Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:36:37 PM

I have been pushing Gamebet for 3 days now.  Does anyone know if referrals are added immediately? Thanks https://www.gamebet.gg/?r=849

Yeah referrals are near instant, just getting people to sign up currently is more difficult, i offered an incentive to get some sign ups , got quite a few this way , but they just don't end up playing on the platform currently , i have my own referral link fixed into my signature , have my own trade thread with over 11000 views in last week or 2 and haven't gotten a single referral from that thread yet my signature is scatter all thru the pages of that thread. Some methods of getting referrals are great, some will just end up with near zero results , if it isn't working i would suggest trying to change the method you are using to gain referrals

Thanks for the info.  I will keep plugging away! 100's of invites and no one has taken my bait.  Patience :-)

Don't feel bad or discouraged guys. Keep trying. I have 2 referrals and none have even bet yet:

4/14/2016 10:02:48 AM   lactobactilus   0.0000  0.0000
4/17/2016 5:19:14 AM   m.solmundson   0.0000  0.0000

I even started a twitter page for Fans of Gamebet.  Need more followers.  I have almost as many followers as gamebets twitter account.  Help me get this rollin' https://twitter.com/GameBetNation

My audience is ridiculously large too and I'm so surprised I don't have any good referrals. Then I found out that where I'm advertising, which is directly in all of the games during games by voice or chat, that they can't copy / paste any links! So they just type in www.gamebet.gg, screwing me over! LOL.

I mentioned earlier that when people sign up, there should be a question asking "where did you hear about us?" and "if someone referred you... " have a box they can type in referral number.

tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:38:18 PM

I have been pushing Gamebet for 3 days now.  Does anyone know if referrals are added immediately? Thanks https://www.gamebet.gg/?r=849

Yeah referrals are near instant, just getting people to sign up currently is more difficult, i offered an incentive to get some sign ups , got quite a few this way , but they just don't end up playing on the platform currently , i have my own referral link fixed into my signature , have my own trade thread with over 11000 views in last week or 2 and haven't gotten a single referral from that thread yet my signature is scatter all thru the pages of that thread. Some methods of getting referrals are great, some will just end up with near zero results , if it isn't working i would suggest trying to change the method you are using to gain referrals

Thanks for the info.  I will keep plugging away! 100's of invites and no one has taken my bait.  Patience :-)

Don't feel bad or discouraged guys. Keep trying. I have 2 referrals and none have even bet yet:

4/14/2016 10:02:48 AM   lactobactilus   0.0000  0.0000
4/17/2016 5:19:14 AM   m.solmundson   0.0000  0.0000

My audience is ridiculously large too and I'm so surprised I don't have any good referrals. Then I found out that where I'm advertising, which is directly in all of the games during games by voice or chat, that they can't copy / paste any links! So they just type in www.gamebet.gg, screwing me over! LOL.

I mentioned earlier that when people sign up, there should be a question asking "where did you hear about us?" and "if someone referred you... " have a box they can type in referral number.

I even started a twitter page for Fans of Gamebet.  Need more followers.  I have almost as many followers as gamebets twitter account.  Help me get this rollin' https://twitter.com/GameBetNation
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

Right now, I'm currently unavailable as I'm driving the front-end developer back to the airport, but I'd like to address the issue that was brought up in regards to matches being refunded. A refund can happen in two scenarios - a match result cannot be determined (i.e. Gosu as constantly being referenced has this issue as well) and is not posted within 12 hours of when the match was expected to be live, or if a match is rescheduled.

In the case of the League of Legends match with Detonation, yes, the results were eventually in but because it took 12 hours to get said information of who the winner was therefore our system judged the match as indeterminate (prior to actually getting the results). Typically, this will not happen for CS:GO or Sports, but may happen unocassionally for other games (i.e. Dota, League of Legends).

We'll look to address this issue further in depth on Discord and solutions to it, so please be patient until later today.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:53:17 PM

Right now, I'm currently unavailable as I'm driving the front-end developer back to the airport, but I'd like to address the issue that was brought up in regards to matches being refunded. A refund can happen in two scenarios - a match result cannot be determined (i.e. Gosu as constantly being referenced has this issue as well) and is not posted within 12 hours of when the match was expected to be live, or if a match is rescheduled.

In the case of the League of Legends match with Detonation, yes, the results were eventually in but because it took 12 hours to get said information of who the winner was therefore our system judged the match as indeterminate (prior to actually getting the results). Typically, this will not happen for CS:GO or Sports, but may happen unocassionally for other games (i.e. Dota, League of Legends).

We'll look to address this issue further in depth on Discord and solutions to it, so please be patient until later today.

Always patient because you're the man. I always feel terrible for bringing issues up! Sad
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:01:13 PM

Always patient because you're the man. I always feel terrible for bringing issues up! Sad

i was wrong then.

Don't worry about bringing up issues , if they are genuine issues then they need to be brought up and seen and then fixed , best way to get them fixed is having them noticed and mentioned .
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:32:22 PM

I noticed on the Hockey tab you there is a blackhawks vs red wings game that has been there for over a week.  Huh
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

i was wrong then.

Don't worry about bringing up issues , if they are genuine issues then they need to be brought up and seen and then fixed , best way to get them fixed is having them noticed and mentioned .
This. Please, do continue to let us know if you run into problems as it's our number one priority to ensure these problems are resolved and the system is working correctly for everyone. We'll be discussing more in relation to the source of this problem, and solutions during the Discord meeting at 6:00pm PST today. I apologize in advance for not being as on-top the ball with responses as it's been a busy weekend on our end as we were negotiating plans going forward with our front-end developer as well as handling other things.

I noticed on the Hockey tab you there is a blackhawks vs red wings game that has been there for over a week.  Huh
Thanks for pointing this out, noticed what the problem is and this should now be resolved.

CONTACT
Maximusprime

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

Not to down play anyones issues, but please remember:

- The site is brand new, there will be kinks, this is part of the process.
- You invested early, you have the advantage.
- The dev team is solid and will address the issues in a timely manner.
- We are testing the platform, and I would rather work out kinks now than when GBT is on a real exchange.

But please, by all means, if you're losing faith in the project I will gladly buy your coins.

Bisquick

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

Not to down play anyones issues, but please remember:

- The site is brand new, there will be kinks, this is part of the process.
- You invested early, you have the advantage.
- The dev team is solid and will address the issues in a timely manner.
- We are testing the platform, and I would rather work out kinks now than when GBT is on a real exchange.

But please, by all means, if you're losing faith in the project I will gladly buy your coins.

+1   i have been getting lucky buying at the bottom of the dips  Wink
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:25:38 PM

Guys I would like to know what you guys think the potential price per coin is. As for me I think $0.25 is doable within a year, of course this will depend on a few things such as;

- adoption
- Revenue stream
- differentiation

As of right now the the daily cash flow through the website is around $2000, annually this would be $730.000, so there is still a lot of room to grow. Thoughts?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:52:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 09:23:30 PM by Relaxedsense

Guys I would like to know what you guys think the potential price per coin is. As for me I think $0.25 is doable within a year, of course this will depend on a few things such as;

- adoption
- Revenue stream
- differentiation

As of right now the the daily cash flow through the website is around $2000, annually this would be $730.000, so there is still a lot of room to grow. Thoughts?

where did you get the stats from?

There might be a flaw in my calculations as I thought all the games would be during that specific day but actually they might have been spread over the week. But what I did was quickly add all the betting together. I didnt calculate them by with a calculator just quickly screening through the numbers.  So actually these calculations are wrong.

It would be better to wait for the numbers given by dailymodo
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:40:04 PM

Dont feel terrible. Feel good. You finding these issues means they'll be fixed and explained right away. Keep doing what your doing. We all stand behind you and gamebet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

- adoption
- Revenue stream
- differentiation

730k is peanuts. If we want to make nice returns the site will need to be doing over 1m a month. Will it get there? ABSOLUTELY! But its gonna take some time.   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:46:36 PM

can i do german translation?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:43:22 PM

Dont forget, fill out the request form on poloniex to get gbt listed there. https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:55:34 PM

can someone post the discord link for me
BasilHawkins

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:06:41 AM

The website CSS seems broken on Chrome, not sure if that's only me
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:10:16 AM

The website CSS seems broken on Chrome, not sure if that's only me

chrome works for me.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:10:45 AM

DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:03:08 AM

Hey guys, we're live on Discord! Come and join the discussion - https://discord.gg/0wRLI5uAyHzFuu93

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: