Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:14:29 PM

just logged in to check if there was an update for referrals and stuff... but nothing. are you missing deadlines already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:57:31 PM

Lol, this site is making like what, $10 a week and people are putting a $1MM valuation on it? Ridiculous.

i think ur crazy. i think they make way more then 10$ a week. have you been seeing the prize pools?

"# of Total Bets: 337 (Excluding House)
USD: 1187.65 (Excluding House)
GG: 965.38640000 (Excluding House)
SS: 222.2711146 (Excluding House)"

This is atrocious (more so seeing that this is for an entire WEEK of action, not even just a bad day). They made $170... Assuming they continue that pace, investors will make a whopping $884 in a year. Anyone buying into this trash is a fool and deserves to part with their money.

That was for a beta launch i think without any marketing. any site who brings in money on the 1st week open is starting well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
KidRocks

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:02:20 PM

Been lurking in the shadows, wondering where the new referral system promised is?
otherwise pretty good stuff, I see a lot more betting on the site, good investments,

I feel my money is safe so far but the dev's need to be more responsive imo.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:14:26 PM

Lol, this site is making like what, $10 a week and people are putting a $1MM valuation on it? Ridiculous.

i think ur crazy. i think they make way more then 10$ a week. have you been seeing the prize pools?

This is atrocious (more so seeing that this is for an entire WEEK of action, not even just a bad day). They made $170... Assuming they continue that pace, investors will make a whopping $884 in a year. Anyone buying into this trash is a fool and deserves to part with their money.

I don't get how you assume these stats are going to hold...
They said there was no marketing, they specifically said it was a beta test and if you look at any other gambling site,
you can see holding true to those numbers is not really possible.

It takes time for any gambling system to gain users, but once they reach the tipping point and explode everything changes.
Do some research into gambling systems before you just decide this isn't worth it, after all I invested and I rarely invest.

People get too cocky about a few stats without doing any market research, I saw the research this group did and
decided to conduct my own. They seemed to have pulled stats directly from the official sources.
KidRocks

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:17:37 PM

They said there was no marketing, they specifically said it was a beta test and if you look at any other gambling site,

It takes time for any gambling system to gain users, but once they reach the tipping point and explode everything changes.
Do some research into gambling systems before you just decide this isn't worth it, after all I invested and I rarely invest.

People get too cocky about a few stats without doing any market research, I saw the research this group did and
decided to conduct my own. They seemed to have pulled stats directly from the official sources.

Too much faith in your investment pal. You don't need to justify the devs work for them haha.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:52:34 PM

new investment of 4.5 btc was made today. I think the whales are going to start their buying now its the last 7 days so it should get interesting.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:23:54 PM

I actually know gambling systems extremely well. $1200 volume is literally nothing. Its not even an argument. You don't need paid marketing to build a user base. For those that still believe in this extremely overpriced site, who is willing to take a straight up wager on how successful this site will be?
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:57:55 PM

I actually know gambling systems extremely well. $1200 volume is literally nothing. Its not even an argument. You don't need paid marketing to build a user base. For those that still believe in this extremely overpriced site, who is willing to take a straight up wager on how successful this site will be?

I might take that bet, lay out some terms via pm if you want to work something out
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:03:30 PM

I might take that bet, lay out some terms via pm if you want to work something out

I may be interested too. What are the terms?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

Up to 30btc invested. Nice, I will throw allittle more into it now that we have some interest

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
icecube45
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:50:22 PM

haha cocky I like it, bring it on! send details via pm or post them here whatever bro.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:51:59 PM

Hey guys, posting an update here to let everyone know the referral system is enabled. After logging in you can click your Account profile and then click on the Referral button which will take you to the page detailing the information about your referral link and stats.

Also in news, we're working on a faucet system that will work very similarly to how DGB's faucet works. We will be able to track a users games on Steam and offer rewards as they play CS:GO and Dota 2. At this time, we do not have plans to integrate a faucet for League of Legends but it as well as other games are currently in discussion. We are aiming to have the faucet live within the upcoming week.

Lastly, we know that the NHL Playoffs are coming up and we're excited for them. In the next few days we will release Sports Betting on NHL to celebrate completion of our sale and the playoffs!

Thanks for your continued support and remember the only sure bet is GameBet!

Than let them tell what total revenue they are doing every week / month Smiley

We're still in the investment phase and haven't even been running for a month, it's unreasonable to judge profitability this early on. No gambling based operation starts to propser overnight.

will this have a hard time getting listed on bittrex? they used to have a rule of not listing coins that offered shares of a company that paid out dividends. Im sure it can make it on c-cex and yobit. etc though..

We're currentlty not in discussion with Bittrex, however we are talking to the small exchanges (C-Cex, YoBit, Bluetrade ect.) and intend to also get listed on Poloniex as well.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:54:35 PM

I may be interested too. What are the terms?

Bet: That Gamebet.gg investors will not break even within 12 months of the bet start.

How does 1 BTC, 1:1 payout (i.e. you also put up a BTC) sound?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:56:28 PM

Hey guys, posting an update here to let everyone know the referral system is enabled. After logging in you can click your Account profile and then click on the Referral button which will take you to the page detailing the information about your referral link and stats.

Also in news, we're working on a faucet system that will work very similarly to how DGB's faucet works. We will be able to track a users games on Steam and offer rewards as they play CS:GO and Dota 2. At this time, we do not have plans to integrate a faucet for League of Legends but it as well as other games are currently in discussion. We are aiming to have the faucet live within the upcoming week.

Lastly, we know that the NHL Playoffs are coming up and we're excited for them. In the next few days we will release Sports Betting on NHL to celebrate completion of our sale and the playoffs!

We're still in the investment phase and haven't even been running for a month, it's unreasonable to judge profitability this early on. No gambling based operation starts to propser overnight.

will this have a hard time getting listed on bittrex? they used to have a rule of not listing coins that offered shares of a company that paid out dividends. Im sure it can make it on c-cex and yobit. etc though..

We're currentlty not in discussion with Bittrex, however we are talking to the small exchanges (C-Cex, YoBit, Bluetrade ect.) and intend to also get listed on Poloniex as well.

Its not unreasonable to judge your site if your looking to value it at $1MM, you have nothing of substance to back it up.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:12:04 AM

Its not unreasonable to judge your site if your looking to value it at $1MM, you have nothing of substance to back it up.

Did you read the business plan? the team has a lot of experience in this world and a lot of partners who are related to gaming in some way or another.
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:03:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 01:15:38 AM by ezview

Cant wait to use the referral system! have alot of friends who bet Cheesy

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:28:32 AM

Finally the referral system is in place - That's the last bit I was waiting for, Going to toss in a Bitcoin today. The dev's are super active compared to other coins who just promise things, Been watching for days and now I'm convinced. That said the design is a little weak, will there be updates?
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:46:06 AM

Finally the referral system is in place - That's the last bit I was waiting for, Going to toss in a uᴉoɔʇᴉq today. The dev's are super active compared to other coins who just promise things, Been watching for days and now I'm convinced. That said the design is a little weak, will there be updates?

How did you write the word bitcoin upside down?
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:46:18 AM

Wa da fuk??
icecube45
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:47:07 AM

Don't know why everyone is on about the referral system,
After I looked into it, it didn't look that great.
Oh well at least its another way to make money for those
who can't invest much.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: