Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting closer to Halving but .. no increase ?  (Read 10304 times)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:21:03 AM

I don't know what you mean about no increase but Bitcoins ARE slowly, steadily increasing in value from $400 to $450 in just about a month.

You might've not noticed but there really is an increase.

this topic started in March, the price value of bitcoin even dropped some back there, from $400+ to $370 as i remember. the nearly increase sure is obvious like a sky rocket, no one can not notice.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:45:11 PM

Yeah we are close to the days of Bitcoin halving, but often we were having a small increase in price. So this would possibly get us a big increase on day of halving.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:47:23 PM

Yeah we are close to the days of Bitcoin halving, but often we were having a small increase in price. So this would possibly get us a big increase on day of halving.

Several small increases combined add up to something decent after some time. I prefer it this way rather than seeing one peak that gets dumped down again after a while.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:55:02 PM

Yeah its getting closer but if you see the price is very stable they are affraid for bitcoin crash because block halving is to far..
And i think even after block halving it need more months or weeks before we will see that the price will increase as like other opinion..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
AlexM

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:16:00 PM

Yeah its getting closer but if you see the price is very stable they are affraid for bitcoin crash because block halving is to far..
And i think even after block halving it need more months or weeks before we will see that the price will increase as like other opinion..

I think many miners have held back many of there coins to sell after halving. So the price may (initially go up only to) end up lower... but after all is sorted in a few months time Bitcoin will begin to rise in price, possibly near the end of the year.

Smiley 1KQdUW6gjbJrdWUuLfMvaLzceMVE2dniB9
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:47:06 PM

im starting to get a bit worried at the moment too because i want the price to go clearly up as fast as possible and not much time before halving it is still really stable and not going up

in my opinion the price still has a lot of potential in growing we might just need to be a bit more patient and wait till it will reach the new heights in the near future
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

Well, we are up $75 over the last 90 days. That is a significant increase.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:54:24 PM

I think if the price does happen to increase just before the block halving then I think a dump will be happening at the halving day or just after it as people will start to secure profits.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:11:30 AM

I don't know what you mean about no increase but Bitcoins ARE slowly, steadily increasing in value from $400 to $450 in just about a month.

this topic started in March, the price value of bitcoin even dropped some back there, from $400+ to $370 as i remember. the nearly increase sure is obvious like a sky rocket, no one can not notice.
The value keeps stable for a long time and that is indeed quite bad and that must change soon for a lot of people because they want to make of course profit with it.
And they already waited a long time so it must be soon that they can earn money with it but you are not for sure because we cant control it.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:45:08 PM

it's already priced in, the price won't rise

/s
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:48:37 PM

I think many miners have held back many of there coins to sell after halving. So the price may (initially go up only to) end up lower... but after all is sorted in a few months time Bitcoin will begin to rise in price, possibly near the end of the year.
Yeah your but now according to preev the price is now 453 and its gradually increase but im not use if it will continues increase.. because there still possibility that the price will dump again..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

Yes, the price is definitely increasing but no one is noticing that increase and it will start to increase with more speed as the month of June and July come more nearer, just wait a little more and continue to buy bitcoins.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:19:33 AM

The actual increase in the price of bitcoin will be started when halving occur and the current small increase in the price is just because of the speculations about the price at halving, whenever the halving occur the price will continue to increase with each day pass.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:04:38 PM

No, after the halving it will not require any more weeks or months for the price to start increasing, I believe that at the time of having the price will start to increase and till halving it will reach to a reasonable price and after the halving the price will be at speed of sky rocket.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:15:59 AM

No, after the halving it will not require any more weeks or months for the price to start increasing, I believe that at the time of having the price will start to increase and till halving it will reach to a reasonable price and after the halving the price will be at speed of sky rocket.

The price has already started to rise. In the begin of the year, the price was around $350. It is around $450 now.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:33:24 AM

The price has already started to rise. In the begin of the year, the price was around $350. It is around $450 now.

my view is the following..in that everytime we get some traction for price rise...the FUD starts to keep the price down ..or whales come out and play the market like a banjo

but the below is what I think is gonna happen...ie it will rise a bit more...if we are lucky it will settle out at say 500 usd for this year

this is how btc has progressed imho

2013 (Oct) when I started mining was $150 usd

2014 (bubble comes and then gone) price was around say $250

2015 $350

2016 say (again if lucky) 500 usd when it all shakes out after halving (and the next round of doom/dismay and fud comes out to keep the price down for whale accumulation)

etc

thus it is 'adoption' imho .....and I don't see enough to pump the price..but do see enough to float the price (assuming bag holders like me also continue to hold)

but hey...we would be 'ecstatic' if such returns were happening on our 401k or at least I would be Smiley

hope I'm wrong and it pumps to the moon..but those are my expectations...then again I'm always wrong on this stuff so perhaps I've managed to eliminate the above as a possibility Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:39:43 PM

Yeah your but now according to preev the price is now 453 and its gradually increase but im not use if it will continues increase.. because there still possibility that the price will dump again..

The price is increasing but not too faster, may be when halving will come than the price will going fast but you can't say that no increase. if you see last  2 or 3 months the different the price of the bitcoins going up and up. i hope you will see when halving come the price of bitcoins will cross 800$.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:38:35 PM

The increase of the halving will be seen after the halving and not before it, I even think when the halving is coming close the bitcoin will lower a bit.
We cannot predict this right now but this are just all speculations of course.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

The increase of the halving will be seen after the halving and not before it, I even think when the halving is coming close the bitcoin will lower a bit.

Yeah there is full possibility that we will see higher price after the halving and not before that, I hope people will hold their coins and not sell if price is lower at halving.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:14:29 PM

Yeah there is full possibility that we will see higher price after the halving and not before that, I hope people will hold their coins and not sell if price is lower at halving.

I also hope they will hold their coins till the halving has been happened because its also good for them due to the fact they can than make nice profits.
The halving will have a good affect on the price without any doubts.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: