Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:49:50 AM

Hey guys, there's about a week to go until the sale is finished and it's been going well, but we're still not close to our goal yet. We ask that those who've invested so far to share our project with their friends and associates as well as share it among other communities they're a part of. Remember, how much is raised will affect which sale bracket that is used and the more money raised the faster we will be able to get things done and get the right people hired for certain tasks.

Betting on the site has been going great! We will be releasing some statistics about growth rate, bets placed, house earnings, etc. at the end of the sale. Just a reminder of some things to look forward to - today was the first day of NALCS/EULCS quater-finals (League of Legends) and the NHL as well as NBA playoffs are not too far off. Sports betting will be released at the end of the sale so all you sports fanatics can get in on the action Wink. And for the E-Sports fanatics, did you see fnatic in their League of Legends match today? They sure showed up and crushed it!

So how does the referral system work? From where is the % taken? Is it added to the houses rake or payd by the house ?
If house takes 2% would that mean that the user would gain 1% of that 2%?
So lets say someone looses 100 and the rake is 2. The amount the user would get for the referral is then 0.02?

You also mention that investors gain extra depending on level. Lets say a level 2 rare with extra 8% would then gain 0.16 in that situation ? Or is it +8% of that 0.02?
An indepth explanation of how this works is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.msg14338116#msg14338116

How will this work to get paid for playing. i assume I just need my steam acount id and then you'll register all the time I play for?
Will i get paid for total time played, kills, points ect. How will the payment be calculated?
Yes, you will register and confirm your Steam identity through Open Authentication. You will be paid on the basis of how you perform in competitive (ranked) matches on the games we support. This system will vary game to game due to how stats work on each game. More information on this will be available closer to the release date of the faucet.

Invested into this last night, let's see how this goes.
Website needs a UI update, I hope you guys are working on that.

We are currently in discussion with front-end developers to work on a new design. We have a few lined up but we have not yet concluded which developer is the best fit for us and synergerizes with our team. We'll have picked one by the end of the ICO and you can look forward to some mock up designs shortly after the completion of the sale.

When is the ico over?

ICO ends on Apr. 8th 9:00 PST.

Daily, if I send in my btc a little late but i made my account before the end of the ico will I still be eligible to get my coins?

No. You must send your coins before the ICO ends, once it ends we will update the Investment page to inform users not to invest any more funds.

Cool update today. Will you be adding the major boxing and ufc matches soon or is that still far away?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:47:06 AM

Wow! Almost 50 BTC!! If I win my match tomorrow, I think I'm going to invest my earnings, thx to whoever bet on UoL in advance Cheesy  Grin
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:47:55 AM

isnt 1 million premine of the 21 million total coins not a bit much? thats 5 %

where you need 5% for?

you already get money for the ICO, my question is where the 1 million coins for the devs are for

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:31:03 AM

where you need 5% for?

you already get money for the ICO, my question is where the 1 million coins for the devs are for

I don't think 5% is that much compared to a lot of ICO's

FOR RENT.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:54:53 AM

So how does the referral system work? From where is the % taken? Is it added to the houses rake or payd by the house ?
So lets say someone looses 100 and the rake is 2. The amount the user would get for the referral is then 0.02?

You also mention that investors gain extra depending on level. Lets say a level 2 rare with extra 8% would then gain 0.16 in that situation ? Or is it +8% of that 0.02?
An indepth explanation of how this works .

Maybe i am stupid but i could not find the "indepth" part.

Houses rake is 2% right?
From that thread it seems ferrals get 1% and sub refs get 0.5%.

Lets say pot is 100. Does house take the 2% and referals take 1% and if 0.5%.
Or is it 1% aftr house takes its rake? So 1% of 98

Explain the extra % on referrals please. Does it add to sub ferrals also?
For example extra 30% would that then make the ref reward 1.3% and the 0.5% would then be 0.65%?
Making the overall rake 3.95%?
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:02:52 AM

where you need 5% for?

I don't think 5% is that much compared to a lot of ICO's
Its the dev's comfort cushion if things dont work out well with the ICO.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:48:28 AM

where you need 5% for?

i dont think 5% is a lot either. id rather the devs keep 5% and have the funds to make this great then not kkep the 5% and this project fails.
5% premine for the devs is fine if the wallet is public.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:26:14 PM

Hi all, i´m really excited about this project, we are starting to see projects bringing a real value not only "smoke", i have one question about ICO, Is needed to control the private key or can i deposit from some exchange without worry?
by other side i too would like to propose a poll in the webpage for decide what games will be included, keep the good work
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:24:51 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 02:39:48 PM by AltcoinScamfinder

where you need 5% for?

i dont think 5% is a lot either. id rather the devs keep 5% and have the funds to make this great then not kkep the 5% and this project fails.
5% premine for the devs is fine if the wallet is public.

I think 5% is reasonable. If the ICO only takes in 100-200 BTC, they would have sold out the possible profits very cheap and have little motivation to work hard if they hold no stake. I would rather they have 5% than nothing just looking at their own motivation for success. Obviously the developers are not wealthy looking at the state of progress already, and the fact that they still hold an ICO. I have invested and will likely invest more at this point.

FOR RENT.
albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:52:40 PM

Guys I was thinking with all these esports matches couldn't there be some kind of 24/7 stream? maybe that can be included in the faucet so you earn from watching since then devs could also earn revenue from Twitch TV but I am not sure if it is possible...

Origen vs UoL soon in 8 minutes!
Shunak

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:31:48 PM

Im not a gamer, but this project is great! i wish you good project
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:34:48 PM

Im not a gamer, but this project is great! i wish you good project

I don't want to analyze possible value before the sale is over Smiley

FOR RENT.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

Hi all, i´m really excited about this project, we are starting to see projects bringing a real value not only "smoke", i have one question about ICO, Is needed to control the private key or can i deposit from some exchange without worry?
by other side i too would like to propose a poll in the webpage for decide what games will be included, keep the good work

I sent in my investment from poloniex, twice! I dont think its a problem.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:29:17 PM

Guys I was thinking with all these esports matches couldn't there be some kind of 24/7 stream? maybe that can be included in the faucet so you earn from watching since then devs could also earn revenue from Twitch TV but I am not sure if it is possible...

Origen vs UoL soon in 8 minutes!

Would the devs get paid from twitch directly because thats a great idea to bring the site more users and get more people involved in crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

When you send from an exchange you are not sending from your exchange deposit address, you are sending from one of the exchange's hot wallets. You have no way to sign a message to verify ownership. I am not sure how this ICO will be handling things, but since anyone can see the transactions on the investment ledger someone may be able to show the transaction and claim it is their transaction if they were to gain access to your Gamebet account.

It takes two minutes to set up a blockchain.io wallet. Maybe the dev could give some assurances regarding the matter but it is always smart to invest from a wallet you have control over.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:02:11 PM

When you send from an exchange you are not sending from your exchange deposit address, you are sending from one of the exchange's hot wallets. You have no way to sign a message to verify ownership. I am not sure how this ICO will be handling things, but since anyone can see the transactions on the investment ledger someone may be able to show the transaction and claim it is their transaction if they were to gain access to your Gamebet account.

It takes two minutes to set up a blockchain.io wallet. Maybe the dev could give some assurances regarding the matter but it is always smart to invest from a wallet you have control over.

That may be possible, that's why I ALWAYS use 2fa. On every account for personal and for business.

p.s I too have been sending from my exchange account. I feel safer keeping my btc on poloniex ,bittrex, or ccex then I do my own computer. to many people at home using it to make me feel safe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:27:27 PM

That may be possible, that's why I ALWAYS use 2fa. On every account for personal and for business.

p.s I too have been sending from my exchange account. I feel safer keeping my btc on poloniex ,bittrex, or ccex then I do my own computer. to many people at home using it to make me feel safe.

Understandable. I guess in this case it looks like the GBT will be associated with the account rather than the address, so it is probably just fine. Unfortunately for some people they have lost funds buying into ICOs that required access to the private keys, so as a rule of thumb for my own sanity I like to stay consistent with my funding source.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:37:59 PM

If i would invest 5 BTC can someone explain me what i earn ( with the profit on the website ) with my 5 BTC invested.

Lets say i have 50.000 coins what would be my yearly earnings ?
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:01:37 PM

Hey guys, just answering some questions we'll be posting a news update tonight.

where you need 5% for?

The 5% is being used for things such as bounties, faucets, future development down the road, promotions, marketing, possible give aways, etc.

An indepth explanation of how this works .

Maybe i am stupid but i could not find the "indepth" part.

Houses rake is 2% right?
From that thread it seems ferrals get 1% and sub refs get 0.5%.

Lets say pot is 100. Does house take the 2% and referals take 1% and if 0.5%.
Or is it 1% aftr house takes its rake? So 1% of 98

Explain the extra % on referrals please. Does it add to sub ferrals also?
For example extra 30% would that then make the ref reward 1.3% and the 0.5% would then be 0.65%?
Making the overall rake 3.95%?

So, let me try to clarify.
Suppose on a match and on each side theres 4 bets (placed by 8 people)
Side-A: 10, 25, 50, 100
Side-B: 10, 25, 50, 100

Suppose Side-B loses, and the person who bet $50 (on Side-B) has a refferer.
1% of this goes to his referrer ($0.05).
Thus, the loser pool of Side B is Sum[10, 25, 50-0.05, 100] = 184.95
The house then takes its rake from this value (184.95) and the remainder is distributed to the people on Side-A based on their bets.

Now calculate Side-A Sum[10, 25, 50, 100] = 185
So suppose the remainder was 370 (I know in this ex. it's not, but I'm using this figure for easy math)
The person who bet 10 on Side-A will receive 10 + (370 * (10/185)) = 30
The person who bet 25 on Side-A will receive 25 + (370 * (25/185)) = 75
etc.

As you said when you send from an exchange you have no way to verify ownership, this is why we reccomend to investors you make use of 2FA to be secure about your account.

If i would invest 5 BTC can someone explain me what i earn ( with the profit on the website ) with my 5 BTC invested.

Lets say i have 50.000 coins what would be my yearly earnings ?
We can't tell you at this point how much GBT you will receive for 5 BTC until the sale is over since it is a %-based distribution therefore we cannot tell you what your profit will be. As we explained the OP, the percentage of profits GBT represents will also be determined by how much is raised during the sale. Likewise, your profit will be based on that as well as the sites profit, so because of all these unknown variables it's hard to give you an estimate or exact numbers at this time. However, what I can tell you is for 5 BTC you would be entitled to Investment Level 2, Legendary Tier (please see OP for details) and its perks/benefits.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
starswper

Activity: 196

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:22:18 PM

I have been watching this thread since the pre announcement, deliberating on whether or not I should invest. Today I came to my conclusion.
Investing in gamebet is a safer investment then 99% of the other coins who are promising to build wonderful great things but offer nothing real in the start. Ive seen the bets get bigger on the site daily as I've been watching it closely. If I invest its because I think people will gamble on the site and the site will make money. Otherwise what's the point. This coin has no plans for major adoption, its only to pay out to holders. That is the sole purpose of this coin.

I'm Investing.

Trump=Death
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: