Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are electric cars bad for the oil industry?  (Read 23574 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

Electric cars are a good solution for our ecology, since fuel-fueled cars are very polluting nature. In my opinion, electronic cars should use alternative electricity, because we need to take care of our future environment.

It's really good to our mother earth since it reduces global warming although it's had a bad effect to a fuel industry, but I personally prefer to use electric car, not only to avoid pollution but also it is cheaper than fuel.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

If someday all will use an electric car for sure it will give a great impact in oil industry but oil is not only for cars theres still things that needed oil so oil industry will still remain but maybe will lower the prices or might higher the prices because of lower consumer.
Thira

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?

Oil industry have also other way to make money.... not only car... there is industry that need OIL!

I think it cannot affect so much because this electric cars are limited in usage, there is time limit to run and need to recharge it, in charging needs several hours to full charge the battery, in that process i think its very hard, and very inconvenience, many hours spent and wasted during operation, unlike in gasoline many refilling gas station all over the place no hassle.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?
For me electric can is not bad to oil industry, but electric car is very expensive not all people can afford to buy that thing. Although its good in environment.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

Electric cars is a good models in the future no pollution and beautiful to see like before or nowadays the vehicle like jeepney in the Philippines the most problem is expensive oil industry.
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

True, electric vehicles will increase, so the use of oil will decrease, and the oil industry will be reduced. Like, electronic money grows, the traditional currency will fall sharply.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

It is bad but not for now, there are many people who can't buy an electric cars that's why it won't affect the oil industry at this moment. But sooner or later oil industry will go down and let's welcome the electric cars. The demands for oil industry will decrease and the oil industry will be damaged or broke, oil industry is in trouble in the future.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

Predictions that electric vehicles will so reduce oil demand in the next decade as ... the imminent peak of oil production and the possible end of civilization .
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

I had an electric bike before and i find it very convenient. its easy to use and eco friendly too. i would say it can affect the oil industry.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

electric cars are the future of cars and i would says yes these things bad for the oil industry because if electric cars has already mass produced
i think people will more likely use these cars and will leave gasoline-fueled cars

Electric cars are high technology kind of transportation for now. It lessen the consumption of oil that used by the oil type cars that normally used today. As of now not all people can afford to buy an electric cars not like the oil type cars that still exist now.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

electric cars are the future of cars and i would says yes these things bad for the oil industry because if electric cars has already mass produced
i think people will more likely use these cars and will leave gasoline-fueled cars

Electric cars are high technology kind of transportation for now. It lessen the consumption of oil that used by the oil type cars that normally used today. As of now not all people can afford to buy an electric cars not like the oil type cars that still exist now.
Its all about competence, between oil industry and electric car technology. Electric cars can reduced pollution on the environment I think it is much useful in a future . But Before we buy,let us know the limits of electric cars and we must research the things how effectiveness in a country.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Well i dont think oil will be dow because electeic cars are just limited in power. Car that are using gasoline is still better and powerfull. Electric cars ia good it is enviromental friendly but cars that are using oil is still the best.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

I've been driving electric cars for years and love them - they are the future. I'd never go back to a fossil car.
Yes, electric cars is a big threat to oil industry. There are already successful electric cars design many years past but still hidden to the public for mass production, oil industry prevent them to show up because its a big negative effect for oil business of the whole world.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

I've been driving electric cars for years and love them - they are the future. I'd never go back to a fossil car.
Yes, electric cars is a big threat to oil industry. There are already successful electric cars design many years past but still hidden to the public for mass production, oil industry prevent them to show up because its a big negative effect for oil business of the whole world.
Electric cars are the proof that we are in the stage of evolution and a lot of people are now getting into the industry of electric cars because it is eco friendly and it is suited for this era that we are in, the technology era so the oil industry will be going to get bankrupt soon since one of its big market is the cars that need gas.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Title.

Electric cars are good for the environment. It lessens air pollution. But maybe, this time it will not affect the oil industry. And if all will be using electricity, it will affect our electric consumption. Will the power plants could sustain our consumption? Maybe electric cars are popular but it is impossible to be used solely. And it may affect oil industries but slightly.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

it would obviously have an adverse effect on the oil industry if the consumers of the fuel-oil automobiles switch over to electric cars automatically purchase fuel oil will decrease and in my view electric cars tricks will attract a lot of consumer sympathy because it does not cause air pollution
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Title.

Yes, Electric car is a threat to oil industry but in small percentage. Eventhough electric car is getting popular but the other transportations still using gasoline. For example, there's still no electric airplane and ship especially electric cargo ship. They are still rely on gasoline as fuel. I think the real biggest problem with oil industry is oil has limited availability and won't last forever. I hope there will be electric airplane and ship in the future.
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

I think the owners of big oil companies are getting much more from us and they are always manipulating the price to anything they want so it's just better for electric cars to get in the scene.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

I think yes these things bad for the oil industry because if electric cars has already mass produced and it can reduce the greenhouse effect. But in my opinion oil industry can still exists for power oil plant, aviation, etc.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

Hello to all! You all might laugh at this, but hey, that’s positive! Wink haha To the topic at hand...In my opinion, gas/petrol/oil vehicles are bad for the oil industry in itself. Why? Simple. It’s fossil fuel they run on! It’s running out fast with so many of us using it daily all around the world and its not renewing itself while its being depleted. Its finite so yes its valuable(the fuel itself) but it isn’t getting any cheaper and probably won’t ever since similar demand on something more and more scarce just increases cost for us consumers. Its a finite game these people owning oil are playing here and can only be good for so long. Electric vehicles will be NEEDED at some point, this being a question of when for sure. If they arent needed because fuel is still around and what i said does not occur soon enough for whatever reason they will be WANTED so...I believe one way or another electric cars short term and/or long term are a definite win for society/industry and our mother nature :3

Bad for the oil industry? Hmmmm...partially, but GREAT for our future.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: