Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting closer to Halving but .. no increase ?  (Read 10304 times)
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:08:45 AM

I see a little but constant leverage up.... probably an increase could be divided in the long time...

Yes the increase in bitcoin price will be gradually so that it can maintain its stability and wont crash again like the past halving.

I like the slow rise of the bitcoin. This will make the mass adoption easier. If it is too volatile, people will not invest.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

I see a little but constant leverage up.... probably an increase could be divided in the long time...

Yes the increase in bitcoin price will be gradually so that it can maintain its stability and wont crash again like the past halving.

I like the slow rise of the bitcoin. This will make the mass adoption easier. If it is too volatile, people will not invest.

Yes if its to volatile people will have a hard time thinking weather if its good to invest in bitcoin so the slow rise is good for bitcoin.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:16:04 PM

According to preev the price of bitcoin is very stable at 423 price and i think it will increase more after month ends. Just lets hope that the price will gradually increase before block halving ends..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:38:21 PM

According to preev the price of bitcoin is very stable at 423 price and i think it will increase more after month ends. Just lets hope that the price will gradually increase before block halving ends..

There is slow increase of the price for some weeks now. If the trend continues, the price will be $500 in May or June.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:57:48 PM

The halving is indeed getting closer but this is not saying the price must rise before it, I even think the price is going down before the halving and after the halving rise to a high amount.
A lot of people are also saying this in the speculations section and I think they are right.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:18:31 PM

The halving is indeed getting closer but this is not saying the price must rise before it, I even think the price is going down before the halving and after the halving rise to a high amount.
A lot of people are also saying this in the speculations section and I think they are right.
The price action will be contrary to what the majority expect,as it usually happens in such cases.

this space is intentionally left blank
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16582

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:00:21 AM

Try a different approach: what profit do miners make? Given the life time of their equipment before the hash rate makes it worthless, the equipment, electricity and capital cost should be less than the revenue of mined bitcoins.
It's can't be too much, as more people would join them and competition lowers the expected profit. So let's assume it's 10-20%. The block halving is included in this estimate, as miners know exactly when it will happen.
This means each block produces 2.5 to 5 BTC profit now, and after the halving some mining equipment won't be worth the electricity anymore. Hash rate can go down a bit, and the remaining miners get a lower profit with a bit less competition.

Current daily volume in bitcoin sales is 115,256 BTC. That is 800 BTC per block on average. Newly mined bitcoins make up 3% of the daily volume. That will go to 1.5% after the halving if the rest of the transactions stay the same. I don't expect losing 1.5% of the daily volume to have much influence on the price. The effect on miners is much larger though.

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:20:17 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 04:05:23 PM by jak1

Is it normal ? I wasn't here when the old halving block rewards happened before so I'm not sure how things work exactly but logically ... should we see a price increase (at least little bit) since we are getting closer and closer ?

lets see whats happens close to halving
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:02:58 AM

I think we just have to wait for a couple months till it will rise, most likely its gonna rise after the halving and not before it.
This is also what speculators are saying, and I think they are right.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:08:24 AM

I think we just have to wait for a couple months till it will rise, most likely its gonna rise after the halving and not before it.
This is also what speculators are saying, and I think they are right.

What speculators? I think the speculation before the block halving will make the price go up as people will start with panic buying a few days to a week before the actual halving. After the block halving people will start with securing their profits.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:35:01 AM

The halving will be very good but its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna rise in my eyes.
I do not know when its gonna increase but you do not have to worry that its not gonna rise for sure!
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:25:44 AM

Yes if its to volatile people will have a hard time thinking weather if its good to invest in bitcoin so the slow rise is good for bitcoin.
You see that the halving will be not good for Bitcoin this time and there are also a lot of people that is saying that the price wont even rise after the halving and that will be bad.
So now the most people are also upset because the value is not being higher and that is bad.
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:55:34 AM

You see that the halving will be not good for Bitcoin this time and there are also a lot of people that is saying that the price wont even rise after the halving and that will be bad.
So now the most people are also upset because the value is not being higher and that is bad.

I am not so upset. I like to stable price for the time being. The stability can attract more investors.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

You can indeed say that the halving will be not that good now around this time because the value isnt rising so that is quite bad, but you never know what will happen with the value.
And it is almost impossible to predict because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know it will be.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:59:01 PM

You can indeed say that the halving will be not that good now around this time because the value isnt rising so that is quite bad, but you never know what will happen with the value.
And it is almost impossible to predict because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know it will be.

Well i think that things will be pretty much stagnant before the halving. Only after the actual halving that things will change.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:06:13 PM

The halving will be very good but its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna rise in my eyes.
I do not know when its gonna increase but you do not have to worry that its not gonna rise for sure!
Why you think price will not rise? if you look closely in the current market trend most of the elite trader also believe this trend gonna pump hard. Its better to hold all your coin for now.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:36:33 PM

There is most likely gonna be a increase but this will be later visible from now one its still not visible, I think the bitcoin will rise when the halving has been done and not before it.
Before it could even go to a lower amount because of the buyers and sellers.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:38:32 PM

This look like I would call an increase. In any case, you have to be patient, the big rise will not happen when you expect it, you will probably be sleeping and you will wake up at something like 525 dollars, then you know the party has started and there can only be a way up from there, until then just keep making as much BTC as you can, because a year from now people will be regretting not buying all this 3 figure BTC.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

we are pretty close to halving now and after several weeks no increase for bitcoin prices seems today slowly but sure the prices has rise up and i had buying during prices $430 and the current prices $435-$438 but i'm still hold my bitcoin and hoping we will reach to $440 today or tomorrow
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:27:51 PM

we are pretty close to halving now and after several weeks no increase for bitcoin prices seems today slowly but sure the prices has rise up and i had buying during prices $430 and the current prices $435-$438 but i'm still hold my bitcoin and hoping we will reach to $440 today or tomorrow

I think we're not much close to the halving. Only the price rise happening is just of the technology and on its gradual rise. The halving effects will cause a increase in price when you are one or two weeks away from halving date.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████