increases becaus ASICMiner can grow. However, if difficulty stopped rising, the effect would be the same as if they rose perpetually because they would maintain, like ASICMiner is expected, their relative hash rate.

.b

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:42:52 AM

Right now, 200mhs at 0.4 gets you 200+% interest per year. If difficulty increased only by 5-10% per month, that would mean that in a year, the profit would still be in the 100-150% per year range.

Microsoft currently stands at around 3% per year. NASDAQ composite stands at somewhere between 4-7% per year. Something paying 25 times that would skyrocket over night.

You're forgetting that the market has already priced in the upcoming difficulty changes. Because of the fear that this will go on perpetually, the prices drop like rocks. However, if that doesn't happen (and there are already signs it may slow down when you see the skepticism about any mining investments these days) then profitability for these assets will be so high that they comparable prices would go through the roof. Megabigpower is struggling to sell out their 400 available October 400gh/s miners, and even if they sold all those today and had them in operation tomorrow, accounting for 100th, that would only keep the momentum of the current growth up for another month.

If difficulty completely stoppped today, any currently available mining asset that would survive more than 3 years would probably rise to 10-15 times its current price overnight. You'd still get your money back and beat most Wall Street investment funds by 200%.

If you need evidence of this, look at ASICMiner, where the market expects them to maintain their relative hash power for a long time. Right now, the market is paying 10x per hash of what they are paying for fixed-rate assets like 100TH, TAT.VM, and BFMines (ASICMiner now costs just over 10BTC for 200mhs). The market has no fear of difficulty increases becaus ASICMiner can grow. However, if difficulty stopped rising, the effect would be the same as if they rose perpetually because they would maintain, like ASICMiner is expected, their relative hash rate.

.b

Difficulty increases of 5-10% per month are completely unrealistic for at least the next few months. It's increasing by around 10-20% each round. In the coming months, we'll see BitFury, KnC, Active Mining, HashFast and BTCMAN all entering the market. We're not going to be seeing 5% increases per round any time soon, never mind per month.

Just look at your asset, BFMines. The bids are at 3/4 of your IPO price and you haven't even sold 2/5 of your shares yet. By the time you get your miner, you won't have sold any more shares and the bids will be less than half the IPO price. Your investors are already losing 25% and they haven't even seen 1 Satoshi yet.

Look at TAT.VM, currently trading at less than half the price of it's IPO.

To claim that share prices for such assets will "skyrocket" with small percentage difficulty increase just proves you don't know what you are talking about or are just blatantly telling lies. Difficulty will have to "skyrocket" in order to see such small percentage increases and in that case, all these fixed hash rate assets will become basically worthless.

It's a simple and obvious fact that fixed hash rate mining assets will lose value over time because with all the hashing power set to come online, difficulty is only going to increase. If the share price does not drop accordingly, then people are just being stupid and paying too much.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 05:38:02 AM

It's a simple and obvious fact that fixed hash rate mining assets will lose value over time because with all the hashing power set to come online, difficulty is only going to increase. If the share price does not drop accordingly, then people are just being stupid and paying too much.

You... didn't really understand anything of what I just said, did you?

That's fine, I'm sure you're good at painting or herding cows or something else.

.b

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:34:14 AM

That's fine, I'm sure you're good at painting or herding cows or something else.

.b

Normally your on point furuknap, but I think you are a little blinded by your interests on this point.  PMB's are a loser and the only reason you are defending them is because you are selling one.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:14:29 AM

.b

I understood what you said perfectly fine. It is you that does not understand (or perhaps you do but have ulterior motives) which is evident from the completely unrealistic scenarios you keep painting in order to lend credence to your argument and your asset.

You've been told this dozens of times now by numerous people.
Dexter770221
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:35:02 AM

Since 100TH automatically disburses BTC as it comes in, you should begin to see small deposits on your pico accounts.

This and solo mining makes this asset very different from others. In luck strikes you may see 4-5 times more dividends that you can invest immedietly. That may be a reason why this asset wiil be worth more...

Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:04:11 AM

100TH has only 104G onw , i wanna know when it will be deploy  100th completely .september?october? or even longer??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Dexter770221
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:06:16 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2013, 10:59:42 AM by Dexter770221

100TH has only 104G onw , i wanna know when it will be deploy  100th completely .september?october? or even longer??
Next two weeks tops (it's my guess). Hardware is almost finished (Dave recived some already) and have to be delivered to datacenter.

EDIT:
In all that mess and excitment we just missed report Smiley
https://picostocks.com/docs/index/19

We expect mining hardware to arrive at the data center next week. We are finalizing the preparation of the power supply, internet communication and device management. We are also validating the dividend distribution process. We have connected a very small demo device with only 4-hcards to a mining pool. The revenues from the mining pool will be sent to the asset's dividend account (19t7RxwXdfiwQMyQ3JVB16e9HgV7omijSs) and distributed automatically. We plan later to pay dividend immediately after mining a block (after default 100 confirmations).
Created on 2013-07-27 15:05:00 by Leszek Rychlewski; Published on 2013-07-27 15:11:01 by koji;

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: