Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:12:11 PM

There was a coin called CAIx long time ago that tried similar revenue sharing concept. At the end of the day it failed badly and a lot of people got burned. The same will happen to this one as revenue share is a flawed concept when it comes to crypto.

I looked at it briefly too....I can't see any similarities AT ALL....FUD?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.0

LOL Caishen , CAIx , is a POS shitcoin with absolutely nothing gooing for it aside from POS. No revenuesharing at all unless you are a complete noob idiot and think Proof Of Stake is revenue sharing??? Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:12:41 PM

Is there any updated info on current revenue? Lets say, from last 2 weeks?

bump

I think the project can't be judged or anything discovered by knowing the current revenue. Sure you can see the betting pools have increased and things are looking positive but anyone expecting million dollar profits should revise down their short term expectations.

Firstly the new UI is not done,

Secondly the site has had no marketing and has only been live a very short time,

Thirdly the betting system will change from what it is now to more traditional betting odds which will increase profits for Gamebet.

Personally I think it's going to take all the above to be done and at least a year to really see where the site might go longer term.

That can all be true, but it would make sense that investors have information on their investments.

- How much was already spend from the ICO funds?
- On what was it spent?
- How will the rest be spent?
- Whats que cost of aquisition per user at this point?
- What are the revenue predictions in 1 year? Whats the plan to reach that goal?

People seem more interested to have it listed on more exchanges, like that would add any value.

you should stop in on the discord and ask the devs this question, not that I think they owe us answers to any of your questions yet but I too would like to know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

Just woke up and saw this on my phone

https://twitter.com/GamebetGg/status/718605250530291712

Eric Vorhees likes it!!! It's gonna be huge!

Thats really cool. Cant buy that kind of advertising.

Everyone need too retweet eriks tweet. Its the best free advertising.
00lakhwinder00

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

Very good buy support above 2000 sat. @ yobit

ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

Looking good but it will be a while before any pump is possible because the whales need time to accumulate the majority of the coin supply on the exchanges.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:59:28 PM

Looking good but it will be a while before any pump is possible because the whales need time to accumulate the majority of the coin supply on the exchanges.

I think many of them have already bought during the ico. unless... maybe they waited thinking that post ico dumpers will show up and need to get out, which happened a bit but not enough to have given them enough coins to pump it with. so either they are still buying at that 2k range or they are already in and waiting for the time to be right before making moves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

I think many of them have already bought during the ico. unless... maybe they waited thinking that post ico dumpers will show up and need to get out, which happened a bit but not enough to have given them enough coins to pump it with. so either they are still buying at that 2k range or they are already in and waiting for the time to be right before making moves.

nahh most probably missed the ico and are trying to get in now. the sale was not marketed enough for all the whales to get in.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

nope, its a company coin. Once they issue a dividend and show a decent return on investment... People will flood in, right now its just speculation. but they have a site that people are using, and plently of potential and ideas moving forward. I believe alot of ICO buyers are distributing there profits and will probably rush back in once the first payout is announced

2k is a good price, cause once i free up some of these btc's i put into lisk, i'd rather not pay a huge premium to get a larger stack. I assume within 2months, maybe 3, once some payout timelines are established~  GBT will have a 10k floor, thats my speculation and i'm buying for that position.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

nope, its a company coin. Once they issue a dividend and show a decent return on investment... People will flood in, right now its just speculation. but they have a site that people are using, and plently of potential and ideas moving forward. I believe alot of ICO buyers are distributing there profits and will probably rush back in once the first payout is announced

2k is a good price, cause once i free up some of these btc's i put into lisk, i'd rather not pay a huge premium to get a larger stack. I assume within 2months, maybe 3, once some payout timelines are established~  GBT will have a 10k floor, thats my speculation and i'm buying for that position.
When is the first dividend due?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:32:21 PM

When is the first dividend due?

like 3months, but hopefuly they wait for 6months. The first div is 30% of profit, so the longer the better in my opinion.. plus it might make some holders dump as patience is limited in supply within the crypto world.

Buy, stake, collect... why even sell at this price?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
GBTseller

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

WTS 750K GBT  Sad

I bought a Lot of GBT, too much. And now my Car just broke down And im forced to try And sell some. I'm Only looking to sell Amounts above 250K coins. otherwise I can just Dump on yobit in Small amounts. But I need My car Fixed ASAP so I hope to sell here in one or Two sales.
I'm willing To use an Escrow and will pay the Escrow fees myself.

Post you Offer Or send me a Message.

P.S. I WILL NOT SEND FIRST UNLESS IM SENDING TO A TRUSTED ESCROW. UNDER ANY REASON.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:40:54 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 12:52:25 AM by TravelsAsia

@dailymodo

Gamebet Team,

Can someone on the team please confirm the Gamebet Coins were sent to early investors as per our agreement with Xypher?

** update **

Confirmed in blockchain from Xypher
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:50:31 PM

Daily modo
If I happen to buy a bunch of GBT a day before the first dividend is due will that count?

If those coins are in your registered address for the dividends
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:12:31 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 11:29:27 PM by philakone

I think it's unfair that sometimes the games are best of two and we don't even know that before betting unless you actually find out information on the game and the league before you bet through other sites. For example:

Team Spirit  (58%) vs (17%) Ad Finem   1 - 1  and all other Dream League Games today were best of 2. How are we supposed to know there is a chance to win a draw unless you check for example gosugamers or dota2lounge or csgolounge?

I think you should refund these games because no where does it indicate that it's actually a best of 2 game, which is misleading when betting. The draw option shouldn't be there if the game can't finish in a draw. I think it's pretty bad to know that house took in 100% of the wins there because no one knew the game could've been a draw.

Also, there needs to be a way for the site to update games that are postponed to another day. For example, it says this on gamebet.gg:

Infamous vs Elite Wolves  4/17/2016, 7:01:32 PM

but it was rescheduled. It still says April 17th even though the game is now April 20th.

If you guys found a way to get this updated, we'd be able to see the bet on the main page and more people would be able to bet on it. Also, now my money is stuck in "pending" from when the original game was supposed to be, on the 17th. Things can change a lot in 3 days. Maybe one of the teams caught on fire and now have a streak. Maybe something personal happened to the player and game odds are changes. Maybe a sub has to come in. So many variables. If games are postponed, the money bet should be refunded immediately rather than forcing us to keep the same bet and for DAYS in pending.

Gamebet.gg needs to account for this and let people know. I really think a lot of time needs to be invested to fix these issues asap.

It's taking a very long time for payout today on the site. I haven't been paid for a single game yet even though 10+ have finished. I'm finding that as the days go by, a lot of my time is dedicated to double and triple checking other websites to see who won and if the bets will be paid out / updated properly. A ton of games have finished and I don't want to have to deposit more money just because I'm waiting for bet payouts. Would be really nice to get payouts within a reasonable time for most games:

Isurus...  (30%) vs (70%) Saigon Jokers   1 - 0     
SuperMassive...  (67%) vs (33%) DetonatioN...   1 - 0  

and so many more games.

This is a major issue once again and needs to be addressed immediately.

So now before I bet every game, I'm checking other websites to see if a draw is possible. Then today, 90% of the steams don't work so I have to watch the game elsewhere. Then after the game, it doesn't update and I have to find out stats on the game elsewhere since nothing is updating on gamebet.gg and hasn't for hours now.

I know you guys are working hard on these issues, but there are immediate problems that make betting discouraging and doesn't provide peace of mind during this process. In fact it's infuriating most times when betting; having to deal with finding out if it can be a draw, waiting for payout hours after games finish, and cross checking all games. I know that these are kinks and you rely on us to find these mistakes so you can fix them, but I'm honestly starting to hate the fact that we're all being affect so negatively here. Actually only the people who are discovering these issues are being affected. 99% of the people who bet have no idea there are issues and assume that they're bets are going through fine, but they're not at all!

I'm starting to get incredibly paranoid during this betting process. I'm having doubts about if the games are accurate, if the right teams are even playing, if it can end in a draw, if i'm going to be paid out correctly, if the right statistic is gathered for the game.. etc.

I'm sorry to say but when betting there, I'm starting to lose all peace of mind for very valid reasons. The concept of the website is great, but how it works is fundamentally flawed, making the site extremely unreliable right now.

Today's payouts are having issues

Every game is almost done for the day and all my games are still pending from the morning. Not a single game has been paid out for April 18 if you notice.
[/color][/b]

Notice I have 0.00 in my account and that the next game starts at 5pm? Also these two games you see that are "live" have been "live" for 12+ hours now. They finished a while ago. There have been 15+ games between morning and now. I've bet on literally every single game today (and every day) all games are still "pending" despite them finishing them hours ago. I'd really like to be paid so I don't have to make more transfers from and to other accounts.

I haven't even talked to you guys about my refund yet either of $12 after discovering these issues. It took me over 4 hours to calculate this number by cross checking every game of mine. This is a combination of games where you guys don't tell us if a draw is possible, if my game was refunded instead of paid out properly, games being postponed and odds for the games change (like the above game I mentioned that's post poned 3 days)etc.. I really don't want to get into the details again of confirming every game. Hopefully you know by now I'm not trying to make a quick buck and that $12 isn't much, but the principle carries a lot of weight. My address to my gamebet is and I'd appreciate the $12 in GG:

1PyVxW6ihp9L5hj91qQoJHfhZM7S2MbVfA

Guys please keep raising these issues with the dev as it needs to be sorted out ASAP. It's not just a problem with me. Everyone is having these problems, you just don't notice it and aren't looking, but I assure you that you're losing money without even know it or your chances of betting and winning are lower due to the fact that not all information is accurate, like which team's playing or if the game can end in a draw. I can't help but feel cheated. It's not like they're issues that aren't affecting us and we can sit as long as we need to to have this fixed. It's in issue that's directly affecting our decision when betting, when we're getting paid, and if we're getting paid properly. If this is a site handling bets and money, this is your first and foremost responsibility to the public and users of that site.

I've raised a lot of issues and understand the process of pointing them out so you guys can work on a fix. But a really important question for now is, what can I do on my end to deal with these issues? They're very frustrating and there's nothing I can do it feels like. The peace of mind is troubling due to wrong payouts, inaccurate information, and it's becoming an arduous process to track and confirm games. These issues are exacerbated upon discovering more issues daily, hence my reason for bringing them up often and posting new issues.

I'm very sorry for airing out dirty laundry here, but I feel it's my responsibility to also ensure everyone's best interest and especially gamebet.gg's since these are very valid issues. Please know I 100% support gamebet.gg still and I think what they're doing is phenomenal. These are just kinks and will be worked out, and they're important to emphasize during this process rather than keep it behind closed doors.

This is not an angry post in the least. This is a post to show some fundamentally flawed issues on the site and I'm happy to be a part of the ongoing fixes to better the website.

Be sure to follow me on twitter for all Gamebet and esport news, and mining and altcoin profitability! Also follow me on Twitch. I play at a very high rank and am incredibly entertaining to listen to / watch.

https://twitter.com/GameBetDotGG

https://www.twitch.tv/totogamebet

Will be starting weekly giveways as soon as I reach 500 followers. The first giveway will be 1,000 GBT! So follow me asap and more details to come!

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:12:48 PM

Daily modo
If I happen to buy a bunch of GBT a day before the first dividend is due will that count?

Not sure how formal or in what format the principle will be applied here but

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410287.msg14528293#msg14528293
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:20:19 PM

Just an idea but why not add coin of digibyte (DGB) to bet on your platform , this coin is going to be huge for gamers (been payed in dgb) and the community is big enough to spread the word.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:22:11 PM

Just an idea but why not add coin of digibyte (DGB) to bet on your platform , this coin is going to be huge for gamers (been payed in dgb) and the community is big enough to spread the word.

You must read the transcripts of the Discord dev update discussion of yesterday.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:52:07 PM

I dropped a spot on the rich list  Angry  Damn you new # 6!!

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:03:40 AM

Waiting to see devs answer for phils post.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:07:45 AM

This is a solid project. The fact that phil pointed out bugs in the site is a very Positive sign. It proves there is bug fixing going on, or there will be shortly.

I think those effected by that issue should probably receive some compensation. Just an opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: